IGNORED

Leon (4K UHD/2D Collector's Edition Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

ShadowWarrior

• ★ Administrators ★
15 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Sure it's easier. But from my understanding the shipping for the GB will happen from the UK, which results in another ~30€ shipping costs opposed to ~5€ directly from Zavvi. 

3 minutes ago, ajames212 said:

I see your point. There are various fees associated with joining the gb. It does suck that we didn't know that zavvi was shipping worldwide.  It's awesome that mp put this together so quickly for all here to get. 

Since zavvi is shipping to the US, we may actually have lower shipping costs and you know it will ship bullet proof from the HUBs to the members (unlike zavvis packaging).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, ajames212 said:

I see your point. There are various fees associated with joining the gb. It does suck that we didn't know that zavvi was shipping worldwide.  It's awesome that mp put this together so quickly for all here to get. 

I totally agree. When all else fails. MP always comes through!!

Thanks MP!

• Like 6

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

Please note,

Under the unique circumstances of this release, Media Psychos will NOT be able to service members who signed up for this GB from the European Union and the UK.  You will be removed from the group buy.

As Zavvi is still taking orders and shipping to these territories, we trust this will not be much of an inconvenience for you.

Thanks for understanding.

Media Psychos Staff

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
12 minutes ago, Manticore4 said:

@Gary K The question is, if you securely place a pre-order with Zavvi, do they always honor it and ship the item?

Do they ever cancel an order because they oversold an item during preorders?

Yes, they have cancelled orders in the past.  

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Gary K said:

Please note,

Under the unique circumstances of this release, Media Psychos will NOT be able to service members who signed up for this GB from the European Union and the UK.  You will be removed from the group buy.

As Zavvi is still taking orders and shipping to these territories, we trust this will not be much of an inconvenience for you.

Thanks for understanding.

Media Psychos Staff

Thanks. I don't know if everyone will be happy with that decision, but I definitely am. For me it's kind of pointless to have items shipped to a UK HUB and having to pay the shipping from there if it's easily possible to order it directly to your location. After all, the restricted shipping was the reason why this GB happened in the first place from my understanding. 

I hope everyone affected will read this early enough so they can still order directly from Zavvi. 

At least here in Germany it seems like the news about the possibility to order this didn't spread yet (nothing on other sites yet for example), so chances are high that it will still be possible to order tomorrow and even longer. 

Thanks again to the MP Team for making this group buy possible so quick. If Zavvi wouldn't have changed their policy out of nowhere, I would have gladly participated. 

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Manticore4 said:

@Gary K The question is, if you securely place a pre-order with Zavvi, do they always honor it and ship the item?

Do they ever cancel an order because they oversold an item during preorders?

Yes they do regularly cancel orders.  In my experience you have a much better shot of a pre-order not being cancelled if you order the item on its own, with no other in stock items.  It seems they are more likely to cancel the preorder if they’ve already used your shipping fee to send one or more in stock items immediately.  YMMV but that has been my experience.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

vor 3 Stunden schrieb BreakBeatDJ:

Yes they do regularly cancel orders.  In my experience you have a much better shot of a pre-order not being cancelled if you order the item on its own, with no other in stock items.  It seems they are more likely to cancel the preorder if they’ve already used your shipping fee to send one or more in stock items immediately.  YMMV but that has been my experience.  

I think there shouldnt be any problems, if you just preordered this edition on its own. It also shouldnt arrive damaged because for some reason, they packaged the rambo edition very very good. I assume that the erverythingblu team did the packaging instead of the normal zavvi guys and its probably going to be the same with fith element and leon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
29 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

@deckard99so I looked at the Rambo release and it said “embossing and spot gloss” on the Slip Case and for the Deluxe Box, but for this Leon release it only says “embossing and spot gloss” on the Deluxe Box Set.  
, guess that means I have to get deluxe set … 

well I guess you have to then. you just have to! 😅

How To Get Away With Murder No Choice GIF by ABC Network

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Jags1882 said:

This doesn’t look to be the Directors Cut, which is approx. 26 min longer than the theatrical version? 

You would hope that a collectors edition would contain both versions.

It's a UK release, the odds of this NOT including the international cut is pretty d*mn miniscule.

• Like 2

Awards

37 minutes ago, Baphomet said:

@extantsrevenge Just wanted to ask, I think I joined this, but it was right before my trip and I never got invited to the Club, so I'm not sure if I did or not. Just wanted to check to make sure I didn't miss out on anything!

@Baphomet It looks like your on the list. This time they automatically joined us to the club due to time constraints on this title. I would look under your clubs section.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CHOPPER06 said:

@Baphomet It looks like your on the list. This time they automatically joined us to the club due to time constraints on this title. I would look under your clubs section.

I did check my little messages thing and saw that I was added to the list of people who requested a copy, but the club doesn't show up in my list and I can't access the club by clicking on it. Probably just didn't get added the first time around, no biggie, as long as I get added. I'm sure our lords and saviors will allow me access. 

were not worthy waynes world GIF

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Baphomet said:

I did check my little messages thing and saw that I was added to the list of people who requested a copy, but the club doesn't show up in my list and I can't access the club by clicking on it. Probably just didn't get added the first time around, no biggie, as long as I get added. I'm sure our lords and saviors will allow me access. 

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Cool yeah I'm sure they will. I didn't realize at first I was joined in club until I just happened to see it under clubs. Figured maybe same thing happened to you. Hope it works out

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@Baphomet I just sent you an invite. Looks like you were accidentally missed. Sorry about that. Don't worry, those responsible will be punished!

total recall film GIF

Thanks for the add to the club. I would expect nothing less, make sure the punishment is swift and...PaInFuL.

Sleep Pain GIF by Cartoon Hangover

33 minutes ago, Chief_lookout said:

Those responsible for punishing those responsible have been punished!

Those responsible for punishing those responsible have been sacked, and punished.

monty python pastor GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 months later...