IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

32 minutes ago, Basil said:

have you pre-ordered your steelbook yet?

i have reckon this one will sell out fast everywhere

basil 👍

Yup did that, after seeing it I think it's gonna be one of the best 4ks! Great atoms with a story! I think it's better than the original!!

Top_Gun_Maverick_Poster.jpg

• Like 4

Awards

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

image.jpeg.5e0bd1a73108e235aefb6a5c92d313fa.jpeg

Indy 500 on NBC: How to watch, start times, live stream, schedule for race’s 106th running

The 2022 start times for the 106th Indy 500 are here — and with the Greatest Spectacle in Racing returning in full force for the first time in years.

The 106th Indianapolis 500 will be held Sunday, May 29 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and will be broadcast live on NBC starting at 11 a.m. ET (green flag is 12:45 p.m. ET).

A near-capacity crowd (and possibly the first sellout since the race’s 100th running in 2016) of more than 300,000 will be in attendance at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, which has 233,000 grandstand seats.

INDY 500 PRIMERImportant details and facts for watching on NBC

STARTING LINEUPWhere the 33 drivers will take the green flag

The grandstand crowd was limited to 135,000 last year because of the COVID-19 pandemic, which precluded any fans from attending the 2020 race (which was held in late August for the first and hopefully only time ever).

CHARLOTTE FAQS

How many laps is the Coca-Cola 600?

Charlotte Motor Speedway is 1.5 miles (2.4 km) long and a 600-mile race that requires 400 laps to complete.

What time is the 2022 Coca-Cola 600?

The Coca-Cola 600 will be at 6:00 PM ET.

What channel is the Coca-Cola 600 on?

The Coca-Cola 600 start time is 6:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, May 29. FOX will broadcast the race with radio coverage from PRN and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio.

Where is the Coca-Cola 600 located?

The Coca-Cola 600 is a 600-mile-long NASCAR Cup Series motor race held at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina.

How many miles is the Coca-Cola 600?

The Coca-Cola 600 is 600 miles, equating to 965 kilometers.

When was the Coca-Cola 600 first run?

Being the inaugural Cup race at Charlotte, the Coca-Cola 600 was first ran in 1960. This race was known as the “World 600” at the time.

Which team has the most wins at Charlotte?

Hendrick Motorsports is the team with most Charlotte wins, with 12 wins total.

Which driver has the most wins at Charlotte?

Darrell Waltrip holds the record for most Charlotte victories, with 5 wins total.

image.jpeg.3257e9f174ff5d72ffe7a94fc7198530.jpeg

The Coca-Cola 600 marks the 122nd Cup race hosted by Charlotte Motor Speedway in the series’ history. Sunday’s Coca-Cola 600 will be the first of a three race event at the historical speedway. The 1.5-mile oval located in Concord, North Carolina has an asphalt racing surface with 24 degrees of banking in the turns and 5 degrees of banking on the straightaways. The track first opened in 1960, the Cup Series held its inaugural race then and Joe Lee Johnson won.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

good morning all :D

normally i would remind you how its monday and how bad it is but today i have the day off for an appointment, so i will say this today...

happy monday i wish you all an amazing week and here in the uk we have 2 days off on thursday and friday for the queen's jubilee celebrations 🥳

Happy Dance GIF by CBBCenglish olympics GIF

978310e9875ab6c173da1b34b18ecc96.gif

basil xD 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Basil said:

good morning all :D

normally i would remind you how its monday and how bad it is but today i have the day off for an appointment, so i will say this today...

happy monday i wish you all an amazing week and here in the uk we have 2 days off on thursday and friday for the queen's jubilee celebrations 🥳

Happy Dance GIF by CBBCenglish olympics GIF

978310e9875ab6c173da1b34b18ecc96.gif

basil xD 

How did your appointment go @Basil everything okay? 🤨 

I’ve got my scheduled dentist appointment tomorrow (every 3 months for me for awhile😏)! 😟 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Veum said:

How did your appointment go @Basil everything okay? 🤨 

I’ve got my scheduled dentist appointment tomorrow (every 3 months for me for awhile😏)! 😟 

yes m8 it was something i thought was going to take hours, the person came to my house and was done in 15 mins.

just need to keep some fingers crossed that things went well 🤞

Tommy Dewey Waiting GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

good vibes GIF by Much

basil 🤞

• Like 3