IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

@RAKย and @Basilย 

ย 

This is not the original artwork for empire strikes back

FB0A8F1E-9E72-4E22-8F2D-F16A9AF160A7.jpeg.fa9155b686d0e077ae6df2671d6ef248.jpeg

ย 

As it says on steelbookbluray.comย this is anย early teaser posterย Featuring Darth Vader They will be using the original artwork...

7353A149-9943-4193-9369-A98955447D71.thumb.jpeg.51c5a1603d85f117e27fa7daa333a924.jpeg
ย 

this should be the artwork that be used once itโ€™s been updated...

1C7C756A-4E5E-41E4-857D-23858BE4372A.thumb.jpeg.44ad7dec86c95ffcd8f7c928878ff42d.jpeg

ย 

ย 

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

ย 

As it says on steelbookbluray.comย this is anย early teaser posterย Featuring Darth Vader They will be using the original artwork...

7353A149-9943-4193-9369-A98955447D71.thumb.jpeg.51c5a1603d85f117e27fa7daa333a924.jpeg
ย 

ย 

@StrikerEureka79

ย 

I maybe misinterpreting this message, but it reads to me like the art that is being used is the teaser poster, which is the poster that only features Darth Vader. The pictures that @RAKย posted are indeed the original poster art, because it was the first poster released for the film.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

ย 

@StrikerEureka79

ย 

I maybe misinterpreting this message, but it reads to me like the art that is being used is the teaser poster, which is the poster that only features Darth Vader. The pictures that @RAKย posted are indeed the original poster art, because it was the first poster released for the film.

yeah thatโ€™s the way I read it also.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

ย 

@StrikerEureka79

ย 

ย 

@Hollywood E Rock

ย 

๐Ÿง...

ย 

hmmm GIF

• Haha 1

๐Ÿฅคโ˜•ย Mail Call today!ย ๐Ÿค ย ๐ŸŽฌย ๐Ÿ˜‡ย ๐Ÿ˜ท

ย 

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif
ย 

๐ŸŽž

ย 

Just arrived from our Mailladyย hey!ย ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

2C957E16-CE81-42AD-94EF-2E09284C2F22.jpeg.c4701884dbe733a237320e6445f29d63.jpeg

ย 

MPย 

WeETย 

FORD V FERRARIย 4K/UHD

Zavvi GB

A QUIET PLACEย MONDO 4K UHD/BD/SB

ย 

๐ŸฆˆDEEPDISCOUNT.com

BARBARA STANWYCK COLLECTIONย KINO LORBER BD

ย 

C23BDAD1-391F-42C0-8535-6D5BF19B5F8C.thumb.jpeg.9e25e48c42c7983983aafbef4e70e8ce.jpeg

• Like 1

@StrikerEureka79ย right i have done much research into this, and yes that is the very first teaser poster ever done for it.

before they then did the gone with the wind poster that was then made to replace it shortly afterward.

ย 

the zavvi steels will have the floating vader head, they have already been made and will not change. i know this from experience. once the beauty shot is out with zavvi thats your lot.

i personally dumped my first order and binning these, facebook and twitter are alive with the disgust for floating vader head and that art also was used on the soundtrack for the film as well it turns out.

ย 

unfortunately disney screwed this up nicely.

personally way i look at it its saved me about ยฃ330

if your getting out of the first one, i suggest you do it now rather than later. has been known for zavvi to take moneys early when they feel there going to get burned.

this must be a decision off your own back, but be warnedย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

all the best

basilย ย :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Grendel said:

^^ Nice.

Hopefully I can anticipate some soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Grendel

ย 

Hopefully!ย I can tell things are still being worked out because I didnโ€™t receive a notification when @Veumย reacted to my comment, but I just got one when you did. No consistency means bugs are still being worked out.ย 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Grendel

ย 

Hopefully!ย I can tell things are still being worked out because I didnโ€™t receive a notification when @Veumย reacted to my comment, but I just got one when you did. No consistency means bugs are still being worked out.ย 

ย 

@Hollywood E Rock

ย 

yeah, Iโ€™m getting notifications on my iPadย for quite a few things Iโ€™ve never had beforeย ๐Ÿ˜ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Basil said:

@StrikerEureka79ย right i have done much research into this, and yes that is the very first teaser poster ever done for it.

before they then did the gone with the wind poster that was then made to replace it shortly afterward.

ย 

the zavvi steels will have the floating vader head, they have already been made and will not change. i know this from experience. once the beauty shot is out with zavvi thats your lot.

i personally dumped my first order and binning these, facebook and twitter are alive with the disgust for floating vader head and that art also was used on the soundtrack for the film as well it turns out.

ย 

unfortunately disney screwed this up nicely.

personally way i look at it its saved me about ยฃ330

if your getting out of the first one, i suggest you do it now rather than later. has been known for zavvi to take moneys early when they feel there going to get burned.

this must be a decision off your own back, but be warnedย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

all the best

basilย ย :)

@Basilย thank you I think I will cancel it just go with the 4k boxset of Amazon and its cheaper aswell...

Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga - Limited Edition Complete Box Set UHD [Blu-ray] [2019] [Region Free]

1005565044_Screenshot_20200519-023817_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.d2ab404b87b561a985f9c19ab9d7a4d7.jpg

• Like 3

Anotherย morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpYย 

THINย Tuesday

Spoiler

PFkG9Uz.jpg

ย 

Ilauy6r.jpg

ย 

KfF1O1v.jpg

ย 

aJneoDj.jpg

urYlMx6.jpg

ย 

NFpsNHS.jpg
ย 

3YZBolu.jpg
ย 

k5EZKIG.jpg
ย 

iMvkcMb.jpg

ย 

TQYR9ix.jpg
ย 

T1gM7tC.jpg
ย 

1DMb7M9.jpg

ย 

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Hereโ€™s to us experiencingย a Tuesday thatโ€™s even better than our Monday!

ย 

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

morning all been up half the night that a migraine would not shift pills all night, drove wife to work at 6am back to bed 7am now just up before 11.55am.

so technically morning just.

head is just clearing and boy do i feel rough, like done ten rounds with mike tyson.

anyway turn this on and see @Hollywood E Rockย delight that makes things just a tad bit better xDย 

i have the lady with cupcakes to go please edwardย :D

ย 

Hungry Best Friends GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

ย 

basilย :D

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Veum said:

๐Ÿฅคgood morning here, good day there... Veum here!๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ท

ย 

HAPPY TUESDAY!๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

bird love GIF by Tuesday Morning

ย 

FOLKS,ย rain ๐ŸŒง here again, itโ€™s a monsoonย LOLย ๐Ÿ˜ย hope you have a wonderful day my friends!๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

gulf coast thunderstorm GIF by Dave Merson Hess

ย 

Hey @Veum

ย 

You're already talking like David Lynch, who has started reporting on the weather in LA every morning again... ;)ย 

ย 

ย 

You won't be David Lynch undercover, right?ย ๐Ÿคจ

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 2