IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Wow.... They STILL haven’t released these?! 🤣

Too late, the horse has bolted. Its reached the point where I am selling my FA editions now. 😁

I will probably pick it up, but don’t understand why nobody has done Iron Man 1, or 2. This would be a great opportunity for them to try. 

• Like 2

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Grendel said:

Yikes Buddy!

I dearly love all the gals displayed (hell, I still think the female body is the most perfect thing God ever created) but some of these gals are a bit undernourished.

Get some food in ya my lovelies!  🙂

Oh my good friend @Grendel the female body is the absolute most perfect thing God ever created, however they are also the most tempting and teasing... they look mighty fine to me @Hollywood E Rock 😍

marge simpson apple GIF  happy homer simpson GIF

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RAK said:

I will probably pick it up, but don’t understand why nobody has done Iron Man 1, or 2. This would be a great opportunity for them to try. 

Don’t get me wrong, if they were WEAs I’d have a slightly different opinion, but even then I’d most likely not be able to get one given the lack of available slots in FA GBs now. Time to give them up it seems.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Grendel said:

Yikes Buddy!

I dearly love all the gals displayed (hell, I still think the female body is the most perfect thing God ever created) but some of these gals are a bit undernourished.

Get some food in ya my lovelies!  🙂

I'm absolutely agree.

Few things make me feel as uncomfortable as having dinner with a woman who eats nothing.

@Hollywood E Rock, we think you should invite your neighbours for dinner. But a great dinner. ;) 

• Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Spoiler

TY6aR6V.jpg

ka5MFw6.jpg

wYwNQ34.jpg

iJN0cWa.jpg

GBkijyI.jpg

FK8XCRT.jpg

2B21riL.jpg

SjIsUJh.jpg

v0J4vm3.jpg

Ov617Jo.jpg

0rLvyAx.jpg

Akf0Mgy.jpg

bBHDc3H.jpg

j4iy7SM.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Spoiler
10 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Hide contents

TY6aR6V.jpg

ka5MFw6.jpg

wYwNQ34.jpg

iJN0cWa.jpg

GBkijyI.jpg

FK8XCRT.jpg

2B21riL.jpg

SjIsUJh.jpg

v0J4vm3.jpg

Ov617Jo.jpg

0rLvyAx.jpg

Akf0Mgy.jpg

bBHDc3H.jpg

j4iy7SM.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

There is just too much...

follow me wink GIF by TV4

• Haha 2

tumblr_oni3jfPzZQ1rv14h7o2_250.gifv

At the risk of sounding dramatic, if there ever were a gif that encapsulated @Hollywood E Rock and his rather unsung efforts here on this forum, it would be the one above.

An MP Guardian helping to nurture a thriving community of film lovers and collectors that span a smorgasbord of nationalities, backgrounds, creeds, etc. and facilitate a environment that functions as a rather positive and refreshingly accepting/tolerant haven from the madness currently transpiring around the world.

Happy Birthday to The Protagonist of MP.

ac710499e4c70f6d9e42e8501045d14a53dcf7c0

Hope you have a good one, mate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1