IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Trianna said:

Just talked about that yesterday with my hairdresser 😂 little three year old me always wanted to watch Batman, Gargoyles and Turtles on Saturday mornings. My mom always said that it would be to terrifying for me and wondered why a little girl would want to watch that

brain dreams GIF

Oh man all three of those shows was definitely my cup of tea. My mom was pretty easy going about the programs me & my lil sister watched. For a matter of fact it was a few Saturdays where her & my pops would watch with us.

• Like 5

Just now, Hollywood E Rock said:

Oh man all three of those shows was definitely my cup of tea. My mom was pretty easy going about the programs me & my lil sister watched. For a matter of fact it was a few Saturdays where her & my pops would watch with us.

Yeah I got to watch it too. My mom just thought it was strange 😂 had to sneak back in the living room the first few times though, she thought just my older brother wanted to watch it and that it was too violent and dark but accepted that I liked that 😂

batman agree GIF

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I'm a 90s kid/baby, and here in Aus, we used to have a show called Cheez TV that we would watch just before going to school. It would air episodes of Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Digimon, BeyBlade, TMNT, etc.

And if you woke up early enough, you'd be able to catch the last few minutes of Aerobics Oz style before Cheez TV came on.

Suffice to say, it all provided a great start to the school day... xD

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

homer simpson singing GIF

3 minutes ago, Trianna said:

Yeah I got to watch it too. My mom just thought it was strange 😂 had to sneak back in the living room the first few times though, she thought just my older brother wanted to watch it and that it was too violent and dark but accepted that I liked that 😂

batman agree GIF

Sneaking Out Betty Cooper GIF by Lili Reinhart

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I'm a 90s kid/baby, and here in Aus, we used to have a show called Cheez TV that we would watch just before going to school. It would air episodes of Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Digimon, BeyBlade, TMNT, etc.

And if you woke up early enough, you'd be able to catch the last few minutes of Aerobics Oz style before Cheez TV came on.

Suffice to say, it all provided a great start to the school day... xD

I’m so, so...

So Sorry GIF by memecandy

Edited by Veum

Hi @Carl Sorry Fella, I timed out yesterday, but here are those pics I promised for Homecoming & FFH 😊👍🏼

FA WEA’s - I bought 1/4 slips as the slips didn’t inspire me and I hated the fact you had to buy all 3 Homecoming to make one image. I display my Marvel WEA’s So slips didn’t matter too me (I bought other editions to cover that 😁).

63933787-567B-4A7D-8650-2F01CCE791AA.jpeg

D1C49F6D-3694-4402-93A9-AAED39454DA9.jpeg

Kimchi Homecoming - Same art as all 3 FA, but wrapped around one slip. WeET are responsible for the slip, who IMO are the FS Kings. In case you didn’t know, Lenti’s aren’t my bag so I’m a FS guy all the way and this one is Sweeeeet.

232855F6-75E4-4501-A187-43BDF6CBE56A.jpeg

96EA8F38-552A-416D-BE2E-BC40FE8D573D.jpeg

271F1DD1-B3B6-4290-B720-01A405CD0223.jpeg

0C5E2DFE-43C1-4707-8A12-D27B3C419186.jpeg

WeET Far From Home - Again, stunning finish to the slip as expected by WeET, although my pics don’t really do them justice. In hand this is really nice. I am not a fan of the Steel inside this one personally, but it doesnt matter much seeing as it is my ‘watch the movie’ copy.

6020EBE3-82DC-414F-896A-3872269DB3FA.jpeg

FCEB1B72-2EE1-4D2D-B9A1-53C10A4D89CA.jpeg

D22F201E-4A30-4D9D-8EB3-159898E82F0B.jpeg

4570C661-7F0A-47E8-92A6-101E15531B7A.jpeg

This has tempted me to do a post of all my Spidey editions, but I think I will wait until I have WeETs Amazing Spiderman & Blufans MCU Spidey releases in hand 😊👍🏼🍻 

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @Pbsw23 - Yeah, currently going to track down the Filmarena steels with slips - I like the slip artwork and love the way they look on the shelf. However, FFH artwork with the three has always bothered me, lol but I'll let it slide. I may have to pick up the others and get rid of my Best Buy copies, but who knows with the upcoming Blufans.

• Like 4

Awards

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

vmJdyfP.jpg

2whTKMM.jpg

I4RZQb9.jpg

y76dsMp.jpg

fbY0HAS.jpg

LcBDrKu.jpg

128sLt7.jpg

vODPYVZ.jpg

VfAtHiQ.jpg

hBCQaa7.jpg

P95vxyf.jpg

65lvlUn.jpg

xjWWgHb.jpg

zPHUrZB.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are feeling well today! Here’s to everyone having a Soothing Sunday & a great start to the new week!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Reveal hidden contents

vmJdyfP.jpg

2whTKMM.jpg

I4RZQb9.jpg

y76dsMp.jpg

fbY0HAS.jpg

LcBDrKu.jpg

128sLt7.jpg

vODPYVZ.jpg

VfAtHiQ.jpg

hBCQaa7.jpg

P95vxyf.jpg

65lvlUn.jpg

xjWWgHb.jpg

zPHUrZB.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are feeling well today! Here’s to everyone having a Soothing Sunday & a great start to the new week!

giphy.gif

5baa20ba98053a8713d9d3be0adbe237.gif

I feel like we need to team up and do some sort of crossover event with my background in  TESTOSTERONE  Tuesday  and your background in offering up these daily delights. xD

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

5baa20ba98053a8713d9d3be0adbe237.gif

I feel like we need to team up and do some sort of crossover event with my background in  TESTOSTERONE  Tuesday  and your background in offering up these daily delights. xD

giphy.gif

I guess we either have to find a special occasion for such a post or create a special occasion ourselves 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I received my first Plain Archive and boy is it a doozy 😍😍. So in response I watched. Train to Busan and Believer tonight - I’m tempted to snag the Believer full slip that is still available. Tomorrow is The Handmaiden which also looks like an insanely gorgeous edition. (Though it isn’t for sale anywhere!) Anyone get hooked to a seller and just watch all the movies they put out premiums for?

CF63AB94-5B99-4651-987B-5598E2911D2E.jpeg

A271969E-7C2D-4383-88B3-B6E5E108A125.jpeg

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a une heure, raylight a dit :

Morning folks...just wanted to say Hello to everybody but my whole post is lost...what's happening here ?!?

200.gif

il y a 5 minutes, Basil a dit :

you havent used one of the selected words that hides it and admin havent come and edited it? 

maybe @Benoit46 come and have a look for you?

is that whats going on ben?

@raylight no post from you has been hidden and does not appear elsewhere.

you did not have to validate it because nothing appears

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

morning all well can report back starting to have hand swelling gone down and now just on regular paracetamol now so well happy now biggrin@2x.png

get rid of sleepy woo woo codeine stuff and the liquid morphine which i never wanted, hopefully now things just be easier hate taking too many drugs not my thing at all.

just get back too normal happy basil :D

c0df1ff5d2e9f28e-very-happy-reaction-gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Basil said:

morning all well can report back starting to have hand swelling gone down and now just on regular paracetamol now so well happy now biggrin@2x.png

get rid of sleepy woo woo codeine stuff and the liquid morphine which i never wanted, hopefully now things just be easier hate taking too many drugs not my thing at all.

just get back too normal happy basil :D

c0df1ff5d2e9f28e-very-happy-reaction-gif

That’s so nice to hear @Basil, I hope you continue on your recovery my friend❣️

happy best friends GIF

Drugs are not for me either, I though take the natural remedy to the extremes sometimes 😝 

Sick Detox GIF by detoxheavymetalssafely

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1