IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

SEXY Saturday

Reveal hidden contents

PfzZr32.jpg

mvdFPnk.jpg

AypnPe2.jpg

AymEHPa.jpg

LIvZMNd.jpg

T2NFQ08.jpg

zFh2W7Y.jpg

dYPjdoK.jpg

HsE6VdA.jpg

5Jz41mt.jpg

PYQtpb0.jpg

jl62SEO.jpg

UejzKVg.jpg

PDJhGIT.jpg

1sghE5M.jpg

ogCaHiY.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is feeling good & doing good! Here’s to everyone enjoying a Sensational Saturday!

giphy.gif

That 69 mustang😍😍😍😍 and also ofcourse those great hips 😅🤣

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Konan said:

Should'nt this kind of notification better be posted on the thread dedicated to this release ?

@Konan

In the past we have had issues with members paying their invoices on time, @Basil is making sure that everyone who may have joined that GB knows that invoices are out so yes it’s appropriate that he posted the notice in the Group Buy thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Konan

In the past we have had issues with members paying their invoices on time, @Basil is making sure that everyone who may have joined that GB knows that invoices are out so yes it’s appropriate that he posted the notice in the Group Buy thread.

@Hollywood E Rock i understand the idea, but invoices are sent by PM. I just think it is a bit sad that because of some people who can't look at their mailboxes everybody has to read these messages when the point is to get updates on newly opened GB

• Like 1

Just now, Konan said:

@Hollywood E Rock i understand the idea, but invoices are sent by PM. I just think it is a bit sad that because of some people who can't look at their mailboxes everybody has to read these messages when the point is to get updates on newly opened GB

@Konan

I agree with you it shouldn’t have to be done, but some members are new so the extra reminder is helpful to them as they learn the process of how everything works & sometimes personal life gets in the way so you may over look one notification, but not another.

It’s a minor burden for members to receive notifications for payments from time to time. It won’t effect the thread to much because only Guardians of the site are suppose to give the notifications on that thread & @Basil is a Guardian. So it’s fine.

There doesn’t suppose to be any kind of discussions going on in there, that’s what will hurt the thread. If you have any questions or concerns about that thread ask & post here in this thread.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

6WOP4N0.jpg

uP7AZOM.jpg

7yx8ril.jpg

0otSaRu.jpg

IH5H2i4.jpg

XR0dohu.jpg

okfdIam.jpg

wHLnbGp.jpg

M9uTL7r.jpg

Vjlhqgo.jpg

DbwLr0U.jpg

k8Zvr2b.jpg

BPWqzGY.jpg

ofI1eI2.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are feeling well today! Here’s to everyone having a Soothing Sunday & a great start to the new week!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Konan said:

occasionally a heads up happens for several reasons, on this occasion dave wants this all paid up within 72hrs and for those that don't group buy bans will ensue.

so  i decided a heads up was valid it was put in that thread plus all the international chat rooms, there for no excuses was not published widely across the site on major corners.

as hollywood has said we have in the past had members ignoring emails then saying they did not check there email either they use for the site.

this way they cannot say it was not published and that a group buy ban is not fair. 

its not a regular thing but as i say is done on occasion when payment must be done fast to secure copies for everyone, as john is not everyone's bank to secure there copies. which i think is more than fair enough.

everyone should pay their way and on time when asked, it's not much to ask 👍

you would be surprised by the amount of members that try the try when asked to pay up but those members soon get gb banned, which is fair enough in my eyes you asked you will be expected to pay.🤑

ps it would also be helpful if all members that joined a group buy signed up to the gb and info thread notifications but unfortunately most don't and thats where a communication breakdown happens also

all the best

basil :D

Edited by Basil
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤Top of the afternoon to ya, sunny ☀️Cold 🥶   this fall morning here.... good day there ... Veum here❣️ 🤠 😇 😷 😊

I do not feel so well today 😷 

Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

I hope you feel better by the end of the day.

Remember all the clouds are leaving, always. It's only a matter of time.  ;) 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Basil said:

RIP dave prowse cannot believe this 😰

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55117704

played original vader and the green cross code man here in england

_115686494_mediaitem115686493.jpg

_115688101_pa-1272808.jpg

gutted

basil 😰

A pity, I saw him in an interview and he was someone who gave very good "vibes".

If anyone is interested in buying the documentary "I am your father" about Prowse and his involvement in Star Wars, https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2949296, since the directors were Spanish, it had an interesting distribution on Blu-ray here, and right now there are very good offers in Spain to buy it:

It's not a great documentary, sometimes the directors seem more fans than great directors, but it's still endearing, and an interesting direct approach to Prowse for fans.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

YXbSLx0.jpg

LmvRiYm.jpg

buDFXNQ.jpg

794ZKoB.jpg

9s6UwUq.jpg

fp3xPak.jpg

ooMzN5f.jpg

PSKhm4q.jpg

QOZJXYl.jpg

rp0CrE7.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2