IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

OK.... so here we have a classic case of a double post (same thing that I've posted in another thread)

Other members do it but I will mention no names..... @Veum cough, cough...

Excuse me...

But I'm not going to get to the 1,000 post mark just by complimenting @Hollywood E Rock's jazz pic's everyday.... 

(Just joking bro, you know I love it 😏😉😜) fist bump 👊👊👊

Anyway here's todays delivery....

20200810_182530.thumb.jpg.65cee5313e8760813fdd1c19a50f29d1.jpg

Zavvi 4K Return of the Jedi....

Original trilogy complete.... 😁

20200810_182720.thumb.jpg.d65a1a4df433efdd835d63702dc8d89d.jpg

Lenti magnet on order, to cover up the poor artwork choice for Empire Strikes Back....

I'll tag my bro @Robertm89 in this cos his loves his Star Wars...

This post's for u buddy 👍

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

this may sound like a dumb question, but I'm curious to know where you buy those stands 

There are no dumb questions my mate...

We all had to learn at sometime....

The plastic one in the middle is from Steelbook Central 

Here's a link....

https://www.steelbookcentral.com/steelbook-stands-24-c.asp

The wooden ones are from Everythingblu....

They came as a free gift with there earlier editions (schindlers list, king kong etc) - not sure if you still get them with every release now tho.... ???

My good mate @Robertm89 actually gave me those for free - he's a gooden 👍

I dont think MP sell them? @ukade2327 may know better?

The new MP steelbook protectors look awesome tho...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler
1 hour ago, RileyLad said:

OK.... so here we have a classic case of a double post (same thing that I've posted in another thread)

Other members do it but I will mention no names..... @Veum cough, cough...

Excuse me...

But I'm not going to get to the 1,000 post mark just by complimenting @Hollywood E Rock's jazz pic's everyday.... 

(Just joking bro, you know I love it 😏😉😜) fist bump 👊👊👊

Anyway here's todays delivery....

20200810_182530.thumb.jpg.65cee5313e8760813fdd1c19a50f29d1.jpg

Zavvi 4K Return of the Jedi....

Original trilogy complete.... 😁

20200810_182720.thumb.jpg.d65a1a4df433efdd835d63702dc8d89d.jpg

Lenti magnet on order, to cover up the poor artwork choice for Empire Strikes Back....

I'll tag my bro @Robertm89 in this cos his loves his Star Wars...

This post's for u buddy 👍

Your photos have these steelbooks looking really good. Nice pickups Psycho, & once they arrive share your Lenticulars please.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Reveal hidden contents

0qvvRIn.jpg

xzBWKa4.jpg

pQT0cmm.jpg

YThZICB.jpg

2nbwPXJ.jpg

VrT5oWS.jpg

Ldxfxz2.jpg

xDV6BVK.jpg

7sz73qu.jpg

3WHiPe8.jpg

Db2V2Wz.jpg

yRBBrry.jpg

EcDbeV9.jpg

PnaHiZz.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

WELL I SAY SIR 

@Hollywood E Rock ASK A LADY

booty comin GIF

MY REPLY
star trek yes GIF

Rich Thanks You 

ПсыMusic Video Dogs Music Video GIF - ПсыMusicVideo DogsMusicVideo Русская GIFs

happy kerry washington GIF by BET Awards

14 hours ago, raylight said:

Monday is just for @Trianna

minions dispicible me 2 GIF

So no new dreams with ladies ?

despicable me minions GIF

No!

sad minion GIF

A kick in the a** at beginning of vacation...

kicking field goal GIF

More Than @Trianna

with a 

Pussy Nigga GIF - Pussy Nigga Bitch GIFs

On the Board you know 

Priyanka Chopra Running GIF by HULU

Keep it up and I will give you a big fat 

Old Lady Smooch GIF - OldLady Smooch Kisses GIFs

@raylight

Plan Planning GIF - Plan Planning EvilGrin GIFs

• Haha 6

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

WELL I SAY SIR 

@Hollywood E Rock ASK A LADY

booty comin GIF

MY REPLY
star trek yes GIF

Rich Thanks You 

ПсыMusic Video Dogs Music Video GIF - ПсыMusicVideo DogsMusicVideo Русская GIFs

happy kerry washington GIF by BET Awards

More Than @Trianna

with a 

Pussy Nigga GIF - Pussy Nigga Bitch GIFs

On the Board you know 

Priyanka Chopra Running GIF by HULU

Keep it up and I will give you a big fat 

Old Lady Smooch GIF - OldLady Smooch Kisses GIFs

@raylight

Plan Planning GIF - Plan Planning EvilGrin GIFs

Your Post...........

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

Well, this is disappointing....

Disney Ceases 4K UHD Production on Catalog Titles, Including Fox Library

The-Abyss.jpg

In an era of media where the proliferation of streaming services means an unprecedented selection of films available at the click of a button, this ease of access also has a more undesirable outcome. Companies can control your viewing library, removing titles at a whim from your subscription service, the monthly rate of which could also be increased whenever they are in need of more profit. For those with a physical media collection, however, there’s never a concern of when and where you can view a film, not to mention the quality of the presentation—a wildly varying factor in streaming, even with the best internet connection. Disney, the most monolithic of studios, have now dealt a major blow to physical media.

The studio has halted production on future 4K Ultra HD releases of live-action films in their catalog, which also extends to the entire 20th Century Fox library, The Digital Bits reports. While they are not the only company focusing their efforts on a digital future, it’s an especially disappointing decision after their recent acquisition of such a vast library. This means those waiting for 4K editions of The Abyss, True LiesAliensMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the WorldThe French ConnectionFight Club, as well as many Searchlight Pictures titles and much more, will have to continue waiting with prospects looking never more dismal.

Now, there is the slim chance that Disney will offer licenses to the Criterions, Arrows, Shout! Factories of the world to release these films or this hasty decision may be rethought once the economic toll of the pandemic subsides (even though home entertainment sales are currently up), but one can’t help but feel this is another power play move for Disney to have complete dominance over your viewing choices. This is the same studio that will soon grant the opportunity to watch Mulan for $29.99, but only as long as you keep paying $7 a month to Disney+, ensuring they have a lifelong customer whose viewing options are restricted to only what they decide to make available.

Outside of new releases, Disney’s only upcoming 4K UHD releases are Home Alone and Hocus Pocus, both arriving next month. With 4K on the chopping block, we can imagine it’s only a matter of time before Blu-ray discs are the next target, but let’s hope cooler heads prevail and the Mouse House rethinks their strategy. For now, it seems like Disney is keen to keep its newly expanded, vast catalog locked in the vault to serve up only when opportunity strikes––a dismaying outcome for those that prefer to own the entertainment they pay for, but also a bad omen for film education and preservation.

Source: https://thefilmstage.com/disney-ceases-4k-uhd-production-on-catalog-titles-including-fox-library/

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

That is very bad news 😭 and a stupid decision honestly 😕 😞 I really hate when companies get this much power. Here's to hoping that other studios dont follow suit and instead try to offer the best quality possible on discs and let Disney shove it 😅 . I won't be paying 29.99 to watch a live action movie from them it is just a cash grab. They stopped being creative and decided to be like Amazon and other big companies ghat nobody likes. I mean what else are going to take 😥 movie theaters are going into a weird path too. I hate you Disney 😑 

• Like 7

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Spoiler

lBIoNJ4.jpg

0Ao0x9L.jpg

CPB2u0L.jpg

WTUkptl.jpg

0jjxZnR.jpg

pC7upYi.jpg

qp1uF7z.jpg

ZWVtc4P.jpg

WSRqzx1.jpg

gjWSD8Q.jpg

klFb2XX.jpg

KanP0Gw.jpg

BfgMVD2.jpg

DuifklI.jpg

jhsAZjl.jpg

rLKSAsB.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, mjk said:

That is very bad news 😭 and a stupid decision honestly 😕 😞 I really hate when companies get this much power. Here's to hoping that other studios dont follow suit and instead try to offer the best quality possible on discs and let Disney shove it 😅 . I won't be paying 29.99 to watch a live action movie from them it is just a cash grab. They stopped being creative and decided to be like Amazon and other big companies ghat nobody likes. I mean what else are going to take 😥 movie theaters are going into a weird path too. I hate you Disney 😑 

Agreed. Those numpties are sitting on a gold mine of catalogue titles.

Before this, I was honestly considering restarting my Disney+ subscription, but now I figured they can take a hike. xD

I was kind of hoping the sales for the 4K releases of Home Alone and Hocus Pocus would warrant the release of their other catalogue titles.

I can understand if they wanted to test the waters with those two releases, but now it appears as though they've thrown the baby out with the bath water.

• Like 5

@Fortis93 @mjk

Yeah I heard this news from a YouTuber I keep up with & it isn't promising at all. I had been on the fence about getting Disney Plus & the company's decision to move in this direction just made it clear to me that I won't be joining up. 

Disney continues with business practices I don't agree with. Every time I feel like I can completely be behind them as a company (because I do really enjoy a lot of their content) they go off and pull some BS.

All this just lets me know that it's very important to hold onto our physical media & cherish it as much as possible. Streaming has its place in the world but it shouldn't be used as a complete replacement for physical media. Especially when sales don't suggest Disney needs to make such heavy handed actions.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Fortis93 @mjk

Yeah I heard this news from a YouTuber I keep up with & it isn't promising at all. I had been on the fence about getting Disney Plus & the company's decision to move in this direction just made it clear to me that I won't be joining up. 

Disney continues with business practices I don't agree with. Every time I feel like I can completely be behind them as a company (because I do really enjoy a lot of their content) they go off and pull some BS.

All this just lets me know that it's very important to hold onto our physical media & cherish it as much as possible. Streaming has its place in the world but it shouldn't be used as a complete replacement for physical media. Especially when sales don't suggest Disney needs to make such heavy handed actions.

I imagine some combination of Home Alone & Hocus Pocus selling well, people cancelling their Disney+ subscription and perhaps some people torrenting releases (not that I'm condoning it) would make them rethink their approach.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Agreed. Those numpties are sitting on a gold mine of catalogue titles.

Before this, I was honestly considering restarting my Disney+ subscription, but now I figured they can take a hike. xD

I was kind of hoping the sales for the 4K releases of Home Alone and Hocus Pocus would warrant the release of their other catalogue titles.

I can understand if they wanted to test the waters with those two releases, but now it appears as though they've thrown the baby out with the bath water.

I use Verizon so I got one year Disney+ from them. It is safe to say that I won't pay anything from my pocket for their service. They only offer a handful of titles that I already own and have seen. The worst part is home entertainment is getting up and it will keep climbing for sometime but they dont care. All they care about is making decisions that honestly doesn't make sense. I hope they release Mulan in a Steelbook when they make it available on disney+ so that I can actually pay my money for something I can keep physically. I hope Pitch black from Arrow video sells well so that they can focus on bringing more 4k titles although Disney im sure is the worst company to get licenses from.

27 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

All this just lets me know that it's very important to hold onto our physical media & cherish it as much as possible. Streaming has its place in the world but it shouldn't be used as a complete replacement for physical media. Especially when sales don't suggest Disney needs to make such heavy handed actions

for sure every day I appreciate the collection that I have and I will be aggressively adding 4k titles because at some point im sure companies will follow Disney unfortunately 

• Like 3

Good morning !

Seems I forgot some ladies beiing

tina fey flirting GIF

by "Masculine Monday"... 😁

For Tuesday I just can say

amused dave chappelle GIF

I invite the following ladies...comments are from my Minion colleagues. 😉

No1: lady on the left. despicable me minions GIF

No2: despicable me minions GIF

No3: Valentines Day Love GIF by Minions

No4: despicable me flirting GIF

No5: despicable me kiss GIF

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Hollywood E Rock:
  Inhalt unsichtbar machen

lBIoNJ4.jpg

WTUkptl.jpg

pC7upYi.jpg

ZWVtc4P.jpg

gjWSD8Q.jpg

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, mjk said:

I use Verizon so I got one year Disney+ from them. It is safe to say that I won't pay anything from my pocket for their service. They only offer a handful of titles that I already own and have seen. The worst part is home entertainment is getting up and it will keep climbing for sometime but they dont care. All they care about is making decisions that honestly doesn't make sense. I hope they release Mulan in a Steelbook when they make it available on disney+ so that I can actually pay my money for something I can keep physically. I hope Pitch black from Arrow video sells well so that they can focus on bringing more 4k titles although Disney im sure is the worst company to get licenses from.

for sure every day I appreciate the collection that I have and I will be aggressively adding 4k titles because at some point im sure companies will follow Disney unfortunately 

The main reason I got Disney+ in the first place was to watch The Mandalorian. Once Season One finished, I really had no more use for it outside of that. I already owned a lot of the titles on there that I wanted to watch, so there no use keeping my subscription.

And, yeah, I hope Pitch Black sells well too.

And once again, Disney can get firetruckedxD

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Reveal hidden contents

lBIoNJ4.jpg

0Ao0x9L.jpg

CPB2u0L.jpg

WTUkptl.jpg

0jjxZnR.jpg

pC7upYi.jpg

qp1uF7z.jpg

ZWVtc4P.jpg

WSRqzx1.jpg

gjWSD8Q.jpg

klFb2XX.jpg

KanP0Gw.jpg

BfgMVD2.jpg

DuifklI.jpg

jhsAZjl.jpg

rLKSAsB.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

giphy.gif

Thin Tuesday....

WHOOOAAAAAA

ToMjGpnXBTw7vnokxhu.gif.7e2657ae5a5dd289ff389fbe11d294fc.gif

See through tops....

See through panties....

KbvZsN07K9Hy9ZoyR7.gif.f1f2578d96629eafd1cfa55ff5e61dc6.gif

Beautiful selection @Hollywood E Rock

10ERZqYioLWJ6U.gif.15318ee9a7f2e37baec1027950f8e149.gif

You deee man.. 

xT9Igoce5Yy82uq48M.gif.fd8e5c0ded8e81fec046f33027cbd6b8.gif

Annnnddddd Goooooooood morning Psychos!!!!!

2WigZG9ZWzqQDBmIXl.gif.ee9c5d160665070694f73ebfb03e2a86.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4