IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

53 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Hmmmm..... Fish ✔️ Meat ✔️ Eggs ✔️..... Basically “Workout Food” has B12 in its purest form 🤫

You'll have to do better than that 😁

None of those foods are safe for humans to consume anymore due to how populated our Oceans are, meat are pumped with all kinds of toxicity, & eggs are compromised because the animals they come from are equally as compromised. Or is this only true for American food?

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Haha 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

None of those foods are safe for humans to consume anymore due to how populated our Oceans are, meat are pumped with all kinds of toxicity, & eggs are compromised because the animals they come from equally as compromised. Or is this only true for American food?

giphy.gif

200.gif  200.gif  200.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

Hmmmm..... Fish ✔️ Meat ✔️ Eggs ✔️..... Basically “Workout Food” has B12 in its purest form 🤫

You'll have to do better than that 😁

Doesn't get any purer than yeast extract, mate. 

And plus, the symptoms speak for themselves. xD

Edited by Fortis93
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

None of those foods are safe for humans to consume anymore due to how populated our Oceans are, meat are pumped with all kinds of toxicity, & eggs are compromised because the animals they come from are equally as compromised. Or is this only true for American food?

giphy.gif

think the only thing you do worse than us is chlorinated chicken, but when you got wash your chickens in chlorine think it be a pass from me.

also gives you your answer how much bacteria and nasties they are carrying.

personal choice i know but that would not be for me 👍

arent you glad you opened this can of worms xD 

basil :D

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

:wow:

Now that's some Thick Bootie there @Hollywood E Rock my man 🙌

WTimV2oNXvEwHqA8f9.gif.1651a86be6b7cd1bc1042a3a7e34aa15.gif

And.....

uBy5vilZfzkly.gif.3250fc0b13ecbb896648a377a57ef438.gif

Only one thing to do off gigantic asses that big....

9qt9Ub.gif.2f17e2e9d1d4821d585a9f4bfc62da0e.gif

Could do some phat lines off the back off this lady....

imageproxy.jpeg-1.jpg.1eb86067cf76375eb02c5a7886738c91.jpg

It would get messy.....

YxhOkgsnXdzxe.gif.e9089554a0ff5c95457ae2ccf2e116e0.gif

😂🤣😅

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

@Casiusco Like I said before, things make sense whenever I'm around you.

I'm starting to feel that perhaps you are me and I'm you

I think to answer this, we really have to go to the source:

Who is @Veum?

We answer that and we've officially cracked the mystery of the universe. From that point on, all premiums and all Group Buys become free.

The world will finally become that place that Dorothy once heard of in a lullaby.

9 hours ago, Trianna said:

@Casiusco your mind is truly fascinating...I'm not sure who I am anymore or IF I am...

The fabrics of what I perceive as reality unravel around me...if there even is a "me"

8 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

But what does 'real' actually mean? How do we define 'real'? And is it so bad if we're not 'real'?

@Casiusco Back to you.

7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Fortis93

From what I can gather @Trianna & @Pbsw23 are what we all suspect them to be. The same being! What does that mean? My interpretation is that eventhough they are two existing lifeforms moving through the universe separately they are as different as they are the same.

Connected, as we all are. We are all the same being & we are all different unique beings. This has to be at least one of the true keys of reality, because reality relies on balance. With all that said I can't tell you how to feel about all of this. What we all choose to do with this info is our own individual decision, because eventhough we are all the same, we are all also on our own separate journeys through reality. Whatever the hell reality is.

@Casiusco

I won't attempt to answer every question because that isn't my purpose. What I can tell you & everyone is that I'm the HERO of our journey. The one who must make the hard decisions. The one who must live with actions made. The one who understands that temptation is always a shadow ever attached to the body, but the mind is what has to be stronger. For if the mind is weak the mission is compromised. With every questioned answer more questions arise & yet I must continue to move forward! 

In 1912 a British philosopher named Bertrand Rusell published a book called "The Problems of Philosophy" in which he questioned whether, when we turn around, and we don't see the chair, the chair is still there.

In 1994, a German filmmaker named Wim Wenders shot a movie called "Lisbon Story", in which a character was walking through Lisbon with a recording camera hanging from his back. He didn't know what he was recording, he didn't know what he was capturing at each moment; freeing the film from his own point of view as an author, and from the bias of his own look. Later, he come home, and keep the copies without watching; thus also freeing them from any criticism or interpretation that could influence them. He said they were pure movies, as if the movies had their own life.

His hope was that, although he didn't watch what he recorded, the movies would capture life without bias, a life that should continue there, behind him.

Obviously, I think we will all agree that a movie that no one has seen, not even its own creator, is the same as a movie that doesn't exist.

Dear Psychos, dear @Fortis93, so what is real? To get closer to the answer, let's change the question: when is something real?

The movie becomes real, and material, when someone watch it. When someone can verify its existence; whoever shot it, or someone else.

When are we Psychos real? When the others see us,  read us, they respond to us, they show us gifs, and they value us with their emoticons. When we meet on a buyers list in a GB. We are real when others see us; real when we interact. And the rest of the time? Who knows. Maybe we don't exist, like Bertrand Rusell's chair, or that Lisbon that no one ever saw.

But what is clear is that a Psycho is a Psycho only when interacts with another psycho; when you post, when you reply to another, when you buy editions with the help of others, and when you send a smile after seeing the latest photos of a beautiful lenticular. That is why @Hollywood E Rock can say that we are all the same being, and at the same time different. Because we are the same, even if later the Psychos greets -or talks or values things- each in their own way. The same and different.

That's why @Trianna shouldn't be afraid, she's real. Of course, there is a "me" Trianna!!! More real with each one post. And there is only one @Trianna. What there are is many spidermans, not two, a lot; and each with its own personality. Like @Pbsw23. That's why @Fortis93 and I have things in common from so far away places, because we are real when we add posts, and do it interactuating in the same threads.

And as long as GBs and threads continue to grow, and people continue to smile through an emoticon, we will continue to exist. To be real. But only while we keep doing it.

Yes, we just discovered the mystery of the universe, @Hollywood E Rock. We did it. We are equal and different beings, unique and participating in a single being. We are Psychos. Pures. Pure genius. You know it, you're a hero in each post, each decision. And, yes, @Fortis93we've officially cracked the mystery of the universe. Which, obviously, can have consequences...

will have consequences....

7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Maybe, Or If we crack the mystery of the universe the system resets, & all our journeys begin anew. For once the journey of growth is completed then what becomes the new purpose? Without purpose, what do we have?

giphy.gif

And the most disturbing question...

10 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

I think to answer this, we really have to go to the source:

Who is @Veum?

Find out for yourself:

Spoiler

tenet-kenneth-branagh.jpg

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Spoiler
56 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

In 1912 a British philosopher named Bertrand Rusell published a book called "The Problems of Philosophy" in which he questioned whether, when we turn around, and we don't see the chair, the chair is still there.

In 1994, a German filmmaker named Wim Wenders shot a movie called "Lisbon Story", in which a character was walking through Lisbon with a recording camera hanging from his back. He didn't know what he was recording, he didn't know what he was capturing at each moment; freeing the film from his own point of view as an author, and from the bias of his own look. Later, he come home, and keep the copies without watching; thus also freeing them from any criticism or interpretation that could influence them. He said they were pure movies, as if the movies had their own life.

His hope was that, although he didn't watch what he recorded, the movies would capture life without bias, a life that should continue there, behind him.

Obviously, I think we will all agree that a movie that no one has seen, not even its own creator, is the same as a movie that doesn't exist.

Dear Psychos, dear @Fortis93, so what is real? To get closer to the answer, let's change the question: when is something real?

The movie becomes real, and material, when someone watch it. When someone can verify its existence; whoever shot it, or someone else.

When are we Psychos real? When the others see us,  read us, they respond to us, they show us gifs, and they value us with their emoticons. When we meet on a buyers list in a GB. We are real when others see us; real when we interact. And the rest of the time? Who knows. Maybe we don't exist, like Bertrand Rusell's chair, or that Lisbon that no one ever saw.

But what is clear is that a Psycho is a Psycho only when interacts with another psycho; when you post, when you reply to another, when you buy editions with the help of others, and when you send a smile after seeing the latest photos of a beautiful lenticular. That is why @Hollywood E Rock can say that we are all the same being, and at the same time different. Because we are the same, even if later the Psychos greets -or talks or values things- each in their own way. The same and different.

That's why @Trianna shouldn't be afraid, she's real. Of course, there is a "me" Trianna!!! More real with each one post. And there is only one @Trianna. What there are is many spidermans, not two, a lot; and each with its own personality. Like @Pbsw23. That's why @Fortis93 and I have things in common from so far away places, because we are real when we add posts, and do it interactuating in the same threads.

And as long as GBs and threads continue to grow, and people continue to smile through an emoticon, we will continue to exist. To be real. But only while we keep doing it.

Yes, we just discovered the mystery of the universe, @Hollywood E Rock. We did it. We are equal and different beings, unique and participating in a single being. We are Psychos. Pures. Pure genius. You know it, you're a hero in each post, each decision. And, yes, @Fortis93we've officially cracked the mystery of the universe. Which, obviously, can have consequences...

giphy.gif

Find out for yourself:

Reveal hidden contents

@Casiusco Are you a bot 😂 

danger zone GIF

• Haha 3

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Casiusco said:

giphy.gif

Find out for yourself:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

It's done, guys. Shut this thread down. There's nothing more that needs to be said here.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Haha 5

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

b4XY26S.jpg

NaCpNAB.jpg

FrdEf7n.jpg

r20weQB.jpg

fu3gyMv.jpg

wUu8Ity.jpg

lbKt2IX.jpg

gOqtdFY.jpg

m4rLHLm.jpg

Zze3JC6.jpg

QRuLU49.jpg

F4MXa3F.jpg

BMflL3O.jpg

Biq4y2P.jpg

Q72egYI.jpg

nG36MZA.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Spoiler

oTRQo7A.jpg

Vc5wU8u.jpg

EcHcZvg.jpg

UYqMg2e.jpg

O1WGSwt.jpg

7mSzCtp.jpg

0jaeSrv.jpg

7b0Ppxx.jpg

giSeNME.jpg

kcusLw9.jpg

skiOjvJ.jpg

Bx8HQGn.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Today is the day to wash away all the stresses of the week! Here’s to everyone having  a Fantastic Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

Got to be better for you than smoking Premiums 😂

• Haha 5

Morning Gang 😊

Ive been a bit under the weather this week, and now it’s chucking it down and forecast to do so all weekend. BUT....... it’s 

giphy.gif

Heres to another Weekend and to each of you 🍻

This week I have realised just how ridiculous this hobby is getting. I am seriously considering dialling it right back. I just cannot justify the money involved. Not just the actual purchase, but everything that goes with it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still a fully signed up Gold Psycho and will remain so, but on reflection it’s all a bit f*@king bonkers really. 😂

My train of thought goes like this...

Oh, an invoice... Cool. Paid. 😎

Oh another invoice... Sweet, ok. Paid 😊

Oh Another invoice. Ouch. Paid. 🥺

WHAT?! Another invoice?.... F*@k. Paid 😳

At least my collection and display will look Amazeballs. 🥰

Hang on, I’m running out of space... I’ll have to buy another bookcase. 🤔

Hang on, another bookcase won’t fit. I’ll have to either extend the house or move. 🤨

Paul.... WTF are you doing.... you want to move house for a Frickin’ Movie?!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I honestly have NO idea how you 1-click collectors are doing it. You must all be a pretty corrupt bunch or eating ants and drinking rain. 😂😂😂👍🏼

Anyone want to buy a Blufans Star Wars collection?! 😆

Have a Great day everyone! ❤️

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 9