IGNORED

Manta Lab Zack Snyder's Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #39) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 6 Minuten schrieb MikeH5856:

Thanks for the pics! I'm waiting on my HU Motherbox to arrive; very excited to see this in-person soon(ish). So far it looks much better than the last beauty shots Manta shared! :D 

Live, brilliant, very heavy and of high quality,

the box is magnetic and the Steelbook stand is great too

• Like 5

Mine arrived today. Stunning release - very happy with how it turned out. This was my first Group Buy, so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. With the delays, poor initial human motherbox shots, and long stretches of silence, I was kinda nervous. Couldn't be more pleased with the final results and ease of the service. Thanks to everyone involved. 

• Like 4

My Human Motherbox arrived today and I'm happy to report that I am thrilled with this release! The final product turned out well! Maybe not as good as the original beauty shots Manta Lab released to launch the preorder, but certainly a huge step up from the mustard colored mess they showed off a few months back. I'm heartened they took customer complaints into account and revised the coloring scheme accordingly. It looks pretty darn nice, once all is said is done. And holy cow are the magnets securing the lid every powerful! LOL

I'll try to post some pics soon but probably not for a couple weeks, most likely... I'm way behind on photographing my recent acquisitions, but once the kids are back in school and work settles down a bit, I'm hoping to catch up.

• Like 5

Dealersend, 17track, ordertracker, parcelsapp, I think my package is lost at this point.

No update on wether or not the package is at customs, pick up point, returned...

Calling dhl is a nightmare they keep asking for a DHL tracking number...

last update: 2022-12-21 15:40 Amsterdam, Delivery Attempt Could Not Be Completed

...what a nightmare

Angry Ufc GIF

Edited by Billy Talent
  • Sad 3

• ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, gdenarius said:

Happy to see human Motherbox being shipped to USA!

Can't wait for mine!

How did you get notified in-regards tracking alert?

@MikeH5856

I’m expecting to have some more tracking numbers today.  I’ll send them via PM to the members once received. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

Dealersend, 17track, ordertracker, parcelsapp, I think my package is lost at this point.

No update on wether or not the package is at customs, pick up point, returned...

Calling dhl is a nightmare they keep asking for a DHL tracking number...

last update: 2022-12-21 15:40 Amsterdam, Delivery Attempt Could Not Be Completed

...what a nightmare

Angry Ufc GIF

billy im in uk managed to have that number did on dhl tracking app in end but and heres the but.

it was a complete nightmare they said out for delivery 3 days running even had it go thru my housing estate in morning on 3rd day and then the live tracking show it driving 40 mins the other way and keep going, it then turned up that night think around 6.30pm or 7.30pm.

and the tracking had the cheek to say i was 3rd on the queue all day long.

and had similar with other dhl tracking here where i live in the uk.

so i would say the tracking with dhl deutsche as thats how they list it, is completely unfit for purpose here in the uk.

i suspect its an adapted app, same problem with main dhl website.

so imho tracking ain't worth piss 👍

ask @extantsrevenge the dhl delivery service in germany he had last few weeks xD 

so my advice just hold tight, i know its not much but better than stressing 👍

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another month later and item is gone, posted here when they claimed a  delivery attempt was made, called them througout this whole nightmare.

Everyday I went by 7 post offices and called DHL+postnl+DPD everyday, the answer is simple item was never in this country, DHL verified no item was on its way nor a failed delivery nor returned.

Nice job DHL as usual, had to call DHL and then get transferred to DHL express and ask them the same thing.

last update:

''2022-12-21 15:40 Amsterdam, Delivery Attempt Could Not Be Completed'', so 2 months later and the item is still not ''returned'' 🤨

• Sad 8

15 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

Another month later and item is gone, posted here when they claimed a  delivery attempt was made, called them througout this whole nightmare.

Everyday I went by 7 post offices and called DHL+postnl+DPD everyday, the answer is simple item was never in this country, DHL verified no item was on its way nor a failed delivery nor returned.

Nice job DHL as usual, had to call DHL and then get transferred to DHL express and ask them the same thing.

last update:

''2022-12-21 15:40 Amsterdam, Delivery Attempt Could Not Be Completed'', so 2 months later and the item is still not ''returned'' 🤨

so they wont admit item lost then billy????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Billy Talent:

last update:

Did you had contact with Collectong?? Did you try use the Tracking on site like aftership or 17track?? Sometimes those sites give more information

• Like 2

6 hours ago, swish said:

Did you had contact with Collectong?? Did you try use the Tracking on site like aftership or 17track?? Sometimes those sites give more information

I use 17track, dealership, parcelapp, aftership etc, all say the same thing , and got it via GB so I was contacted by Admins, they are in contact with Manta

6 hours ago, Basil said:

so they wont admit item lost then billy????

I got it via GB here, I have to wait until manta replies back (idk for how long though) 

Idk if manta has extras left but my patience is really running out, the longer I have to wait the more likely manta will not have any left

DHL...seriously, everytime something goes wrong it's either DHL or UPS
I rather have a slow 2 month economy shipping than DHL 

Edited by Billy Talent
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

I use 17track, dealership, parcelapp, aftership etc, all say the same thing , and got it via GB so I was contacted by Admins, they are in contact with Manta

I got it via GB here, I have to wait until manta replies back (idk for how long though) 

Idk if manta has extras left but my patience is really running out, the longer I have to wait the more likely manta will not have any left

DHL...seriously, everytime something goes wrong it's either DHL or UPS
I rather have a slow 2 month economy shipping than DHL 

oh you mean DENTED HAMMERED and LOST xD 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

sorry could not resist xD 

basil 👍

• Haha 3