IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wish to you an early happy 4th of July

You got your independence then great 👍 

Over here in the uk it's just been announced we are having a general election on 4th July 😁

We are hoping to have our freedom too 👍👍👍

Happy The Rock GIF

Basil 👍👍👍🍺🍺🍺

• Like 5

Happy Thursday All! I hope everyone was safe from the storms yesterday. Today is our kids' last day of school already!

Schools Out First Day Of Summer GIF by MOODMAN

15 Days Until Fan Expo - Dallas

52 Days Until Retro Expo

156 Days Until Cowtown Comic Con

161 Days Until Halloween

189 Days Until Thanksgiving

216 Days Until Christmas

223 Days Until New Year

267 Days Until Valentine's Day!

298 Days Until St. Patrick's Day

332 Days Until Easter

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

Have you checked out the transfer yet?  I’m kid-free this weekend (I’m kid-free this weekend!) and hoping to get around to watching it.

Season 2 Episode 6 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

I’m in a 31 Days of Sci-Fi/Fantasy (2024)watching forum at the moment and it is keeping me pretty busy when I select a film for the day/night or not at all! :) 🎞️ 

…hope to get around to watching this transfer soon! 🤠 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Basil said:

Well I wish to you an early happy 4th of July

You got your independence then great 👍 

Over here in the uk it's just been announced we are having a general election on 4th July 😁

We are hoping to have our freedom too 👍👍👍

Happy The Rock GIF

Basil 👍👍👍🍺🍺🍺

I would find out who was behind censoring the mouse out of The Abyss, and vote to remove them.  Kidding, kind of.

2 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Steelbook Repair : Anyone ever successfully repair a spine that's beginning to come lose on the edges?

Well depends on damage most spine cards stuck on with glue can be removed carefully with low setting on a hair dryer slowly warming up glue.

Remove and use a can of contact spray adhesive  spray on back of spine itself (glue restick on when frame all cold again)

Glue goes of in 1 to 3 mins keep pressure on while sticking and hey presto repair done👍

That being said I have had 1 new steelbook turn up that had been a repack by zavvi sold as new and the plastic inside frame bust on spine and repacked in cellophane so the buggers where stitching me up the only other way to repair that is a new plastic frame, the covers do come off a steelbook with gentle slow persuasion but have to be careful not to cut yourself on edges or to bend up the covers that's not easy, I did it once with German matrix steel I had once to help remove a dent and I vastly saved it 😁😁😁

So repair are possible sometimes depending on damage but you have to be very very careful slowly slowly at it all

Hope this helps

Basil 👍👍👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Happy Friday Psychos! I agree @LeadFarmer, this weekend is for Grilling!

Memorial Day Veterans GIF by enCOMPASS

14 Days Until Fan Expo - Dallas

51 Days Until Retro Expo

155 Days Until Cowtown Comic Con

160 Days Until Halloween

188 Days Until Thanksgiving

215 Days Until Christmas

222 Days Until New Year

266 Days Until Valentine's Day!

297 Days Until St. Patrick's Day

331 Days Until Easter

• Like 4

Very happy for everyone who’s off work.  Me too!  Folks, last year I worked every single day for nearly 8 months, 7 days a week.  This year, I’ve only started having 2 day weekends in the last couple of months.  This is my first holiday-that’s-supposed-to-mean-a-long-weekend that’s actually going to produce 3 days off in I don’t know when.

Also, child-free.  I don’t know what might happen; I’m like the 19 year old athlete with questionable judgment being handed a multi-million dollar contract.  There’s no telling what kind of wildness is about to go down.  

Probably going to watch a lot of movies.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

Muy feliz por todos los que están fuera del trabajo. ¡Yo también! Amigos, el año pasado trabajé todos los días durante casi 8 meses, 7 días a la semana. Este año, solo comencé a tener fines de semana de 2 días en los últimos meses. Estas son mis primeras vacaciones que se supone que significan un fin de semana largo que en realidad producirá 3 días libres en no sé cuándo.

Además, sin niños. No sé qué podría pasar; Soy como el atleta de 19 años con un juicio cuestionable al que le entregan un contrato multimillonario. No se sabe qué tipo de locura está a punto de suceder.  

Probablemente vaya a ver muchas películas.

VxtJ.gif

giphy.gif

;) 

• Like 3