ShadowWarrior

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Sinthoras_96:

Hello, 

since Zavvi unfortunately decided to not ship to Germany anymore, I've signed up here to join the Group Buy. 

I joined and received a confirmation message. However, I didn't receive an invitation to the group buy club yet. Does this take a while or did something go wrong? 

Yes that take some time because the club invite will be manualy, once one of the staff in charge for this gb will be working on the List he will send you the invitation

• Like 4

vor 1 Minute schrieb Daftvader:

⚠️ Just received an update from a Steelbook News Website :

Zavvi will ship "exceptionnaly" this steelbook (all editions) in Europe

(with no custom fees I guess)

Well that would be nice but then again I've already signed up for the GB now. Ugh... 

I've read in the rules that it's not allowed to cancel a Group Buy Order. 

The only reason why I signed up was that they wouldn't ship outside UK anymore. I don't get why they can't communicate stuff like this earlier. I've even read from people who got the information from Zavvi Support that they still don't ship outside UK. 

Well, let's see if it's really possible later. What's the source for that information? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, swish said:
3 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Hello, 

since Zavvi unfortunately decided to not ship to Germany anymore, I've signed up here to join the Group Buy. 

I joined and received a confirmation message. However, I didn't receive an invitation to the group buy club yet. Does this take a while or did something go wrong? 

Yes that take some time because the club invite will be manualy, once one of the staff in charge for this gb will be working on the List he will send you the invitation

I never got an invite for this club, but I noticed I was automatically invited. It does show you are in the club as well.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CHOPPER06 said:
3 hours ago, swish said:
3 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Hello, 

Expand  

I never got an invite for this club, but I noticed I was automatically invited. It does show you are in the club as well.

Sorry, I meant it automatically joined me into the club.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
36 minutes ago, CHOPPER06 said:

Sorry, I meant it automatically joined me into the club.

29 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Yeah, Im in now too.

given the time constraints on this GB some members were just added to the Club.  

In general you will receive an invitation which you must accept so as not to miss out on essential GB information, including payment deadlines, etc.

• Like 5

Il y a 2 heures, Sinthoras_96 a dit :

Well that would be nice but then again I've already signed up for the GB now. Ugh... 

I've read in the rules that it's not allowed to cancel a Group Buy Order. 

The only reason why I signed up was that they wouldn't ship outside UK anymore. I don't get why they can't communicate stuff like this earlier. I've even read from people who got the information from Zavvi Support that they still don't ship outside UK. 

Well, let's see if it's really possible later. What's the source for that information? 

Since I couldn't find any confirmation of that rumor except from this french steelbook news website I would say it's still better to be in the GB !

You won't need to stress about it haha

I'm just as mad as you about Zavvi not been clear on that point... They're penalizing everyone

Angry Gary Oldman GIF

Edited by Daftvader
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

il y a 17 minutes, Sinthoras_96 a dit :

Well, I could just order the deluxe edition from the German Zavvi Website with shipping costs of 5€

Why couldn't they communicate this earlier and clearly 🤬

Maybe they realized how many customers they're losing by going UK shipping only and that changed their minds.. I don't really know

But yeah 0/5 in terms of communication I can give you that haha

natalie portman GIF

• Like 4

vor 3 Minuten schrieb ajames212:

I'm glad there shipping this to the U.S and other places. But it was much easier to join the gb this morning and not even worry it. Just go about my day. 

Sure it's easier. But from my understanding the shipping for the GB will happen from the UK, which results in another ~30€ shipping costs opposed to ~5€ directly from Zavvi. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Sure it's easier. But from my understanding the shipping for the GB will happen from the UK, which results in another ~30€ shipping costs opposed to ~5€ directly from Zavvi. 

I see your point. There are various fees associated with joining the gb. It does suck that we didn't know that zavvi was shipping worldwide.  It's awesome that mp put this together so quickly for all here to get. 

• Like 4