IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

35 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Awesome looking surf n' turf @Squeegie McGee  🥳

Medium Rare (more to the rare, heh) dear Sir!  😉

Heya @Grendel thanks! Merry Christmas my Otaku friend! Hope you had a good one! Ya i like my ribeyes medium rare / medium but more to the medium side

shokugeki no soma GIF

Edited by Squeegie McGee
  • Like 4

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Squeegie McGee said:

Merry Christmas ya crazy Psychos!

One of the reindeers got trapped in the chimney so I made good use of it... 😆 ( it's actually a ribeye 😆  )

20211225_152924.jpg

I think we ate the same thing on Christmas lol

Merry Christmas Pyschos from Isla Mujeres 

islamujeresbeach.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

well today is a nice lazy boxing day today dinner will be served at 2pm lots of roasties, joint of beef, load of pork sausages.

lots of yummy yorkshire puddings (be surprised if the americans have these usually a uk thing)

and you always in my household cook far too much beyond the dinner and then pick at the cold over the rest of the day/evening.

Hungry Best Friends GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

by the way @Squeegie McGee you is making me hungry with the steak usually love a sirloin but when went to america found out what a porterhouse was, love the 18oz just about did it xD 

Oh Yeah GIF

basil :D

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Basil said:

well today is a nice lazy boxing day today dinner will be served at 2pm lots of roasties, joint of beef, load of pork sausages.

lots of yummy yorkshire puddings (be surprised if the americans have these usually a uk thing)

and you always in my household cook far too much beyond the dinner and then pick at the cold over the rest of the day/evening.

sounds great Happy Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons           I love picking at the leftovers all through the day and yeah Yorkshire puddings are a uk thing definitely one of the best things we have.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Basil said:

by the way @Squeegie McGee you is making me hungry with the steak usually love a sirloin but when went to america found out what a porterhouse was, love the 18oz just about did it xD 

Oh Yeah GIF

@Basil bruv, ribeye steak is where it's at!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

Btw, I'm sure I'm late to the party but, I just noticed we now have ranks and badges... looking forward to what they all signify and stuff

I Dont Understand Whats Going On GIF by HULU

well i discovered by mistake click on the persons avatar take you to there page and at the topish you have 'your achievements' then click on 'recent badges' click on that and it shows you them and breaks it all down and for some reason im a grand master xD 

Bruce Lee GIF

@Hollywood E Rock be because hes special master xD 

edward prob be the only one that understand that joke and @extantsrevengexD 

basil xD 

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, Basil said:

well i discovered by mistake click on the persons avatar take you to there page and at the topish you have 'your achievements' then click on 'recent badges' click on that and it shows you them and breaks it all down and for some reason im a grand master xD 

Bruce Lee GIF

basil xD 

@BasilSupposedly I'm a mentor.... is that really a good idea? 😆 

kyle broflovski crying GIF by South Park

• Haha 6

35 minutes ago, Basil said:

Bruce Lee GIF

basil xD 

@Basil

Fashion Style GIF 

Me enjoying those special master perks

giphy.gif

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Squeegie McGee said:

Btw, I'm sure I'm late to the party but, I just noticed we now have ranks and badges... looking forward to what they all signify and stuff

I Dont Understand Whats Going On GIF by HULU

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Bruce Lee GIF

basil xD 

I am your…

darth vader father GIF by Star Wars glitch no GIF by Go Jetters

• Haha 4

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

mto88fS.jpg

1cuV7ey.jpg

EG8PMtj.jpg

OGfEykH.jpg

x1aRv9q.jpg

zEd8yz7.jpg

AZYing3.jpg

ZHNov74.jpg

Wy4yf27.jpg

EMY2Qp9.jpg

nbrbZgB.jpg

FTlctvW.jpg

na4TGhl.jpg

larMoGA.jpg

K07DVDa.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, & living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1