IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and have a nice Sunday, Psychos !

@Hollywood E Rock special thanks again for your beautiful selection.

Today I'm not really sure which lady should be my personal no.1

Spoiler

no1 looks a little bit too "arrogant".

uY6T6H3.jpg

no2. reminds my of the lady who is in the actual jury of german version of "Supertalent" and she is stupid² 😄

okay, nice body but she looks like if she cant count up to three...okay perhaps up to "6". 😜

7DVeUtO.jpg

No3. What is she wearing. Okay, doesnt matter in the end. 😁 But...she has a cute fsace with a little bit mysterious look.

And the shirt cant hide that she also has two well-formed arguments. 👍

P2PMLw8.jpg

No4.  What the hel...omg. Sorry but this looks like someone used photoshop in "auto-pilot" modus. Too bad there have been obvious two pictures from different persons and in the end...only one person was the result. Sorry if I'm doing this lady wrong but it looks...*wuargs* somehow strange. slim tight body with small hips and then...*boom* what legs... 😲 SOrry but nothing for me...

GsJtbcd.jpg

No5. jungle girl...not bad, not really fantastic...its an "OK" for me.

UjSl4KL.jpg

No6. Best sympathic smile of all ladies. Would be interesting to see the rest of her body. But face and smile are top ! 😘

8kh5JGC.jpg

No7.  too much makeup for me. of course a pretty lady but not my taste...

jb4qSY9.jpg

No8. Hm, she looks too angry. the spot on her nose looks funny. wpuld be interesting to see her in other clothes and much more "friendly".

1nuCCgx.jpg

No9.  Cutie lady with curly hair. I like these kind of hair. And i like her freckles. Kiss ! 😘

OyhloeE.jpg

No10. Oh yeah. Again a foto which shows that you dont have to see much from a ladies body to like her.

She looks so friendly and sympathic and funny ! And her hair cutr. This is not a cut...this is a "hair landscape" Double-kiss ! 😘😘

WOwVXOY.jpg

No11./12. Very beautiful fae but I dont like these kind of huge ear rings...

EONOlRa.jpg

No13./14. cutie girl next door. But the foto...so unnatural and "posted".

Please tell me where in the world a girl like her is hanging up the laundry wearing just underwear (string tanga) ?

Of course...if there's a place...I would definetly help her...also "hang up" the two pieces she's still wearing. 😜😁

j3ev9fw.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys!!

I just wanted to share with you all, My MP Family, our “Altar de Dia de Muertos”... 9_9

We are celebrating that tomorrow we will eat, drink, sing and party with our family members and friends that have passed away...

We will share memories of them and will keep missing them and maybe a tear will come but surely we will have a lot of smiles and laugh... xD;)

This year is a specially tough one... But we keep walking... So for those that have family or friends that past away for Covid19 or something else ... I send you all good vibes and Fuerza!!!

Nunca los olvidaremos!!!... :x

Feliz Día de Muertos MP Family!! ;)

C9F94689-C37E-4ACA-BDC9-852BE4E401E0.jpeg

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 13

20 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys!!

I just wanted to share with you all, My MP Family, our “Altar de Dia de Muertos”... 9_9

We are celebrating that tomorrow we will eat, drink, sing and party with our family members and friends that have passed away...

We will share memories of them and will keep missing them and maybe a tear will come but surely we will have a lot of smiles and laugh... xD;)

This year is a specially tough one... But we keep walking... So for those that have family or friends that past away for Covid19 or something else ... I send you all good vibes and Fuerza!!!

Nunca los olvidaremos!!!... :x

Feliz Día de Muertos MP Family!! ;)

C9F94689-C37E-4ACA-BDC9-852BE4E401E0.jpeg

SmartSelect_20201101-210313_YouTube.gif

• Like 5

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

OuH8Vxv.jpg

CZwohqb.jpg

wDzqGW8.jpg

yNWXaUJ.jpg

DSWVNDV.jpg

Vktrr0n.jpg

VHuR2em.jpg

sooUjqt.jpg

pIrcDO2.jpg

928206L.jpg

oY1htcz.jpg

eDLIO59.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Good morning, Psychos.

Today I woke up and before breakfast I thought that I would like to have collector's editions of three films:

- Contagion. 

- Mamma mia.

- Last Action Hero.

Doubts:

1) Do you think making a collector's edition of "Contagion" now would be taken as inappropriate or politically incorrect? 

2) Are any of you ashamed to admit that you want to dance when you see "Mamma mia"?

3) Get up and think about collector's editions, is it bad?

giphy.gif

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I'm not ashamed to admit that Last Action Hero is not only my favourite send up/parody of the action genre (sorry, Hot Fuzz), but one of my favourite movies. 

I'm agree.

"Last action hero" is a really great movie. I love it. 

PS: And.... ummm.. how I can say it... I don't like "Hot Fuzz".

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, ProngstheWhovian said:

hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows how long classified listings take to approve? I've got a few things I'm looking to part with however my first 2 listings still haven't been approved yet

Hey @ProngstheWhovian yeah I have a couple myself.

It’s anytime John can get around and approve our requests!😉

• Like 1

Good morning, Pychos.

Today I have seen the post with the release of a Zhang Yimou four films pack, and I have thought about his filmography. I have read it calmly so as not to forget any title.

There are two films that if they had been released now, with the collector editions retaillers working hard, they -probably- would have more than one collector's edition:

- House of Flying Daggers

- Hero

In his filmography there are several more films that, due to their quality, or their success, or both together, could also have had a collector's edition.  But these two would have been a sure hit.

And that has made me think that there are a lot of movies with a very positive sales potential waiting for us.

And that means that this sector, and this hobbie, has a lot of market and a lot of life ahead of it. People just have to take care of it a little, take care of the buyers and take care of the product.

ac85d01dd7755ee245667704b2be8020.gif

Far from the negative omens, we have a bright future ahead of us. ;) 

Have a great day!

• Like 6