IGNORED

The Godfather (4K UHD Steelbook) [USA]

ShadowWarrior

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, MikeH5856 said:

WHAT?! Oh man, glad I held off on the new set they just released! 😂

I got the collector’s set and will get these and any other premiums that come out cuz, you know, I’m a collector and part 1 & 2 are forever ensconced in my top 10 of all time.  

collector GIF

• Like 3

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to The Godfather (4K UHD Steelbook) [USA]

She's a beaut, alright. The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

Damn, I'm going to have to get these for sure even though I just recently purchased the 50th anniversary collector's edition set...

However, after watching The Offer, I've been reminded truly how great these films are, so I'll double dip!

Edited by willdebeast
  • Like 4

Awards

35 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Forgive me (God)father, for I have sinned 😅

These are the actual steelbooks as the others were for the regular amaray releases. Absolutely love these as well as they actually used the artwork I was hoping for.

Image for Part II is missing as Amazon for some reason removed it from their site, but once it shows up I'll update asap.

71sYEJz7xzL._SL1500_.jpg

71kUZoVlitL._SL1500_.jpg

Dance Reaction GIF by The .GIFYS

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Forgive me (God)father, for I have sinned 😅

These are the actual steelbooks as the others were for the regular amaray releases. Absolutely love these as well as they actually used the artwork I was hoping for.

71sYEJz7xzL._SL1500_.jpg

71oIefKgH0L._SL1500_.jpg

71kUZoVlitL._SL1500_.jpg

These look amazing 😍.

Thank you for sharing

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mjk said:

These look amazing 😍.

They do 🙂

I especially love the artwork for Part II 😍 That's how you do proper steelbooks for such classics. The inside images are great as well. Despite my taking issue with the latest trend of applying color filters to inside artworks, here it works great and I even like the text on the back of each steelbook as it's done tastefully. 

These are definite winners and I honestly couldn't be happier, so whoever approved these beauties...

giphy.gif?w=640

• Like 5

@deckard99 well said! 

I am really amazed about these Editions.

And - instead of eye pain causing pop art, the appearance of classic paintings for true classics...

And now: (as @mjk has already praised and correctly emphasized😞

Many, many Thanks to @ShadowWarrior and @R1s1ngs0n for - as always - keeping us on track by sharing so quick and giving us all the needed informations and links !

By the way...

I have to join @Gary K @MoneySniper @willdebeast   ... no matter how many other editions adorn the shelf - this is indispensable !

I'm even afraid of falling the same hope as @tr0llhatt - whether it may be Blufans OAB, Hdzeta Silver Label, Cinemuseum Art - or eben Filmarena (ok, even if it will take from there to the end of the universe) - I must dip again, if this happens

In this case, I have to ask at most for a recommendation for possible payment options... Bank Robbery Heist GIF by ADWEEK

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

vor 2 Minuten schrieb tr0llhatt:

Gotta get yourself a sugar-mom or dad for a secure financial future :D

I'm going straight over to Amazon now to order these!

🤣 well was just kidding ... thanks to the providence of the gods I manage to secure enough sweets from the candy-shop myself..

Eat Sweetest Day GIF by SNICKERS

(by the way - ordered all of these beauties right away...)

stampede alpaca GIF by VICE Media Spain

• Like 3