Manta Lab WandaVision (Manta Lab Exclusive #CP004) (WEA Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Those of you that have signed up for this GB and joined the GB Club, please note that we now have a separate "GB Information" topic that is locked, pinned and will ONLY contain GB information posted by the staff LIKE PAYMENT REQUESTS.    It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you follow this topic and set notification up to Push or email so you don't miss vital GB Information.  

Thanks and any questions let me know,

Gary

• Like 13
  • Thanks 10

1 hour ago, HeightOfFolly said:

I think this look great but I do worry that we're starting to see more and more discless releases. I hope we don't eventually end up having to buy discs separately for every premium release. I personally open every release I get and watch the discs it came with so I don't like this trend.

My only concern is the discless steels for streaming content that don’t even have ANY physical media!

Yours is a fair point, about having to buy the disc separately. I’m not too fussed if it means I can replace an Amray with a good looking steel. I do worry about buying a store-exclusive steel of a big release that may get a premium treatment down the line and doing double- or triple-dipping. 

• Like 3

For me the discless release of Manta Lab is a brilliant idea, i live in Germany and buy the films in German language. And i speak on behalf of many other countries too, from what l've learned Steelbook and Mediabook releases with blu-ray disc cd are very complicated licensed from film studios, Steelbook and Mediabook publications without blu-ray disc cd so discless are much easier to realize. Small film publishing house in germany now also wants limited and numbered edition very high-quality Mediabooks without publishing blu-ray disc cd so discless, because with blu-ray disc cd you don't get a license. And the project is limited and numbered edition very high-quality Mediabooks discless from Movies: Sylvester Stallone, Steven Seagal, Jean-Claude van Damme, Scott Adkins and much more.

• Like 4

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
12 hours ago, Straju02 said:

@extantsrevenge,

Hey placed the order but it's been a few hours and no club invites, just making sure it went through. Super pumped to see tv shows starting up. 😀

Don’t forget, the system also sends a message to your on site messages confirming you joined the group buy so you can always check there while waiting for the club invite to manually be sent by the staff. 

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★

I noticed that there are approximately 50 members signed up for this Group Buy and in the official GB Club, BUT ONLY 24 are following the super important Official GB INFORMATION Topic.  

This is the NEW LOCKED topic that will ONLY contain essential GB information posted by the staff INCLUDING PAYMENT REQUESTS. Since it is locked and for staff posts only, you will NOT be inundated with too many irrelevant posts so there is no reason not to be following unless you like pissing off the staff and incurring late payment charges.

EVERY MEMBER IN THE GB SHOULD BE FOLLOWING THE "GB INFORMATION" TOPIC IN THE GB CLUB or risk missing payment requests.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gary K said:

I noticed that there are approximately 50 members signed up for this Group Buy and in the official GB Club, BUT ONLY 24 are following the super important Official GB INFORMATION Topic.  

This is the NEW LOCKED topic that will ONLY contain essential GB information posted by the staff INCLUDING PAYMENT REQUESTS. Since it is locked and for staff posts only, you will NOT be inundated with too many irrelevant posts so there is no reason not to be following unless you like pissing off the staff and incurring late payment charges.

EVERY MEMBER IN THE GB SHOULD BE FOLLOWING THE "GB INFORMATION" TOPIC IN THE GB CLUB or risk missing payment requests.  

Can u plz send a link to this topic?

• Like 2

Awards

vor 29 Minuten schrieb aj101097:

Hi,

Just had a look at the club for this title and I joined last week and am listed as a member but not on the GB participation list. Guess I never received an invite? In for a double lenticular. Could you please look into this...Thanks!

@cypheria078 @ShadowWarrior can you please look into this??

I think you may put the wrong name into the list as there are one similiar to him

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1