IGNORED

WeET Man of Steel (WeET COLLECTION Exclusive #021) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 22 heures, Basil a dit :

something tells me blufans will be for the win, weet have screwed up here big style with that cropping and if videos are showing there made now no adjustments can be made. 

the cleverness of weet show and release with no adjustments can be made when its wrong (other opinions are available) 

just glad i p a s s e d on this one and not committed on that list this time round, unusual cock up for weet 

game of thrones shame GIF

basil xD 

Totally agree and i hope blufans won't disappoint but i just couldn't resist that B2 lenti..

They do make one the best slips in the business imo

Edited by mamaragan
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Awards

28 minutes ago, mamaragan said:

Totally agree and i hope blufans won't disappoint but i just couldn't resist that B2 lenti..

They do make one the best slips in the business imo

No fair enough there slips etc usually top notch can't argue there

Just suprised they cocked up the steel but you can always leave the nasty steel in its slip 🤣🤣🤣

And pretend it's all OK inside 🤣🤣🤣

Also if leave sealed and wait for blufans and that's better then offload the weet in new condition if needs be 👍

Think About It GIF by Identity

Basil 👍👍👍

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
32 minutes ago, FoxtrotAlphaZulu said:

To be honest, I like this edition. Fully paid up and looking forward to it, and I'm hoping to get the Blufans as well. Already started saving. if it has an \S/ on it, I like it. So I'm all good.

I like it just fine as well. I have no doubt it will be great once in hand.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, FoxtrotAlphaZulu said:

To be honest, I like this edition. Fully paid up and looking forward to it, and I'm hoping to get the Blufans as well. Already started saving. if it has an \S/ on it, I like it. So I'm all good.

I’m glad you can appreciate this release @FoxtrotAlphaZulu, I wish I could as well. I would like a Man of Steel OC in my library, but this one is not for me. I’m going to keep an eye on the upcoming blufans release. 

I’m thankful to be a member of MediaPsychos, where these wonderful GBs are possible.

• Like 3

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Dear International Customers,

The release date of <Man of Steel> 4K UHD steelbooks has been postponed to the 27th.

We apologize that the release date has been postponed due to the delay in the schedule for the re-production of the lenticular.

Hope you understand.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.

-Weet Collection-

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, That Horror Dude said:

Don't feel bad I thought the same thing that something was wrong with mine lol. I didn't even want to open it but I did to make sure it wasn't messed up.

Well, I feel a bit better knowing I wasn’t the only one who’s thought this 😂 but now I know, and…

Knowing Gi Joe GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by mr. blue
  • Like 4

Awards

Hi Psychos ! 😄

I'm so happy to have received this release !!

and share it with you... 😉

IMG20240217183609.thumb.jpg.e887a2b84c4e8c436949d880a64f3ef5.jpg

I've said it before... I'm repeating myself, but never mind... I'm a big fan of Zack Snyder !

IMG20240218211000.thumb.jpg.9b840b4d5a11ff95fec53a1939ded013.jpg

And MAN OF STEEL of course ! All I'm missing now is Zack Snyder's Justice League ! 😜

IMG20240219204422.thumb.jpg.919058e71b176ffdb4e0738d85fe76c0.jpg

Rock and Roll !! 🤘

• Like 5
  • Haha 1