IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeees, even when it was only a new music album by Mr. Lynch...

David-Lynch-and-Chrystabell-press-photo-

even so...

david-lynch-weather-report.gif

...it's friday Friday once again!!!!

unbeliable!

Did you expect it? I'm sure you thought it was too beautiful to happen again.

But yes, it is Friday.

A lovely Friday in which, after a whole week of sun and heat, today when I was going to have time to go to the beach, or to breathe fresh air, there is a forecast of thunderstorms and rain.

But the Friday horizon is wonderful anyway. 

Otherwise, we will continue to wait for Mr Lynch. The last time Showtime premiered something, it broke its record for new subscribers. And the last time they didn't approve a project, ‘Mulholland Drive’ was born.

In other words: we are on the right track.

By the way, when will there be a true collector's edition of ‘Mulholland Drive’? This one deserved a UHD Club wooden box, blue lined inside, with a copy of the key.

Have a nice day!

giphy.gif

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

You don’t like the Plaion?

image.png

I'm going to make a confession: I missed that edition . And no, there is no logic to it, don't look for it because there is none.

I waited a bit, and when I ordered it from Amazon it was on hold for several months, and then they cancelled it, but then there was no stock available anywhere.

Still, I like that one, but I think it's an important enough film with a big enough following to have something else. 

In fact, how come nobody has brought out a blue box with a key and a steelbook inside? ;) 

• Like 4

Happy Friday my fellow compatriots! Tomorrow is Fan Expo Dallas, so my wallet will cry, but my heart will be happy with Original Comic Art and Comics!

Comic Con Cosplay GIF

Day Until Fan Expo - Dallas

36 Days Until Retro Expo

141 Days Until Cowtown Comic Con

146 Days Until Halloween

174 Days Until Thanksgiving

201 Days Until Christmas

208 Days Until New Year

252 Days Until Valentine's Day!

283 Days Until St. Patrick's Day

317 Days Until Easter

• Like 6

1 hour ago, nathan_s82 said:

I agree 100%, I want a Premium version of them!

I can’t remember whose idea it was, but I too would love a Man With No Name box set.

Also:  where are my PTA 4K discs?  I want a premium There Will Be Blood 4K set.  And a premium Boogie Nights set that comes in a prosthetic.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

I can’t remember whose idea it was, but I too would love a Man With No Name box set.

Also:  where are my PTA 4K discs?  I want a premium There Will Be Blood 4K set.  And a premium Boogie Nights set that comes in a prosthetic.

Man with No Name Set would be amazing. I would love if some company (cough cough Shout Factory), could get the Evil Dead Trilogy or at least Nightmare on Elm Street in a boxed set.

• Like 7

Any of you guys seen Hit Man yet?  

I hate knowing that movies like this and The Killer will never be on 4K disc, because of Netflix.  Maybe Hit Man won’t be any good but I tend to like Linklater, and it looks like he’s in Bernie mode here.  Really enjoyed that movie.  You can tell that Linklater has spent time in a small town.

• Like 5