IGNORED

Cine Museum House Of Gucci [CANCELLED] (Cine Museum Art #??) (WWA 4K UHD + Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

ShadowWarrior

i havent seen it but even if her role was small, i dont understand why. if there were 6 names on top (like it is now) and the picture had only 1 or 2 characters (or maybe no characters at all), it is ok for me (as more actors would be with name only and without picture). but now she is the only one out of 6 people without the picture. strange... 

why do you all vex me with these questions found interesting bit on imdb as to the reason why, i think it might be this

Trivia

Salma Hayek is married to François-Henri Pinault, founder and CEO of the French multinational Kering, which owns the Gucci brand as of 2021.

so whats the bet there was demand for a listing at the top, thats my bet

basil 👍

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, Basil said:

why do you all vex me with these questions found interesting bit on imdb as to the reason why, i think it might be this

Trivia

Salma Hayek is married to François-Henri Pinault, founder and CEO of the French multinational Kering, which owns the Gucci brand as of 2021.

so whats the bet there was demand for a listing at the top, thats my bet

basil 👍

I would never say no to Salma Hayek being on top.

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

Good movie, very entertaining, with a light but very careful tone, with an exceptional Lady Gaga who shows an unexpected talent in an interpretation that this time goes beyond a singer, and that shows her as a talented  actress.

To me, it's totally unfair that she's not Oscar nominated when she does an outstanding job, and the whole movie is built around her.  It's now wasy to shine so when you have Al Pacino or Jared Leto floating around you.

There are years when prizes are awarded for much less deserving performances.

In terms of the edition, the work that CM would make would be very interesting, because there are not many 4K editions announced in the world. And some of us would be very interested in a very careful edition. Very Gucci. :D 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • deckard99 changed the title to House Of Gucci [CANCELLED] (Cine Museum Art #??) (WWA 4K UHD + Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]