IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Evening @ShadowWarrior; 😀

Not 'collect' per se; I have a few older statues of our Main Man pictured above but have not purchased one for many many years.

I may rectify that with this new rendition, which at 31 pounds, is an impressive piece.

I've never been a huge fan of wrestling but I know class when I see it and Mark Calaway is without a doubt, a legend.

I'm of course sad he retired but also, glad he went out in style! 🥰

Cheers Buddy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

@Hollywood E Rock

I hate false finishes, Roman and Seth had a great match going....

Yeah I was super hype for their match. I wasn’t expecting that ending. Thought Roman was going to get a clean victory. Probably going to happen later after Mania. This story doesn’t feel done just yet.

Women's Rumble

Frustrated Give Up GIF by The Bachelor

😂😂 The ending upset me. As soon as Ronda showed up I knew what was going to happen. She doesn’t need the victory though. She could have showed up on Smackdown & just been number one contender. They do it for everyone else who is part time.

And I don't remember anything after that ..

😂😂😂 It was a pretty forgettable show. I expected a more entertaining show.

I was talking to @Squeegie McGee on text and yeah 

We all are going to have to talk wrestling more often. I use to hangout on another forum dedicated to wrestling but it was a toxic environment. I had to get off there because arguing with members & knowing to much of the behind the scenes was killing the fun of it all.

AND OF COURSE BROCK WINS THE RUMBLE

Tired Back To School GIF by Originals

giphy.gif

He also didn’t need the victory. Sick of him all ready & he just returned.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Yeah I was super hype for their match. I wasn’t expecting that ending. Thought Roman was going to get a clean victory. Probably going to happen later after Mania. This story doesn’t feel done just yet.

😂😂 The ending upset me. As soon as Ronda showed up I knew what was going to happen. She doesn’t need the victory though. She could have showed up on Smackdown & just been number one contender. They do it for everyone else who is part time.

😂😂😂 It was a pretty forgettable show. I expected a more entertaining show.

We all are going to have to talk wrestling more often. I use to hangout on another forum dedicated to wrestling but it was a toxic environment. I had to get off there because arguing with members & knowing to much of the behind the scenes was killing the fun of it all.

giphy.gif

He also didn’t need the victory. Sick of him all ready & he just returned.

Yeah, everything you said!

It was the wife and I watching. We just pick the winners and we were at her parents house and her step Dad who doesn't watch anything almost predicted everything right, which shouldn't happen. I mean the wife and I litterly just watched this weeks shows but we have been watching for ever and the way they are booking stop using inappropriate language I'm just bored. THE SAME stop using inappropriate language THIS IS WHY WE TOOK A BREAK. OH BROCK COMES BACK AND BULLYS EVERYONE. ROMANS ON HIS STREAK BLAH BLAH.

UGH 😫 😫😫

• Like 3

@Hollywood E Rock @Squeegie McGee @ShadowWarrior

Man… I haven’t watched wrestling in Years! I’m sure there would still be a handful of guys I may recognise, but I doubt I would know majority of them.

I used to buy & play the Smackdown vs. Raw games a lot on PS3, but even that fell away quite a few years ago.

Showing my age now, but British Bulldog, Brett the Hitman Heart, Rowdy Rodder Piper, Ultimate Warrior, The Anvil, Tugboat & Typhoon, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, I.R.S, Million Dollar Man, Hacksaw Jim Dugan, Big Boss Man, Hawk & Animal (Legion of Doom), The Rockers… that was Wrestling 😁👌🏼

Can recall the likes of The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H, Randy Orion, John Cena, Rey Mysterio all coming up and coming through, though by this point it was more of a put the TV on in the background on a Sat morning.

Do you guys have to pay for main events in the US? We do here in the UK. I dread to think how much that is these days. But it’s always on at like 1am. One of my best mates has always been a huge wrestling fan, and so he would always pay for the event and record it.

I have very recently started watching Sheamus’’ you-tube Chanel ‘Celtic Warrior Workouts’ which is a pretty fascinating watch and get tips from some of these guys for my own routines.

• Like 2