IGNORED

Pirates of the Caribbean 1-5 (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [France]

ShadowWarrior

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

At least for now this is sold out from FNAC, never know if it will come back. Was a pretty incredible deal for Disney steelbooks. Came out to $17 per steelbook and that included shipping.  FNAC did slice my cardboard box, but I can't read French, so wasn't that interested in the box anyway and didn't affect the steelbooks.

For the price, the steelbooks are not that bad, will add some pics later tonight.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Ari said:

the back is plain and they are matte finish

The 3rd film onward have good 4k transfers

20230410_155806.jpg

Saves me some time, as I won't have to post pics, although you are missing the sliced cardboard box I received, but maybe you lucked out and avoided that. 😄

Just think it could have been tiny images like on the Disney 100 series. At least this came with large colorful artwork on the front.  

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Saves me some time, as I won't have to post pics, although you are missing the sliced cardboard box I received, but maybe you lucked out and avoided that. 😄

Just think it could have been tiny images like on the Disney 100 series. At least this came with large colorful artwork on the front.  

Here is a pic of the box 😊

I'm glad they didn't pull that disney 100 artwork

20230410_170459.jpg

20230410_170511.jpg

• Like 4

Awards