IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

OVosYWo.jpg

I1o11VW.jpg

tRNb1Oc.jpg

SYhgWCn.jpg

Pt3m7nO.jpg

WHvtjvl.jpg

D2EPpxy.jpg

xMriW1m.jpg

gJm8s2B.jpg

EaH7FNS.jpg

YzwpeRE.jpg

nwjLxmn.jpg

5vT8kgX.jpg

HqpIW8F.jpg

TSmLmfF.jpg

gLBGbXq.jpg

xK63ynI.jpg

kZvl25M.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Spoiler

SUK3H0z.jpg

InGu7aL.jpg

t5rciW2.jpg

2THpwZg.jpg

DcSESfj.jpg

ZBh88AQ.jpg

XdrhoZo.jpg

CgLLljQ.jpg

GmqmXdb.jpg

Qa6UKXu.jpg

6XAaW2n.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! May your Friday be beautiful, May your weekend be joyful, & May all your moments be wonderful. Happy Friday!

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Basil said:

well i woke up at 3am today its now 3.30am and still not even remotely knackered, think im going to go up on portsdown hill to our 24hr food van and have a very large breakfast roll and look over portsmouth city before work nothing else to do.

when in doubt fill ya belly xD 

heres the view from there

mick-s-monster-burgers.jpg

and home of the world famous 3lb monster burgers but ill be on the sausage baps

Micks-van-620x381.png

basil :D

@Basil

Looks like a nice spot to hang out & clear your head before work, & are the sausage sandwiches huge like their burgers? From the picture that doesn’t look like a sandwich that can be knocked down in one sitting. Probably take me all day especially if I had chips to go with it.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

@Hollywood E Rock bit of a mission this morning as my manager is such a pain in the arse came armed with cordless drills rawplugs and metal hooks they is now up outside to stop damn delivery drivers walking in, got the plastic chain in my draw but goto get couple of warning signs gets so that be next week now, I have permission from director while back but rather than get into it with her I dealt with it myself xD

• Like 3

Two days ago, after wishing @Basil and his wife the best, and feeling glad about their celebration and happiness, joking aside, I thinked that the issue of the influence of collecting on couple relationships -in general- is very interesting.

Both in past, present, or future relationships.

It would be interesting to know if it really is something influential, or not, and to what extent. And who was influenced, to what extent did it; where a positive influence materializes, and where a negative influence do it. And how to deal with both options.

I don't know to what extent it's something to talk about openly or in public, I suppose that each one according to his criteria, but undoubtedly collecting is a very specific activity, and all very specific activities -and to which time, money, space, and illusions, are applied- influence our day to day.

Who knows. Perhaps when we are 10,000 we will launch a sociological study.

This is my thought for today. :) 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

Two days ago, after wishing @Basil and his wife the best, and feeling glad about their celebration and happiness, joking aside, I thinked that the issue of the influence of collecting on couple relationships -in general- is very interesting.

Both in past, present, or future relationships.

It would be interesting to know if it really is something influential, or not, and to what extent. And who was influenced, to what extent did it; where a positive influence materializes, and where a negative influence do ti. And how to deal with both options.

I don't know to what extent it's something to talk about openly or in public, I suppose that each one according to his criteria, but undoubtedly collecting is a very specific activity, and all very specific activities -and to which time, money, space, and illusions, are applied- influence our day to day.

Who knows. Perhaps when we are 10,000 we will launch a sociological study.

This is my thought for today. :) 

@Casiusco

• Haha 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

FvKctci.jpg

LEHIJpF.jpg

VFt1O5a.jpg

ynAGSsf.jpg

Bctd22u.jpg

iCVsO07.jpg

1YQdrI8.jpg

l2LT4y0.jpg

iV6vECn.jpg

5VpMVJb.jpg

s66vvtG.jpg

3m6iRxE.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Whether you see today as the first day of the week or the last, I hope that you enjoy it & use it to prepare for the days ahead. 

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Reveal hidden contents

FvKctci.jpg

LEHIJpF.jpg

VFt1O5a.jpg

ynAGSsf.jpg

Bctd22u.jpg

iCVsO07.jpg

1YQdrI8.jpg

l2LT4y0.jpg

iV6vECn.jpg

5VpMVJb.jpg

s66vvtG.jpg

3m6iRxE.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Whether you see today as the first day of the week or the last, I hope that you enjoy it & use it to prepare for the days ahead. 

giphy.gif

@Hollywood E Rock

tfd103 that's what you think GIF by Tacoma FD

• Haha 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

R8jguxP.jpg

1ruxRdy.jpg

4DSAj6e.jpg

vWA6xlm.jpg

9wlPVfb.jpg

Qct0gcs.jpg

rEqUzSu.jpg

ckUZlfo.jpg

HOJlPlw.jpg

g5Exizx.jpg

iMCbue0.jpg

NW34rQT.jpg

yjDgQax.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, & living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 2