IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ari said:

Brotha, I think about it myself. Besides my father, I don't think anyone would care if I was gone. 

Just know that what you're going through will be gone and you'll be ok. Stay in there, life will be good.

tumblr_pdq2riKVIK1sq9grro2_540.gif

Nothing really personal toward me, I was just thinking out loud if the psychos would really care for each other in that way! 😉

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Afternoon, gang! Just finishing up my lunch break and enjoying a second cup of coffee. Sitting at the office on pins and needles about what kind of shape my BB steelbook for The Batman is going to arrive in... hopefully it's waiting for me when I get home! 

it is mike and i have it on good authority its going to be like @RAK on the 3rd post on the following thread xD 

Spoiler

only joking bbc one GIF by BBC

basil xD 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 4

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Basil said:

its a thread to show the stupidity of our carriers and if did not laugh we would cry but it is entertaining if nothing else 👍

hopefully none of us wont need to post in there but there have been some good ones in there

basil :D

Oh don’t get me wrong, I thought your post was hilarious.  I’m just afraid our friend @MikeH5856might get indigestion from his lunch seeing that pic!!

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

• Haha 5