IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

That's a beautiful dress she's wearing.......

tobey maguire GIF

You see Scarlett and the first thing you think about is the dress ???

DescriptiveInfantileCockatiel-small.gif

Are you a tailor?

Moderators, is there a bigger reason than this to ban someone? I don't believe it.

BiodegradableWindyJenny-size_restricted.

In fact, the form to create accounts for new members of the community should include this photo, and a question: what do you see here? If people choose "A beautiful dress", the account cannot be processed and the health authorities are notified to avoid dangerous contagions of extreme insensitivity.

We will pray that you regain sanity!!

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Neil21Harris said:

Ned some advice.... so I’m making this double played glass box... I want to put the numbered cards for each Edition in it.  So I can see both sides....

anyways - my HDZeta obviously are within the booklet that comes with the premium - so I take the card out of it? Or is that stupid?

@Neil21Harris

If you are a collector that usually opens your sets, the only limit to how you choose to display your items is your own imagination. If I’m understanding you correctly your idea sounds cool to me. Share some pics if you can to better explain your vision. That way it’s easier to give you useful feedback.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

‘Ol Veum started his power walking today on their Power Walk Plus machine, looks something similar to this (could not find ours b/c it’s ol’ school my friends 🤣)

Plan on doing this for 20 mins. Every other day, hey 🚶‍♂️

image.jpeg.b490de546a375df0543894bbebf66faf.jpeg

You do well. Exercising is one of the most important things for the body, and the more years that pass the more important it is.

With pandemic confinement and now still teleworking I have noticed it a lot. By not moving much, the muscles lose strength. We become more fragile.

I should buy one of those.

Although at the moment I prefer to spend the money in some more editions... :P

PS: When I have time I have to start moving more. I have a beautiful park nearby to go jogging, but I just finished late from work, and with the pandemic rules and lockdown I have almost no time to do it. But soon everything will change..

TMt.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Neil21Harris

If you are a collector that usually opens your sets, the only limit to how you choose to display your items is your own imagination. If I’m understanding you correctly your idea sounds cool to me. Share some pics if you can to better explain your vision. That way it’s easier to give you useful feedback.

Thanks!  Well it’s really a frame - with cards in it.... like a collectors baseball card set or something. I’ll try to send pics of what I have so far.  
just afraid to take the card out of the HDZeta booklet.  All others are loose.... wish HDz would come out easier.  But thanks 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Veum said:

‘Ol Veum started his power walking today on their Power Walk Plus machine, looks something similar to this (could not find ours b/c it’s ol’ school my friends 🤣)

@Veum

Getting sexy for the summer huh? I see you. Let these older gentleman be some of your inspiration.

Spoiler

HF5oNv8.jpg

xeP9C2f.jpg

h1ga3hT.jpg

Before & After pictures of yourself is welcomed on the site!

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

You do well. Exercising is one of the most important things for the body, and the more years that pass the more important it is.

With pandemic confinement and now still teleworking I have noticed it a lot. By not moving much, the muscles lose strength. We become more fragile.

I should buy one of those.

Although at the moment I prefer to spend the money in some more editions... :P

PS: When I have time I have to start moving more. I have a beautiful park nearby to go jogging, but I just finished late from work, and with the pandemic rules and lockdown I have almost no time to do it. But soon everything will change..

TMt.gif

@Casiusco I think it would be a wise investment into getting a good Power Walker as it will give you more energy & help w/your outlook on everything IMHO! ;)...

You might want to invest in a total gym, I’d be more prone to one of Chuck Norris’ total gym cool 😎 ! 💪

image.thumb.jpeg.f91b087cd694c27e627cf02824bee020.jpeg

just do it GIF

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

Getting sexy for the summer huh? I see you. Let these older gentleman be some of your inspiration.

Hide contents

HF5oNv8.jpg

xeP9C2f.jpg

h1ga3hT.jpg

Are you kiddin’ me @Hollywood E Rock it’s taking all I got just to do this walking 🤣 (I’m really at this point in my life where I only care about keeping my heart and energy healthy)...

I’ve done all the weightlifting 🏋️♀️ I want to do in my past 😂 

weak gravity falls GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

You see Scarlett and the first thing you think about is the dress ???

DescriptiveInfantileCockatiel-small.gif

Are you a tailor?

Moderators, is there a bigger reason than this to ban someone? I don't believe it.

BiodegradableWindyJenny-size_restricted.

In fact, the form to create accounts for new members of the community should include this photo, and a question: what do you see here? If people choose "A beautiful dress", the account cannot be processed and the health authorities are notified to avoid dangerous contagions of extreme insensitivity.

We will pray that you regain sanity!!

giphy.gif

Seth Meyers I Give Up GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

😆😅🤣😂

@Casiusco

22 minutes ago, Veum said:

gym workout GIF

Veum's summer transformation be like

@Veum

Edited by Squeegie McGee
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

Hide contents

HF5oNv8.jpg

xeP9C2f.jpg

h1ga3hT.jpg

hard-work-pays-off-before-and-after.jpg

The truth is that today there are sports machines that achieve spectacular results.

;) 

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Veum said:

Are you kiddin’ me @Hollywood E Rock it’s taking all I got just to do this walking 🤣 (I’m really at this point in my life where I only care about keeping my heart and energy healthy)...

I’ve done all the weightlifting 🏋️♀️ I want to do in my past 😂 

weak gravity falls GIF

Are you not getting sexy to take one of those trips that you never will tell at home? ;) 

c2016967e3eaaabc45cb959d5b332acd81759e8d

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Casiusco I think it would be a wise investment into getting a good Power Walker as it will give you more energy & help w/your outlook on everything IMHO! ;)...

You might want to invest in a total gym, I’d be more prone to one of Chuck Norris’ total gym cool 😎 ! 💪

image.thumb.jpeg.f91b087cd694c27e627cf02824bee020.jpeg

just do it GIF

The truth is you're right. Also, after working at home for so long and not being able to move a lot, I could use such a machine like this.

But I can not.

At home I have all the necessary space for this... reserved for the MAG "Das boot" edition that will arrive in a few days. ;) 

And I don't know if it will be enough...

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

Thanks!  Well it’s really a frame - with cards in it.... like a collectors baseball card set or something. I’ll try to send pics of what I have so far.  
just afraid to take the card out of the HDZeta booklet.  All others are loose.... wish HDz would come out easier.  But thanks 

@Neil21Harris

I haven’t opened an HDZeta set in so long (due to being busy) that I forgot how they package the number cards 😂. All I can say is you are going to have to be as gentle as possible when taking them out. Just be patient and go S L O W.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

@Benoit46

giphy.gif

If we get serious, because Scarlett is a very very serious matter, I have to admit that ... that dress is beautiful, but... it's not the one I like the most in her.

In fact, she is beautiful enough not to need some type of "pressing". 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

If we get serious, because Scarlett is a very very serious matter, I have to admit that ... that dress is beautiful, but... it's not the one I like the most in her.

In fact, she is beautiful enough not to need some type of "pressing". 

I agree, she doesn’t need it, & while I can appreciate it (for the most obvious reasons) it is truly the features of the face that I’m usually most focused on. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I agree, she doesn’t need it, & while I can appreciate it (for the most obvious reasons) it is truly the features of the face that I’m usually most focused on. 

Those eyes though.... they are the tits ( slang for gorgeous, amazing,  etc.....)er i mean mesmerizing ....... 🙃

45 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

@Benoit46

giphy.gif

Such a waste of ice cream....

@Hollywood E Rock

44 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

hard-work-pays-off-before-and-after.jpg

The truth is that today there are sports machines that achieve spectacular results.

;) 

@Casiusco

Ya they have these awesome machines such as this...

sexy saturday night live GIF

Edited by Squeegie McGee
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

The truth is you're right. Also, after working at home for so long and not being able to move a lot, I could use such a machine like this.

But I can not.

At home I have all the necessary space for this... reserved for the MAG "Das boot" edition that will arrive in a few days. ;) 

And I don't know if it will be enough...

@Casiusco then where will you put your 🤣...

image.jpeg.8503ba248ce05de3db72e92bce93bdd8.jpeg

• Haha 3