IGNORED

Manta Lab Thor: Love and Thunder (Manta Lab Exclusive #CP005) (WEA Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

“Pardon the pun” 😂. No, I didn’t like Ragnarok. I couldn’t get lost in the story, the tone is to “FUN”. The situations that are going on in the movie is serious, but there not being handled seriously. I wasn’t a fan of Hulk being used to make Thor’s character appear more powerful, basically being turned into Thor’s sidekick, & having his own story minimized. Most of the humor didn’t work for me, & the action scenes are bland.

When I’m watching the movie I mostly don’t feel nothing, I’m not laughing at the jokes, & my blood isn’t pumping from the action. I do understand why others like it, but what I don’t completely understand is why those same people don’t like Love & Thunder. They both suffer from the same problems, but for whatever reason people notice it more with Love & Thunder, & complain about it while ignoring a lot of the same sins w/Ragnarok.

Personally Ragnarok felt more focused where love and thunder felt over stuffed.  Gor needed more development.  And there were comedic beats that didn't work and some bad CG.  But hey, I don't wanna ROCK the boat.  You do you 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Maximus16 said:

Although I love Manta and what they do, considering all my other Marvel releases are Blufans I'm gona pass until they release it. Jumped the gun on Dr Strange but will hold out now on the others from blufans :) Very much looking forward to Mantas other releases tho, come on Aliens 🙏🙏🙏

9 minutes ago, Maximus16 said:

Although I love Manta and what they do, considering all my other Marvel releases are Blufans I'm gona pass until they release it. Jumped the gun on Dr Strange but will hold out now on the others from blufans :) Very much looking forward to Mantas other releases tho, come on Aliens 🙏🙏🙏

dog GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Maximus16 said:

word to the wise blufans lost there marvel licence 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Maximus16 said:

Are u sure basil? Apparently wave 2 will include Thor and Loki season 1. Obviously discless editions like mantas. 

no sorry i was thinking back to when they had discs completely forgot about new discless line not fully sure what they will do but fullness of time will show that up.

they have been know with disc lines say do something then not.

hope you get what you are after 👍

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, mamaragan said:

Either way, they know what copies have been canceled so they could notice us in advance which ones imo

I understand your POV but besides the point that it is a tactict behind the whole process, combined shipping of titles is logistically sometimes a challenge .

Now MP has stock of various titles so when we finally are ready to do a "restocking" of many titles we can offer combined shipping .  :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, a_o said:

Would be nice to know in advance rather than on the first day

they never tell you in advance, john gets asked pay now x

here's your bill then you pay up, its just way it works because of all the different costs plus everyone's different shipping costs around the world.

grant you though would be nice to know before hand but its pie in sky

i feel for john that has to sort out all different countrys and costs etc etc

• Like 3