IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

2 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I missed this tag somehow. My jealousy continues...

No alligator wrestling this AM. They haven't been around much since the great battle of the garage a few months ago. Things were said, feelings were hurt, and I whooped their butts 😁

mr t alligator GIF

It's a good thing too because I am too weak right now due to preparation for today's feast(s). 

I'd kill for that guy's mobility. That man looks like he could drop some sick moves as @BreakBeatDJ lays down a beat.

chris farley snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

OMG.  You win the internet today.  Have a great, too warm, Thanksgiving down there in the tropics my man.

• Like 3

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, damships said:

Happy Thanksgiving guys! Sorry I haven't been around. Pup was having some medical issues, but she's doing better now. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! 

oh boy, hate to hear that.  Hope she’s okay and you had some time for some thanksgiving in there some where.  

• Like 4

On 11/24/2022 at 1:17 AM, Basil said:

mate that is very cool, these gadgets where not about when i had a dog lady the labrador but to be fair she would run a rope horse lead next to me but was a very clever dog as i put that down to the 1/4 collie in her.

Sounds like a fantastic dog with that combination of breeding.   So, I take it your lab is no longer around?  We are dreading the day when my girl is no longer with us.  I was not necessarily a dog person, then we got this beauty beasty and she is a 24/7 companion.  I've taken her on shoots all over the country, she's a great studio dog, clients and the talent always love her.  Good for my brand! :) 

I have become the kind of dog person I used to make fun of.

On 11/24/2022 at 1:17 AM, Basil said:

regards beef with @GuyIncognit0 no not at all , just a wind up thats all. im bit like that if fun to be had i go the extra mile xD 

just ask mike @Veum he tell you what im like xD 

basil xD 

I get you, bud!!  I was trying winding YOU up for being the fun-loving instigating jokester I know you to be.  All good.

Ralph Macchio Prank GIF by NETFLIX

• Like 5

Whelp...Thanksgiving was fun but back to the diet ☹️

Anyone have any fun Christmas activities/traditions that you're gearing up for? I'd love to go to another Trans-siberian Orchestra concert but we're going to be out of town for it this year. Otherwise, I'll be setting up the model train set in a couple of weeks for the kids.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Whelp...Thanksgiving was fun but back to the diet ☹️

Anyone have any fun Christmas activities/traditions that you're gearing up for? I'd love to go to another Trans-siberian Orchestra concert but we're going to be out of town for it this year. Otherwise, I'll be setting up the model train set in a couple of weeks for the kids.

@GuyIncognit0 are you kidding me, we have nice leftovers for days to come… my diet is out the window until all eaten 🤣

Michael Richards Eating GIF

We are very boring oldsters and nothing really planned 🫤 

Pro League Football GIF by Unibet Belgium

That sounds like fun for your children with your train set-up, they’ll have a lot of fun 🤩 

hey arnold nick splat GIF

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Veum said:

@GuyIncognit0 are you kidding me, we have nice leftovers for days to come… my diet is out the window until all eaten 🤣

Michael Richards Eating GIF

We are very boring oldsters and nothing really planned 🫤 

Pro League Football GIF by Unibet Belgium

That sounds like fun for your children with your train set-up, they’ll have a lot of fun 🤩 

hey arnold nick splat GIF

I wish I could do the same with my diet 😕. It's a doctor-ordered diet but not for weight reasons. I was really good with it until the past few weeks with the kids' birthdays, closing on a property, the hurricane, and my wife and daughter catching the flu. I need to get back on track. You better believe I ate just about everything on the "no" list yesterday though 😁

The trains are a bunch of fun! My dad started picking them up when I was a kid and the collection has grown a bit over the years.

I'm hoping to catch a few light displays this year but this is the time of year where I wish I was still in CO or the northeast so that it can feel a little bit more like the season, ha.

• Like 6