IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤🧋🎬 Top of the day to ya, going to be ☁️⛈️ here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏  :)

Coffee Mood GIF by Mister Crisp

Day

5/8
80°Hi
RealFeel® Sun 81°
RealFeel Shade™ 79°
Mostly cloudy and warm with a couple of heavy t-storms; thunderstorms can bring flooding downpours, hail and damaging wind gusts

Morning bud!  What's goin' on with the knee and the elbow? 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Morning bud!  What's goin' on with the knee and the elbow? 

Thanks for asking, I hope you are doing well! 🙏

the elbow is getting back to normal, but the knee is still swollen however a little less then when started 🤨

Now my right knee on the top of it is in minor pain (could be arthritis in it IDK 🤷‍♂️😑

We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

Thanks for asking, I hope you are doing well! 🙏

the elbow is getting back to normal, but the knee is still swollen however a little less then when started 🤨

Now my right knee on the top of it is in minor pain (could be arthritis in it IDK 🤷‍♂️😑

We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

I hope it subsides soon, we will continue to pray for you for a speedy recovery!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Veum said:

Sorry my man.  I hope it gets sorted soon.  The world needs @Veum at full capacity.

21 minutes ago, Veum said:

I hope you are doing well! 🙏

I had an amazing weekend with a group of friends, sans wives/girlfriends/kids (but we did bring the dogs 😆).  6 of my bros, at a lake house, fishing, burgers, corn and fresh fish on the grill, cards on the deck, I made western omelettes for breakfast for the crew yesterday morning, we brought some guitars, a snare drum, and there was a piano at the house, so we jammed about 4 hours until 2 AM Saturday night.  Laughed our asses off.  Weather was perfect, just a fantastic weekend.  Thankful for my boys.  It makes Mondays in real life sorta seem lame.  But, I'm thankful for the refreshing getaway.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Sorry my man.  I hope it gets sorted soon.  The world needs @Veum at full capacity.

I had an amazing weekend with a group of friends, sans wives/girlfriends/kids (but we did bring the dogs 😆).  6 of my bros, at a lake house, fishing, burgers, corn and fresh fish on the grill, cards on the deck, I made western omelettes for breakfast for the crew yesterday morning, we brought some guitars, a snare drum, and there was a piano at the house, so we jammed about 4 hours until 2 AM Saturday night.  Laughed our asses off.  Weather was perfect, just a fantastic weekend.  Thankful for my boys.  It makes Mondays in real life sorta seem lame.  But, I'm thankful for the refreshing getaway.

You’re quite fortunate @BreakBeatDJ this day and age to have and keep your family, friends close and loved❣️

Hope you have many years and great memories to cherish with them my friend (never take your family/friends for granted (tell them you love them all the time)! 🙏 :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1