IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★
Il y a 3 heures, Ryan a dit :

I got a question how can I order from fnac. I cant switch to english or can I request on here. How do I go about purchasing from them?

Il y a 3 heures, Grendel a dit :

I believe @Ryan our French HUB, @Benoit46 can assist you, or at least provide you with directions. 🙂

Sure @Ryan if you need me i can help you :)

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/9499-fnac-france-general-groupbuy-thread/page/12/#comments

Thanks @Grendel 🙏

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Well, it just means that if they predict it to be ready by next year, expect it to be ready the year after that.

with @Scary Hair zavvi are famous for talking sh1t like the quality of there customer service and damaged steels, only goto look at latest line of star wars steels which all seem to be damaged and scratched, which is looking like they have done btw xDxDxD 

my understanding is they fitted all the discs themselves and scratched them up in the process reading around the boardsxD 

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtvCaptain America Laughing GIF by mtvCaptain America Laughing GIF by mtvCaptain America Laughing GIF by mtvCaptain America Laughing GIF by mtv

so glad i missed all that rubbish, dodged a bullet again :D

basil B|

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Trianna said:

Good morning!

is the heat coming from the temperatures outside or are those fit guys responsible?

Since it's you my friend I'm guessing Option B 😁

shirtless feeling myself GIF by LL Cool J

4 hours ago, Trianna said:

tenor.gif

You know I've never thought about wanting to be a fan before now. There is so many women who need to be kept cool these days 🤣

3 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

Thanks @Hollywood E Rock !!

Proud Of You Yes GIF

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Basil said:

also get feeling number 2 is @Hollywood E Rock is his ideal look in his mind :D

basil xD

It's definitely what I see when I look in a mirror 

laugh laughing GIF

19 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Some motivational music...🎵 🎶 📢📻

Oh Wow

giphy.gif

My fit Friday reality....

4KkSbPnZ5Skec.gif.0edf6fcdb33ea42058cf6ad5ae0172bb.gif

We must have the same fitness instructor 

homer simpson beer GIF

Happy Fit Friday psychos

And great selection @Hollywood E Rock

ozhjq6iFYne5G.gif.456dbf95c524f6acf77a47c08f398b3b.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Basil said:

my understanding is they fitted all the discs themselves and scratched them up in the process reading around the boardsxD 

I haven't even opened my carboard envelope for Empire strikes back to check yet ...🙁

That sounds like a absolute joke by Zavvi 👎

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RileyLad said:

I haven't even open my carboard envelope that has Empire strikes back to check yet ...🙁

That sounds like a absolute joke by Zavvi 👎

I've generally had good experiences with Zavvi, but I know they're certainly not above being right wankers sometimes. 

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ukade2327 said:

Don’t worry too much ... mine is in pristine condition...don’t believe all you read... 

this reply over zavvi Twitter:

"In regards to knowing about the issue as soon as this became clear to us (this was only recently), we have taken it upon ourselves to contact our supplier to get to the bottom as to what has happened. Honestly, we realise how many of our customers are collectors (just like ourselves) and we are doing all we can to investigate this. We are waiting on a reply from our supplier however I assure you the moment we know we can then personally let everyone know the best way to help sort this. We can't discuss other cases, however, I understand how this must be frustrating where some people may have been offered things. We aren't able to offer a partial refund or a replacement for the moment until we know for sure that this won't arrive damaged again, as I can imagine this is the last thing anyone is going to want. If you don't want to wait I completely understand and on this occasion what we can do is have this returned back to us for a refund. What would you like to do?"

ade it is known about by zavvi its all over other boards, there is talk maybe a print issue. im surprised your not effected i would suggest a strong light and check again.

im only putting up what i have read around couple of boards and yes the masses are effected.

maybe you have been lucky but not everyone has.

i suspect zavvi will try sweep under the carpet but def a fubar release so far from what i have read around and alot are not happy.

there is now talk of reprints being sent out to those that unhappy with there copies

but hey as long as your ok xD

explosion nothing to see here GIF 

basil 👍

• Like 1