IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

But it will all be worth the efforts when you get to sit on your forever throne @Basil

Every now and then I toy with the idea of moving for more space, but I have equally put so much blood sweat and tears into the garden project (still ongoing) that I hate the thought of leaving it behind and starting all over again.

I think it will just have to be an extension (one day) and stay put unless those 6 numbers roll in. 🤞🏼😁

i was lucky and had some money left to me by my uncle and he said to me before he went, sell the house and buy a forever home.

currently living in a 2 bedroom 1890s mid terrace house. hoping and hoping moving to a 4 bedroom detached dependent on cost it be a stretch but want the larger downstairs thats better than the 3 bedrooms on the estate, struggled all my life about time i had something really nice for a change.

plus i know my uncle and my gran would be made up if we where to pull that off as well :D

basil 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Basil said:

sh1t that -7C

wtf

any snow or just cold mike?

The Shining GIF

@Basil just COLD brrr🥶… this has been a very unusual winter for us here as NO significant SNOW ❄️ At all as of now, VERY STRANGE to me 🤔

Also the temp is so up & down… one day real COLD the next mild for our seasonal WINTER!🤪

Angry Olivia Benson GIF by Law & Order

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

morning all happy sunday :D

Happy Sunday Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

where is everyone today must be a warm day and everyone has gone out :D

Beach Day GIFDrunk Zach Galifianakis GIFDog Sunbathing GIF by MOODMAN

that or its so damn cold no one has got out there pit yet xD 

Freezing Steve Martin GIFTired Good Night GIF

basil :D

Bit of both mate. I’ve been for a walk around the Pbsw estate this morning, checking on and willing my garden to show some signs of life (I realise it’s the 9th Jan and I’m being impatient 😂). Next up is a much longer walk with the pooch through my local woodlands, and then it’s bum on sofa to watch my boys get beat yet again in the FA Cup. 🙄

But as you say, at least the Sun is Shining today! Almost forgot what that felt like. 😂

• Haha 5

My “new” invoice from MP is only allowing 3 payments now Apple Pay (I know nothing of this) Credit card or debit card & Bank payment… but there is no PAYPAL able to use (this will create a hardship for me😔)! 😞 

Ha anyone with a “new” invoice recently noticed this and will it be a hardship for you? 🧐 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Veum said:

My “new” invoice from MP is only allowing 3 payments now Apple Pay (I know nothing of this) Credit card or debit card & Bank payment… but there is no PAYPAL able to use (this will create a hardship for me😔)! 😞 

Ha anyone with a “new” invoice recently noticed this and will it be a hardship for you? 🧐 

Not had a “New” invoice yet mate, but yes… I always opt for PayPal so could be interesting… 😬

1 hour ago, Veum said:

I’ve not had a invoice yet but I’ve always used PayPal. I don’t use credit card but probably look at getting one. Has there been any reason why it’s changed? 

• Like 2

Does anyone else have this issue: I’m watching the Sopranos and thus can’t watch anything else at the moment. I started during my bicycle trip - streaming episodes from my phone - and I’m about a season and a half until I’m finished but I’m just unable to watch anything else unless it’s in theaters. I think mentally I just can’t watch television dramas because of this. My brain can’t cope 😂

• Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
17 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Does anyone else have this issue: I’m watching the Sopranos and thus can’t watch anything else at the moment. I started during my bicycle trip - streaming episodes from my phone - and I’m about a season and a half until I’m finished but I’m just unable to watch anything else unless it’s in theaters. I think mentally I just can’t watch television dramas because of this. My brain can’t cope 😂

Yes, when I binge a show it's the same for me!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Yes and No, I totally understand where you’re coming from as once I start something that I enjoy, then it is all I am interested in. The Witcher season 2 right now for example. BUT.., there are always those series that are released one episode at a time, Marvel on Disney+ for example, and therefore I have to watch something else until the next episode is out. 

I am currently juggling 3 series.

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, Christopher a dit :

Does anyone else have this issue: I’m watching the Sopranos and thus can’t watch anything else at the moment. I started during my bicycle trip - streaming episodes from my phone - and I’m about a season and a half until I’m finished but I’m just unable to watch anything else unless it’s in theatres. I think mentally I just can’t watch television dramas because of this. My brain can’t cope 😂

Oh, the luck. To be able to experience the greatest ever tv show for the first time.

What else could you possibly want to watch while immersed in the utter brilliance that is The Sopranos?

0e8e1672-785f-413a-a84d-33dbf5a19ff4_tex

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Christopher said:

I’m just the opposite @Christopher I have several TV shows not finished yet and I keep a notebook on what season/disc I’m on! :)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Good morning

Happy Sunday GIF by bluesbear

all good in English room aside from failed AC @Fortis93, all will be good

FragrantSmugDowitcher-max-1mb.gif

and Covid, hope you feel better soon @ShadowWarrior.

Thanks Nils! Luckily I've had vaccine and booster so it was more like a sinus infection and I didn't loose smell or taste like the wife did!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Christopher said:

I've tried multiple times to start watching Sopranos and just can't get into it but I love that kinda stuff. I don't get it. 

The wife and I just watched Ozark all 3 seasons in like 6 days though lol!

2 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

I've tried multiple times to start watching Sopranos and just can't get into it but I love that kinda stuff. I don't get it. 

The wife and I just watched Ozark all 3 seasons in like 6 days though lol!

Wow!! I couldn’t get into Ozarks. But I think I was burnt out on that dark green tint that seemed to be everywhere at the time. Maybe I should try again.

• ★ Administrators ★
12 hours ago, Christopher said:

I watch up to 7 long shows at a time, so in most cases I have a different series running each day of the week. Sometimes I reduce the amount and then watch 1 of them more times in the week. But I don't binge watch anything, so never 2 episodes of the same after another. Especially with series I really like I want to savor the experience longer.

Current line up. Stargirl S1, The Last Kingdom S1, Homeland S3 (I was always waiting for a complete Boxset after S2 but it never came, so after a long break I will finish this now), The Wheel of Time S1 (but I'm not sure if I will watch it to the end, very disappointing), The Book of Boba Fett S1, Deep Space Nine S4 (rerun).

Problem is I have so many Series I still want to see including reruns of my favorites 😪. Also watch a few comedies. At the moment Fuller House, Veep, Ted Lasso, Cheers and The Middle.

Honestly.... I need more time 🤣

Good Morning GIF

• Like 3