IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

Don’t, just don’t. I’ve found myself in a very low place over this disaster.

giphy.gif

Sadly (though not an excuse) I didn’t get a single notification about this, despite being subscribed to the threads. I’ve checked it all since disaster struck, and as Nils told me, you were all talking about it, but existing Golds didn’t get tagged/messaged directly, and I didn’t receive a single notification or email from the thread itself to say new posts were taking place. First I knew about it was when I was told it had expired. 😱

Thankfully for me, John & Nils are Absolute Legends and I shall reclaim my Golden pants very soon. 😁👍🏼

giphy.gif

Glad to hear sense has prevailed  well done all 👍

• Like 4

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

Well Tuesday morning and I feel like a dogshit sandwich for some reason, completely eeerrr no energy let's hope this passes. Now jacking up on the coke and kit kats see if I can shift this and who said the second covid jab was better than the first xD

16201190227721456286528480166699.thumb.jpg.950cc235ea87c3b6891872e8dbb83083.jpg

Basil 👍

Usually I would 🏆 this @Basil 😁👍🏼

Hope it does the trick mate. I’m off today but also have no energy. Must be in the air or something today 😂🍻

• Like 3

american pie this one time at band camp GIF by IFC

5 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Reveal hidden contents

rArwrDq.jpg

KKISldy.jpg

hBYyXGZ.jpg

CxDjeyn.jpg

s5GwyEW.jpg

ZQt0KMT.jpg

mImACgn.jpg

DnO6N4X.jpg

vbmtgpH.jpg

hty16Lr.jpg

TEsTmMJ.jpg

KxOPJZd.jpg

6E2rP7Q.jpg

eqGWwZa.jpg

qz5ZxAu.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

giphy.gif

Oh My God Omg GIF by Laff

american pie this one time at band camp GIF by IFC

Edited by Squeegie McGee
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Basil said:

Morning all @LeGonze just heard on radio about train crash in Mexico over bridge hope you and your family all ok 👍

Sounds severe they said bridge came down with train on 😔

Basil 🙏

Everything is good in here Brother!! Thanks for asking!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Unfortunately 23 people died and 70 remain in hospitals... 😔😔

• Sad 8

7 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Morning all, I’ve just discovered that whilst I am stripped of my Golden Goodness, not only do I feel pantsed without my banner, but I also now cannot send new PM’s and have the super annoying lack of daily post reactions! 

giphy.gif

@LeGonze recommends OOR it drives everyone up the wall xD 

Ricky Gervais Laughing GIF

basil xD 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

I tagged you Brother at the exact moment the Golds started!!! 🤓🤓

I think You mean you tagged me On the day it had expired & about 3 hours before they all sold out! 😂😂😂

Not so helpful when you’re up to your armpits in sand & cement laying a patio Bruv 😁 A heads up Before it expired would have been nice, but naturally I truly appreciate your gesture and thankful for your efforts Sir. Sadly I got your notification at the same time I received the dreaded Nils messages.🤷🏼‍♂️😂😂

I have already told the lovable squirrel that I will watch renewals like a hawk in future and not relay on notifications. 🍻

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

well finally cracked the numbers xD 

platinum is now 172 from 140 last time round. 

leaving gold being 103 now

thats if the 275 total stands still correct from the other day.

gonna be interesting on the sought after gbs, hopefully it all work out.

lets hope most plats always want a OC and ill be happy camper with some singles :D

quite a jump in numbers on plat can't comment for gold as dont know last years amount.

but at least mp is on the move :D

May The Fourth Be With You Star Wars GIF by Percolate Galactic

basil :D

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Basil said:

well finally cracked the numbers xD 

platinum is now 172 from 140 last time round. 

leaving gold being 103 now

thats if the 275 total stands still correct from the other day.

gonna be interesting on the sought after gbs, hopefully it all work out.

lets hope most plats always want a OC and ill be happy camper with some singles :D

quite a jump in numbers on plat can't comment for gold as dont know last years amount.

but at least mp is on the move :D

May The Fourth Be With You Star Wars GIF by Percolate Galactic

basil :D

I'm impressed with our numbers and its a great sign of the growth that is happening.

It will be interesting to see how the popular GB's will play out, like Blufans etc. We have been pretty blessed with our allocations up to this point, so i'm not too worried about our numbers moving forward for platinum's securing what they want. 

At the end of the day i am with @Hollywood E Rockwhen he said in the Platinum Power chat, easy decision to renew and happy to support MP's and keep the ball rolling forward.

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I think You mean you tagged me On the day it had expired & about 3 hours before they all sold out! 😂😂😂

Not so helpful when you’re up to your armpits in sand & cement laying a patio Bruv 😁 A heads up Before it expired would have been nice, but naturally I truly appreciate your gesture and thankful for your efforts Sir. Sadly I got your notification at the same time I received the dreaded Nils messages.🤷🏼‍♂️😂😂

I have already told the lovable squirrel that I will watch renewals like a hawk in future and not relay on notifications. 🍻

This hurt when i saw that you missed. I know what its like though, when you get knee deep into a project, especially one like you were doing. It is hard to stay connected with the outside world for a couple of days because you are just exhausted from working all day 🤣

How did the Patio turn out? 

Edited by Count Dantes
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

I'm impressed with our numbers and its a great sign of the growth that is happening.

It will be interesting to see how the popular GB's will play out, like Blufans etc. We have been pretty blessed with our allocations up to this point, so i'm not too worried about our numbers moving forward for platinum's securing what they want. 

At the end of the day i am with @Hollywood E Rockwhen he said in the Platinum Power chat, easy decision to renew and happy to support MP's and keep the ball rolling forward.

Just wish FA wasn’t so stringent on there GB allocations. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RAK said:

Just wish FA wasn’t so stringent on there GB allocations. 

I agree they have been a pain recently. I understand both sides of the equation though, makes sense why they don't want it to be a "pick and choose" for us. At the same time, if it wasn't so expensive to get editions to us in North America i would be happy to sign up for almost every edition; if it means I get the rare ones I want. As much as I wish life worked that way it doesn't.

I am 100% with you though.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Count Dantes said:

I agree they have been a pain recently. I understand both sides of the equation though, makes sense why they don't want it to be a "pick and choose" for us. At the same time, if it wasn't so expensive to get editions to us in North America i would be happy to sign up for almost every edition; if it means I get the rare ones I want. As much as I wish life worked that way it doesn't.

I am 100% with you though.

I agree a little, if they didn’t put out 10 duds to one good release more people would be inclined to get there releases. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

It didn't actually expired at that moment... It just opened for Gold members to renew or even upgrade to Platinum... At that moment was not opened for Regular Members... You actually had a day and a half to buy it... Maybe you didn't get notifications on time... 9_9

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Pbsw23 if you want to, you could just follow me & I’ll keep you in the loop my friend! :)

Feeling Myself Smile GIF by Laff

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

It didn't actually expired at that moment... It just opened for Gold members to renew or even upgrade to Platinum... At that moment was not opened for Regular Members... You actually had a day and a half to buy it... Maybe you didn't get notifications on time... 9_9

Don't make me screenshot you... 😉😂😂😂 Maybe in your time zone it was two separate days, but for me it one from you at lunchtime, and one from a Nils early evening. I am not assigning any blame to anyone, but I firmly did not get any notification or heads up this was happening until it wasn’t too late. 

Listen, it is what it is. I don’t wish to harp on about as the powers that be have stood by me and sorted me out. And for that I am super grateful. 🙏🏼 Lessons learnt.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1