IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Totally with you mate, I for one don't want to notice any change as I have a few manta releases and there all spot on. I don't expect Joker to be any different. 

As a matter of fact if I remember correctly. When they first started out after they did like there first 3 releases or so, they had to move to a bigger building because they realized it wasn’t big enough, and they were running business as usual the whole time. They may of had a minor delay of a week or so. So this isn’t there first rodeo at doing this. But I’m with you, I don’t want any hiccups.

Edited by RAK

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

@Robertm89

also waiting for blufans to get there issues sorted out with distributor rights with discs is china sorted this year and then they can get firmly back in there saddle.

that be heading in on a year in june i think. but 2 issues sort the first one then distributor rights on disc supplier think that take alot more months.

2 sides having a stare off and the first one to blink loses, while they destroy the chinese market, your not telling me disney helping mr trump out.

bloody ridiculous. i know is big business but sheesh.

think that honest not be sorted till august sept is the feeling in my water. with odd bit in between. only slightly good thing is break on everyones wallet.

i do honestly wonder if they catch back up though with titles they need to do.

i really do hope so. blufans was my no.1 collectable.

but it does get your goat in the end.

basil 👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Basil said:

i really do hope so. blufans was my no.1 collectable.

but it does get your goat in the end.

Hopefully they pull through for you @Basil I haven't got much blufans at all. If we aren't counting fanatics. Only done a GB for hulk since joining MP. I know a lot been with them from the start though. Hopefully the China issue is sorted though. Releases with no discs in isn't my cup of tea lol. Even if you can easily buy the discs lol 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Basil said:

think joker sell out no question of that, but alot of people unhappy with price increases at other sites, especially as john from manta said nothing will change. some of the language i have read has been fun shall we say. and now quite a few said they will see where it goes.

i just want hdzeta sort there joker out now with bs but as we just got shazam i dont think that be too soon. as long as they get correct ill wait happily.

the end product is what counts over everything else.

basil 👍

Blufans and FA continually push their prices up. But I don’t see people complaining about those, or either of them slowing their prices. Blufans Spider-verse was an absolute joke.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Blufans and FA continually push their prices up. But I don’t see people complaining about those, or either of them slowing their prices. Blufans Spider-verse was an absolute joke.

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Let the men talk pal 😂😂😂

Nah man i know what you mean bro. 

They all do it just to test the waters. I don't own much blufans so don't know there prices. Seen some crazy eBay ones though of early releases 😂😂 filmarena I haven't noticed too much to be honest. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

Hopefully they pull through for you @Basil I haven't got much blufans at all. If we aren't counting fanatics. Only done a GB for hulk since joining MP. I know a lot been with them from the start though. Hopefully the China issue is sorted though. Releases with no discs in isn't my cup of tea lol. Even if you can easily buy the discs lol 

get what you saying my idea would be do the ones on the backburner that have been announced without discs to get them done and cleared. whllst they wait for big boys to fight out over price of discs.

and then they could hit ground running, i have had no choice to buy some steels like solo already because i could see where this was going.

i understand alot of people dont like the no disc thing thats why i would do it that way. i know it cant be done that way cos agreements would have already been signed.

and it all be tied in. but usually disney just being greedy imho but when have they not?

basil 👍

12 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Let the men talk pal 😂😂😂

Nah man i know what you mean bro. 

They all do it just to test the waters. I don't own much blufans so don't know there prices. Seen some crazy eBay ones though of early releases 😂😂 filmarena I haven't noticed too much to be honest. 

Huh? 🖕🏼🤪

giphy.gif

Haven’t had an FA since André stopped servicing the UK 😂 But the prices did seem to creep even then

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 1

On 4/3/2020 at 9:32 PM, Pbsw23 said:

the 1/4 one with the box was a joke imho, but people are grown adults and have to decide how much something is worth to them. i haven't checked but i would have thought bay prices would have taken that down but knowing this crazy hobby it would have gone up.

regards blufans there prices have not really gone up that much tbh in general. fa yes they are robbin so and so's imho. i started off with them at the beginning and for my 2 pence they started out pricing themselves a while back but new members started exploding onto the scene and kept it going for them.

alot of older members that started with them i know have dropped them.

also regarding there quality being good as the big boys. the lentis are not a patch on the rest there ok but have yet to see an FA lenti that i have gone WOW at.

there problem i find is depth or clarity they cant do both, well not super well.

lll prob be shot at for saying all this but i have been round IMG_8042.jpg.5b4f557ec9e98e06737025242d58d94f.jpgthe park a while and its all personal opinion in the end. its quite subjective but what one likes another doesn't so swings and roundabouts.

but we all entitled to our own opinions on things, its what makes the world go round

basil 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

the 1/4 one with the box was a joke imho, but people are grown adults and have to decide how much something is worth to them. i haven't checked but i would have thought bay prices would have taken that down but knowing this crazy hobby it would have gone up.

regards blufans there prices have not really gone up that much tbh in general. fa yes they are robbin so and so's imho. i started off with them at the beginning and for my 2 pence they started out pricing themselves a while back but new members started exploding onto the scene and kept it going for them.

alot of older members that started with them i know have dropped them.

also regarding there quality being good as the big boys. the lentis are not a patch on the rest there ok but have yet to see an FA lenti that i have gone WOW at.

there problem i find is depth or clarity they cant do both, well not super well.

lll prob be shot at for saying all this but i have been round the park a while and its all personal opinion in the end. its quite subjective but what one likes another doesn't so swings and roundabouts.

but we all entitled to our own opinions on things, its what makes the world go round

basil 👍

Your feelings on FA mirror mine with Blufans. I have Never bought an OAB, and never will. For me their slips are lacking imagination most of the time, and if it wasn’t for their WEAs being so bloody lush, I wouldn’t bother at all. Why anyone collects Sealed Blufans is beyond me mate 😂

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

Your feelings on FA mirror mine with Blufans. I have Never bought an OAB, and never will. For me their slips are lacking imagination most of the time, and if it wasn’t for their WEAs being so bloody lush, I wouldn’t bother at all. Why anyone collects Sealed Blufans is beyond me mate 😂

no never sealed blufans for me, the whole point is the goodies the steel the film to watch, the whole lot and normally when everything is all ok i buy 1 version period to use.

this sealed crap dont appeal if im honest same as those that buy 2 , 1 sealed 1 to watch. thats just trying to get money later on imho.

its only been odd occasion ive had no choice for wwa as dont want nothing. example zavvi solo as blufans never came thru yet.

zavvi 4k but blufans dl is usually 3d + 2d. so ill end up with a full version of discs.

basil 👍

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Hmm, I should be getting emails when posts are made in this thread.

I'll keep tabs and see if it's just due to a delay...🙂

@Grendel

I don’t know why you wouldn’t get a notification, but for future references when I post something in that thread I will ask you to see if you get a email for the next time I post something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Alright gang since I watched all 3 CA for the 1st time LOL 😝... you in the know tell me what you would like me to watch next (which will be sometime tomorrow!).😉

Let’s put up some recommendations for Ol’ Veum 🤠... preferably ones I’ve not seen before, hey!😇

Tag me your recommends please won’t you Psychos, TU!!!😘

Nighty nite my precious!😴

• Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning! I hope everyone is doing well this morning, I got distracted by Netflix yesterday so I’m late watching Captain America! I’m about to start Winter Soldier now. Here’s to everyone having a Satisfying Saturday!

giphy.gif

• Like 3