extantsrevenge

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

Wow @JojoFrance76 that is a coole selection. Also I had to look up that French title für Zombieland.... Bienvenue à Zombieland 🤣 we did not get a title change here in Germany, but on so many other movies we get different or longer titles too 😅

Congratulations

new_award_spinning_fire_logo.gif.03a0d98e14afa5cdf79590b55235a9e2.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/4/2023 at 12:17 AM, extantsrevenge said:

@upmaniac

giphy.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but I count 99 Steelbooks. Also the rules say no spine pictures. Can you please provide 1 additional picture to adjust 🙏

william-shatner-shocked.gif

OMG @InfiniteDoors that is a nice collection

star-trek-picard.gif

award_received_plasma_energy_logo.gif.03ffdfbb7d1b6a1fd52bdce2ba17abda.gif

My apologies for not following the instructions on spine shots and completely blowing the count 😳.  I believe this might be the third time I have not followed the instructions for an award 😱
I adjusted the pictures to show all the fronts and added the missing steelbook. 
If you want to create a new award for “Wants an award, but won’t do it correctly.”, please feel free to name it after me.

IMG_3935.thumb.jpeg.7aea584191c18f3be31fd3922d5eeff3.jpegIMG_3936.thumb.jpeg.5d9ac65c254791154476b626cba148dc.jpegIMG_3982.thumb.jpeg.8a03fd3ea8f5c915650bd26522bcc3c4.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Il y a 3 heures, extantsrevenge a dit :

giphy.gif

Wow @JojoFrance76 that is a coole selection. Also I had to look up that French title für Zombieland.... Bienvenue à Zombieland 🤣 we did not get a title change here in Germany, but on so many other movies we get different or longer titles too 😅

Congratulations

new_award_spinning_fire_logo.gif.03a0d98e14afa5cdf79590b55235a9e2.gif

Thank you Sir ☺️

• Like 3

On 5/5/2023 at 2:10 PM, Gary K said:

@extantsrevenge here is my submission for the collectors award and new photos of an additional 50 waiting to be shelved or watched. 

IMG_1595.thumb.jpeg.c804104dc999879b7bd18f076e35ee49.jpegIMG_1591.thumb.jpeg.4f865952f1256e7b05c3012bbc9bc465.jpegIMG_1592.thumb.jpeg.1b207151a375b5dd12b4a04bbbb3f0c5.jpeg

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh, look at all those Ghiblis!  I've been snagging them off Amazon at a good clip too, thanks to @extantsrevenge encouragement.   Very nice collection as usual Gary!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh, look at all those Ghiblis!  I've been snagging them off Amazon at a good clip too, thanks to @extantsrevenge encouragement.   Very nice collection as usual Gary!

Thanks buddy.   The mondo marvels thanks to your encouragement and the ghiblis thanks to Nils.  

just the ones I needed to watch/shelve.  

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Very exciting new submissions

cute-smile.gif

That is a great selection @Darkknight

gosling-rayan-gosling.gif

Congratulations to your next award.

new_award_steelbook_collector_high_voltage_lightning.gif.501885f2e99d827180fe0fff0474c95e.gif

@Emil

1swa.gif

Wow and all Mondo submission. I'm impressed. Thank you so much for taking part.

This is your first Collectors Award 😃

award_received_steelbook_collector_smashing_Ingot.gif.50857fe98ba677751096271845a7c33f.gif

flash-gordon-clap.gif

• Like 10

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...