IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RAK said:

I get them myself.

There he is stuck-in-the-mud @RAK... it was meant as a funny where is your funny-bone sir LOL 😝 

bla·sé
/bläˈzā/

adjective

1. unimpressed or indifferent to something because one has experienced or seen it so often before.
    "she was becoming quite blasé about the dangers"

animation walk GIF by hoppip
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

There he is stuck-in-the-mud @RAK... it was meant as a funny where is your funny-bone sir LOL 😝 

bla·sé
/bläˈzā/

adjective

1. unimpressed or indifferent to something because one has experienced or seen it so often before.
    "she was becoming quite blasé about the dangers"

animation walk GIF by hoppip

fathers day parenting GIF by Bones

• Haha 2

Not sure which of you lads are FAC fans like me. I know @extantsrevenge gets all there releases and @DodgyDave like them I think lol, but for me what an underwhelming set of releases coming up from them....  Wudnt want to keep passing and lose my # but only really arsed about Inception out of those and not long got the zeta version.☹️🙄

FAC #130 FAST & FURIOUS Presents: Hobbs & Shaw
FAC #131 THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS 2
FAC #132 MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE VI - Fallout (2 editions)
FAC #133 INCEPTION
FAC #134 X-MEN: Dark PHOENIX

• Like 3

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Not sure which of you lads are FAC fans like me. I know @extantsrevenge gets all there releases and @DodgyDave like them I think lol, but for me what an underwhelming set of releases coming up from them....  Wudnt want to keep passing and lose my # but only really arsed about Inception out of those and not long got the zeta version.☹️🙄

FAC #133 INCEPTION

@Robertm89

Let’s really examine this list 

FAC #130 FAST & FURIOUS Presents: Hobbs & Shaw

I’m a fan of the Fast & Furious franchise so I’m okay with adding this to the collection.

giphy.gif

This movie was very enjoyable in the theaters so it’s worth a premium.

FAC #133 INCEPTION

It’s hard to get excited about a movie that I already have a premium release of. Plus if the studio won’t approve new artwork how fresh will this release be compared to what we already got w/HDZeta. I love this movie so I probably will join the GB anyways because I’m a sucker 😆

giphy.gif

Yeah you’re right this list doesn’t make me 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@Hollywood E Rock

Hobbs and Shaw I've never seen yet but just seen it as a cash grab when I seen trailer. Do like the franchise but it's ran it's course. Trailer for fast9 looked bad. 

Like you say secret life 🤮🤮 I'm not interested in a premium of MI. I've just bought the bare steels. X-Men dark phoenix 🤮💩 so our GIFs and emojis have done a good job I think 🤣🤣🤣

Inception I have HDzeta and UHD club to come, I love the film it's the only one I have interest in but very much doubt we see anything new with it. 

Edited by Robertm89
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

@Hollywood E Rock

Hobbs and Shaw I've never seen yet but just seen it as a cash grab when I seen trailer. Do like the franchise but it's ran it's course. Trailer for fast9 looked bad. 

Like you say secret life 🤮🤮 I'm not interested in a premium of MI. I've just bought the bare steels. X-Men dark phoenix 🤮💩 so our GIFs and emojis have done a good job I think 🤣🤣🤣

Inception I have HDzeta and UHD club to come, I love the film it's the only one I have interest in but very much doubt we see anything new with it. 

@Robertm89

Hobbs & Shaw is definitely a cash grab movie. Fair warning the movie is even more ridiculous than Fast 8 if you can even wrap your mind around that even being possible. The Franchise is now at a point where it’s just a parody of itself. As long as you can except that none of it is supposed to be taken serious then you will be fine with Hobbs & Shaw.

It could have been better, but they aren’t trying to make a good movie (least not in the way we consider movies to be good) once you watch it you will realize very quickly that the goal is to try & see how much nonsense, & mayhem can be crammed in a two hour period. Movie making like that doesn’t make for a good movie, but it does make for a fun entertaining movie if you can go along with all the craziness.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Robertm89

Hobbs & Shaw is definitely a cash grab movie. Fair warning the movie is even more ridiculous than Fast 8 if you can even wrap your mind around that even being possible. The Franchise is now at a point where it’s just a parody of itself. As long as you can except that none of it is supposed to be taken serious then you will be fine with Hobbs & Shaw.

It could have been better, but they aren’t trying to make a good movie (least not in the way we consider movies to be good) once you watch it you will realize very quickly that the goal is to try & see how much nonsense, & mayhem can be crammed in a two hour period. Movie making like that doesn’t make for a good movie, but it does make for a fun entertaining movie if you can go along with all the craziness.

@Hollywood E Rock

Sounds like my ‘cup of tea’ movie 🎥 just get your popcorn 🍿 & cola 🥤put in a fun movie (I have this so do I get your permission to watch it ahead of my MCU movies hey LOL 😆). & it has the ROCK/STATHAM NUFF SAID FOR ME!🙂

the rock hobbsandshawtrailer GIF

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Don't get me wrong I'll still watch it and probably enjoy it as one off viewing. I would just love some more of the older classics to be done (if it's possible) and not the likes of secret life of pets and an X men bomb. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock

Sounds like my ‘cup of tea’ movie 🎥 just get your popcorn 🍿 & cola 🥤put in a fun movie (I have this so do I get your permission to watch it ahead of my MCU movies hey LOL 😆). & it has the ROCK/STATHAM NUFF SAID FOR ME!🙂

the rock hobbsandshawtrailer GIF

@Veum

Hell Yeah my Friend you will definitely like this movie. It’s bat $hit crazy, the MCU movies can wait you done already watched the best one (The Winter Soldier 😀🇺🇸) anyways!!!

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Don't get me wrong I'll still watch it and probably enjoy it as one off viewing. I would just love some more of the older classics to be done (if it's possible) and not the likes of secret life of pets and an X men bomb. 

@Robertm89

I agree with you, it would be nice to see more classics getting the premium treatment. A lot of these newer movies honestly don’t deserve all the special treatment. Some of them are worth owning but a solid design steelbook is enough for most of these newer movies.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Robertm89

I agree with you, it would be nice to see more classics getting the premium treatment. A lot of these newer movies honestly don’t deserve all the special treatment. Some of them are worth owning but a solid design steelbook is enough for most of these newer movies.

For what it's worth, some of the classics I want are these. And most of them are definitely getting donel, which is cool. 

Goodfellas 

Scarface 

The Shining 

The Exorcist

Back to the future

Jaws

Aliens 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

For what it's worth, some of the classics I want are these. And most of them are definitely getting donel, which is cool. 

Goodfellas 

Scarface 

The Shining 

The Exorcist

Back to the future

Jaws

Aliens 

@Robertm89

What comes to mind that I would love to see are 

• Collateral 
  • Lethal Weapon 1 - 4
  • Enter the Dragon
  • Malcom X
  • Hero
  • Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
  • Friday
  • Superman (1978)
  • The Fugitive (1993)
  • Seven Samurai (1956)
  • The Hurricane (1999)

There is a chance that one or two on this list get made but I won’t hold my breath.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Robertm89

What comes to mind that I would love to see are 

• Collateral 
  • Lethal Weapon 1 - 4
  • Enter the Dragon
  • Malcom X
  • Hero
  • Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
  • Friday
  • Superman (1978)
  • The Fugitive (1993)
  • Seven Samurai (1956)
  • The Hurricane (1999)

There is a chance that one or two on this list get made but I won’t hold my breath.

I’ll take a Fugitive, if they do a U.S. Marshal’s also.

would love both of these.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
14 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

FAC #133 INCEPTION

Yes, getting all of them.

130 Okay to have all Fast movies in FAC line, 131 don't care much about that, I did not even wanted to see this movie after 1 was rather bad. 132 okay (which reminds me still have to see this 😳). 133 Awesome 😍, 134 movie bad, but need it for the complete FAC X-Men Set. So I would say okay plan for the next releases. But I really want them to continue the Disney stuff, they have listed so many, but I wonder when we will finally see those.

10 hours ago, Grendel said:

^^ No buddy I did not.

I don't know what I've done in my settings to cause this, they LOOK right to me.

I might ask @extantsrevenge later to have a look  for me and see where I've goofed.

TYVM for checking on me...🙂

Looks like some member have problems with them. John already looks at it but could not find any error with the system. You might want to unfollow then follow again. Or change your settings. @Basil or @deckard99 might have more ideas, I have to admit I was not following this particular problem as closely 😅

good morning GIF all.

• Like 5