IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Trianna said:

Good morning everyone!

Party Despertar GIF by Operación Triunfo

Hey @RAK here is your home just in case you can't find the way

My body odor already ensures distance

You Stink Diary Of A Mad Black Woman GIF by Bounce

All that cash we are saving on things like deodorant, aftershave, perfume etc etc. 😂

No haircut for me apparently for at least a further 4 weeks. Looks like I’ll be donning either a pony tail or a home made crew cut in 2020 😂

With men worldwide stuck in their homes, is it time to bring the Mullet back? 🤣

giphy.gif

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 4

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Pbsw23:

All that cash were saving on things like deodorant, aftershave, perfume etc etc. 😂

No haircut for me apparently for a time least a further 4 weeks. Looks like I’ll be donning either a pony tail or a home made crew cut in 2020 😂

giphy.gif

Um no, there was never a time to have a mullet. 

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

All that cash were saving on things like deodorant, aftershave, perfume etc etc. 😂

No haircut for me apparently for a time least a further 4 weeks. Looks like I’ll be donning either a pony tail or a home made crew cut in 2020 😂

giphy.gif

as luck would have it i already bought year or so ago cordless hair clippers that i use  for my beard so if gets to bad i can always have a go myself xD 

not that my hair grows to fast anyway.

you'll probabely end up like chewie in a few weeks, hell knows what trianna end up like xD 

source.gif tenor.gif

these ones below similar to ones i got not bad for £30

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-Multi-Grooming-Trimmer-Attachment/dp/B07BHY4FZ4/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=hair+clippers&qid=1585133238&sr=8-6

and if anyone is think ordering anything from amazon generally i do sooner rather than later dont think be too long before those sort of home deliverys be gone in next few weeks.

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Good Morning guys, now that I’m not at work my sleep schedule is a little off. I can’t remember when I crashed, but I’m up now. It’s still to early to tell if it’s going to be a sunny day or not. Not that it really matters lol. Mental note to self, I can’t watch anymore end of the world movies until I’m back at work, $hit had me dreaming 

giphy.gif

Here’s to us all making the most out of being on locked down!

giphy.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Trianna said:

Good morning everyone!

Party Despertar GIF by Operación Triunfo

Hey @RAK here is your home just in case you can't find the way

My body odor already ensures distance

You Stink Diary Of A Mad Black Woman GIF by Bounce

🚿 

shower shaving GIF

4 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

All that cash we are saving on things like deodorant, aftershave, perfume etc etc. 😂

No haircut for me apparently for at least a further 4 weeks. Looks like I’ll be donning either a pony tail or a home made crew cut in 2020 😂

giphy.gif

💇‍♂️

haircut GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

well just got back in from outing had to stop in shop for 1 bag of groceries and some uk people are muppets there is no other word for it as walking out the bread aisle.

a family came up the other end behind me right at the other end. a father a mother and an 8 year old girl odd. the mother was coughing like a banshee, there is no way she wasn't ill. i let a staff member know and she was going to look as i headed quickly for the tills.

i really wish the supermarkets would only let in the person buying the food you dont need the whole family in to get it if you got a shopping list.

let alone people that are ill treating it like a normal family shopping trip muppets.

and finally wish the supermarkets would have security with them temperature guns before anyone is let in as well.

its the only way you'll get a handle on this if you let idiots decide their not safe themselves, so how can they think of others?

anyway i went in wearing latex gloves got shopping keeping 2 meter distance and got out swiftly, gloves binned at home after cleaning all shopping down and then washing hands for about 40 secs in very hot water with fairy liquid.

its the people not following the rules will get this, please people do follow the rules on the news mother of a dead 21 year old girl.

spain 738 dead in 24hrs

spain 7093 new cases in 24hrs

these numbers are not a joke now, people please follow the rules 🤒

we got to all do this the numbers above show this.

basil 👍

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Basil said:

well just got back in from outing had to stop in shop for 1 bag of groceries and some uk people are muppets there is no other word for it as walking out the bread aisle.

a family came up the other end behind me right at the other end. a father a mother and an 8 year old girl odd. the mother was coughing like a banshee, there is no way she wasn't ill. i let a staff member know and she was going to look as i headed quickly for the tills.

i really wish the supermarkets would only let in the person buying the food you dont need the whole family in to get it if you got a shopping list.

let alone people that are ill treating it like a normal family shopping trip muppets.

and finally wish the supermarkets would have security with them temperature guns before anyone is let in as well.

its the only way you'll get a handle on this if you let idiots decide their not safe themselves, so how can they think of others?

anyway i went in wearing latex gloves got shopping keeping 2 meter distance and got out swiftly, gloves binned at home after cleaning all shopping down and then washing hands for about 40 secs in very hot water with fairy liquid.

its the people not following the rules will get this, please people do follow the rules on the news mother of a dead 21 year old girl.

spain 738 dead in 24hrs

spain 7093 new cases in 24hrs

these numbers are not a joke now, people please follow the rules 🤒

we got to all do this the numbers above show this.

basil 👍

Wow @Basil Muppets galore near you huh!🤣

sesame street muppets GIF by HBO

I’m so glad we do not have to go out that often, the wife does all our shopping... trophy 🏆 to her & bless her heart ❤️ for caring for Ol’ Veum (I guess someone has too LOL)!

statler and waldorf laughing GIF 

Been spending my time today putting my precious new steels into those nice polyurethane bags 🙂😘💼 

bag popcorn GIF

Be safe my precious MP psychos, you are loved!😍

kid friend GIF by Aum

• Like 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Spoiler

XLS84kA.jpg

anjHZmZ.jpg

T44RONP.jpg

aOo13UF.jpg

yS35x8Y.jpg

qjuxji1.jpg

vs0AilG.jpg

hFNpDVf.jpg

81Xy2t1.jpg

jZPCrO3.jpg

ZerOgN2.jpg

Cj3YdDd.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Today is the day to celebrate more! More toilet paper, more wet wipes, more hand sanitizer, more space between you & strangers, more time to yourself because you are supposed to be in the house, more time to get kisses if you’re sacked up with someone! Here’s to celebrating everything that represents more in your life. I hope everyone has a pleasant Thursday.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning @atomicblonde

Some of us sausage heads have been asking the same question.

giphy.gif

Seems like only the dynamic duo of @Scary Hair & @Trianna like to visit this neighborhood of the site. Of course you are welcome as well to jump in a give your prospective of random things. Whatever is on your mind whenever is all welcomed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3