IGNORED

Manta Lab Thor: Love and Thunder (Manta Lab Exclusive #CP005) (WEA Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Release Date: November 10th, 2023

Note: Discless

NOTE Artwork and Contents subject to change by retailer

Thor4_Overall-Packshot_OC_5000x.thumb.png.43dff05d4e7d4e29f1e59f355a66f52c.png

600 Sets, Numbered

Retail Price: $125.97 

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

One Click: Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing

Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, 

Thor4_Overall_DLS.thumb.png.8d3ff0ec756e77b1b6b8ccec4aaec9f3.png

1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000

Retail Price: $37.99

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x2, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing

Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, 

Thor4_Overall_LS.thumb.png.2e9f33962dab8d90350cee573e11626d.png

1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.

Retail Price: $37.99

Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing

Thor4_Overall_FS.thumb.png.02b2e51e9ef4ed77cb75ad9c90df428e.png

1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000

Retail Price: $36.99 

Full Slip: Partial Foil, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing

Thor4_Steelbook_front_b2241c15-85f1-4eae-8476-f76cb6935ec8.thumb.png.2b7256591da0501dd867e5fc55130041.png

Check out how to get our MCU Awards here! Two Sages available!

1426852027_MarvelAward.png.9769ffc66106453f1b478bfcb50915dc.png1849601460_MarvelTrueBeliever.png.1af3c5bfed84cac94df33cbaab767aec.png

• Like 15
  • Thanks 6

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

While the one click, Lenti, and Full Slip are just meh IMO, I'll admit that it's a great looking Steelbook and Double-Lenti. I have the Best Buy exclusive steel that has the same art as the Double-Lenti. 

But, again IMO, this movie is the definition of complete and utter s***e. One of the worst MCU movies/shows I've seen, right up there with She Hulk. Even Chris Hemsworth has mentioned he disliked this movie. 

The only reason I even have the Steelbook is because I have every MCU release and the hoarder in me could not leave my collection incomplete. 

What I would like to see Manta do next for this line, if they are insistent on Marvel, is a Loki Season 1 boxset or a Shang Chi set. 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, LeadFarmer said:

heard there were mixed feelings on this one. haven't seen it yet I bowed out after endgame.

If you bowed out after Endgame I will say there are a couple of shows, & movies that are entertaining/good that you misssed out on. I wouldn’t say this movie fits in the good category, but I did enjoy myself watching it in the theaters, but I’m also apart of the (what seems like a small) Group of people who didn’t really like Thor: Ragnarok so my opinion on the Thor character may need to be taken with a grain or two of salt.

I had a theory going into this movie that it would be just MORE of what I didn’t like about Ragnarok so I set my expectations accordingly & ended up having fun. I don’t ever need to see it again though. It’s a big budget romantic, comedy, action movie, & if you like those kinds of movies then you could potentially like this, or you will be annoyed at how the creators took some serious ideas, & just played those ideas up for jokes, & giggles.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

If you bowed out after Endgame I will say there are a couple of shows, & movies that are entertaining/good that you misssed out on. I wouldn’t say this movie fits in the good category, but I did enjoy myself watching it in the theaters, but I’m also apart of the (what seems like a small) Group of people who didn’t really like Thor: Ragnarok so my opinion on the Thor character may need to be taken with a grain or two of salt.

I had a theory going into this movie that it would be just MORE of what I didn’t like about Ragnarok so I set my expectations accordingly & ended up having fun. I don’t ever need to see it again though. It’s a big budget romantic, comedy, action movie, & if you like those kinds of movies then you could potentially like this, or you will be annoyed at how the creators took some serious ideas, & just played those ideas up for jokes, & giggles.

Mate you off your rocker (pardon the pun)

You didn't like Ragnarok

Usa Network GIF by Suits

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Parzival said:

Mate you off your rocker (pardon the pun)

You didn't like Ragnarok

Usa Network GIF by Suits

“Pardon the pun” 😂. No, I didn’t like Ragnarok. I couldn’t get lost in the story, the tone is to “FUN”. The situations that are going on in the movie is serious, but there not being handled seriously. I wasn’t a fan of Hulk being used to make Thor’s character appear more powerful, basically being turned into Thor’s sidekick, & having his own story minimized. Most of the humor didn’t work for me, & the action scenes are bland.

When I’m watching the movie I mostly don’t feel nothing, I’m not laughing at the jokes, & my blood isn’t pumping from the action. I do understand why others like it, but what I don’t completely understand is why those same people don’t like Love & Thunder. They both suffer from the same problems, but for whatever reason people notice it more with Love & Thunder, & complain about it while ignoring a lot of the same sins w/Ragnarok.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, LeadFarmer said:

heard there were mixed feelings on this one. haven't seen it yet I bowed out after endgame.

There have been some good to great movies and shows since Endgame: Shang-Chi, Spider-Man No Way Home, Wanda Vision, Loki, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. But alot of meh to crap as well: Love & Thunder, She Hulk, Secret Invasion, Black Widow etc. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

“Pardon the pun” 😂. No, I didn’t like Ragnarok. I couldn’t get lost in the story, the tone is to “FUN”. The situations that are going on in the movie is serious, but there not being handled seriously. I wasn’t a fan of Hulk being used to make Thor’s character appear more powerful, basically being turned into Thor’s sidekick, & having his own story minimized. Most of the humor didn’t work for me, & the action scenes are bland.

When I’m watching the movie I mostly don’t feel nothing, I’m not laughing at the jokes, & my blood isn’t pumping from the action. I do understand why others like it, but what I don’t completely understand is why those same people don’t like Love & Thunder. They both suffer from the same problems, but for whatever reason people notice it more with Love & Thunder, & complain about it while ignoring a lot of the same sins w/Ragnarok.

@Hollywood E Rock Edward I think I liked Ragnarok, “but but did I?” 🙋🏻‍♂️ 🤨 🤪

Mad Tadhg GIF by Ros na Rún Think Which One GIF by Nick Jonas

• Haha 5