Leon (4K UHD/2D Collector's Edition Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Peter M said:

The release of the Leon Collector's Edition from Zavvi just got pushed back for an October 2, 2023 release. Is there a particular reason why or does this normally happen from time to time?

yes peter this is a fairly simple one surprised no one has said either.

basically this is an EB release they did the fifth element and that got moved think 4 times back in the end, basically EB are good but not the fastest in the world to get things done but the goods are always top notch.

so in a nut shell it prob end up getting moved few more times yet!

also eb have parted ways with zavvi now and will be going back onto there own website in due course, its being rebuilt currently.

here is the web address to keep an eye on if you want to carry on collecting there stuff, when they rebuild it.

they plan selling directly again

basil 👍

https://www.everythingblustore.com/

and there facebook

https://www.facebook.com/EverythingBlu91

hopefully mp will go talk directly to EB and sort out gbs that are direct to MP if not, we will have to buy direct ourselfs.

but i do prefer a gb.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, Basil said:

yes peter this is a fairly simple one surprised no one has said either.

basically this is an EB release they did the fifth element and that got moved think 4 times back in the end, basically EB are good but not the fastest in the world to get things done but the goods are always top notch.

so in a nut shell it prob end up getting moved few more times yet!

also eb have parted ways with zavvi now and will be going back onto there own website in due course, its being rebuilt currently.

here is the web address to keep an eye on if you want to carry on collecting there stuff, when they rebuild it.

they plan selling directly again

basil 👍

https://www.everythingblustore.com/

and there facebook

https://www.facebook.com/EverythingBlu91

hopefully mp will go talk directly to EB and sort out gbs that are direct to MP if not, we will have to buy direct ourselfs.

but i do prefer a gb.

Wait what, they are leaving ZAVVI?!

• Like 7

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Basil:

I knew that Zavvi is independent now kind of (although they still use the THG shipping infrastructure, so it wont change anything regarding UK only shipping policy). But that article doesnt say anything about everythingblue parting ways with Zavvi. Do you have a source for that?

Also that Facebookpage seems a little strange to me. They advertise random relesases which have nothing to do woth their own stuff.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I knew that Zavvi is independent now kind of (although they still use the THG shipping infrastructure, so it wont change anything regarding UK only shipping policy). But that article doesnt say anything about everythingblue parting ways with Zavvi. Do you have a source for that?

Also that Facebookpage seems a little strange to me. They advertise random relesases which have nothing to do woth their own stuff.

the source for them parting ways is someone that messaged the owner directly about some things and the reply back was parting of the ways.

thats why multiple boards and users are good sources. 

yes the person that said this i know and is solid so, its good enough for me 👍

hope it helps

basil 👍

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, NewLeaf said:

Fascinating. Anyone here have a babbelfish to translate? The only thing I could hone in on was something about Oct. 30. 

We hope this email finds you well. We wanted to provide you with an update regarding your order of Leon Deluxe Edition Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (includes Blu-ray) 

We are pleased to inform you that your order will be processed and dispatched throughout the week beginning 30th October. Our team is working hard to ensure that your item(s) will arrive within the estimated delivery time. 

Thank you for choosing Zavvi. We value your business and are committed to providing you with the best customer experience possible.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service team.

Best regards,

Zavvi international

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

• 2 weeks later...
vor 5 Stunden schrieb BlackWidow81:

Meine Zavvi Leon Deluxe Edition wurde heute versendet....es geht also jetzt los mit dem Versand 👍👍

Meine auch. Ich habe allerdings gehört, dass die diesmal von Zavvi selbst verpackt werden und das relativ schlecht im Vergleich zu den ersten beiden, die von EverythingBlu verpackt wurden. Hoffentlich kommt das Teil heile an. Wäre sehr ärgerlich sonst...

• Like 4

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Sinthoras_96:

Meine auch. Ich habe allerdings gehört, dass die diesmal von Zavvi selbst verpackt werden und das relativ schlecht im Vergleich zu den ersten beiden, die von EverythingBlu verpackt wurden. Hoffentlich kommt das Teil heile an. Wäre sehr ärgerlich sonst...

Oh je...ja hoffentlich,denn die letzten waren wirklich vorzüglich verpackt.... weiß nicht, warum man da immer an der verkehrten Stelle sparen muss 🙄

• Like 2