IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

I know YouTube is reputed to have "everything" but I've got a few select posts on there I enjoy.

One is "Trailers From Hell" hosted by Director/actor/genius Joe Dante.

Many are probably aware but for those whom are not, Joe invites reputed members of film-making, Directors and Screen Writers predominantly, to give a quick spiel about the trailer for a film they care for.

Some are very funny and most are very informative. All are under 5 minutes so no head scratching deep thoughts to be concerned with, heh.

Here's a link to the main Post Thread;  🙂  ( it's set up to play them all consecutively already... or just follow the link to YouTube and select the ones you desire)

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

good morning all, hope everyone is having a good monday and staying safe 👍

done all the shopping this morning: fresh bread, milk, cleaning goods and cookies. well has to be done be rude not too wouldn't it!xD

surprised my brains operating as well as i am now went to bed about 12.30 last night to let wife sleep and she jumps up at 5am saying clock alarm hasnt gone off quick quick quick.

gets me up to check clock, then check its set correctly for 5.50am dozy bugger was confused so went back to bed for a bit 9_9 

hows everyone elses start to the week been hopefully less eventful than mine? xD 

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Basil said:

good morning all, hope everyone is having a good monday and staying safe 👍

done all the shopping this morning: fresh bread, milk, cleaning goods and cookies. well has to be done be rude not too wouldn't it!xD

surprised my brains operating as well as i am now went to bed about 12.30 last night to let wife sleep and she jumps up at 5am saying clock alarm hasnt gone off quick quick quick.

gets me up to check clock, then check its set correctly for 5.50am dozy bugger was confused so went back to bed for a bit 9_9 

hows everyone elses start to the week been hopefully less eventful than mine? xD 

all the best

basil 👍

Hey @Basil

As of right now, yes Things are definitely less eventful for me. Which I’m thankful for, right now Me & Erica are about to watch HER w/Joaquin Phoenix. It will be my first time watching it, Got my bowl of ice cream ready, it’s going to be a good Morning 😀.

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 1 minute, Basil a dit :

well its good afternoon here about 2pm ish xD 

but ill give you that :D

hello and how are you?

Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

basil :D

My bad, but it's the morning somewhere else 😅

I'm fine thanks, just I'm fed up to stay at home.

Hopefuly, MP is there to help keeping my sanity 😉

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Basil said:

well its good afternoon here about 2pm ish xD 

but ill give you that :D

hello and how are you?

Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

basil :D

11 minutes ago, cypheria078 said:

My bad, but it's the morning somewhere else 😅

I'm fine thanks, just I'm fed up to stay at home.

Hopefuly, MP is there to help keeping my sanity 😉

Yes, it is still morning here in America, we are also part of this community!😊

• Like 4