IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning, everybody.

This is the first Saturday that it is somewhat cold (12ºC) although not much. And the whole city is waiting for the Christmas lights to come on at 7:00 p.m., and the attractions, markets, and performances begin.

I know that it is a great business for the city, with a great tourist attraction. Many thousands of people come. But for me, starting Christmas so soon, when a month and a bit ago you could still go to the pool or the beach,... I'm not excited. My mind needs time to make the transfer.

Like when you arrive on vacation and suddenly you have to work.

Have a good weekend everyone! Come with nice memories to tell!

1980S Tv Christmas GIF by absurdnoise

• Haha 3

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

So going through physical therapy and my quad decided to stop working after surgery.  Apparently going to try to shock it to get it to work again.  Can't say I am looking forward to this.

julie GIF

Home Alone Reaction GIF by Freeform

I was going to ask if you've started PT.

Quad shutdown is quite common post reconstruction. Don't worry about the shock. It feels a little weird and takes a little getting used to but it's not bad. We were required to try it on ourselves in school so we would know what our patients feel. It inevitably turned into a game of who could take the most 🤣

Johnny Knoxville Tongue GIF by Jackass Forever

I'm sure you'll be fine and crush PT 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌤️ 🥶 here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠 🍵🧋

Freezing Adventure Time GIF National Coffee Day GIF

DAY

35°Hi
RealFeel® 33°
Cold
RealFeel Shade™ 29°
Cold 11/20 Cold with plenty of sunshine; coldest air so far this season; feeling like January, so dress warmly

..NEAR TO BELOW ZERO WIND CHILLS TONIGHT TO EARLY MORNING... Overnight lows tonight will range from 8 to 15 degrees across central Indiana with moderate winds expected. This will lead to wind chills dropping to near and below zero degrees overnight and lasting until shortly after sunrise. Wind chill values could drop as low as -5. Bundle up and wear a hat and gloves if you are outside to prevent the threat of frostbite and hypothermia.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

I have a question.

When @extantsrevenge posts or sends messages early on a Sunday morning, that's because:

• Option A: It's already up.
  • Option B: He hasn't gone to bed yet.

This is a true challenge.

You have to choose your option, and argue it. ;) 

His quiver is full of 🥜 😂 

squirrel eating GIF

• Haha 5

On 11/19/2022 at 10:20 AM, GuyIncognit0 said:

I was going to ask if you've started PT.

Quad shutdown is quite common post reconstruction. Don't worry about the shock. It feels a little weird and takes a little getting used to but it's not bad. We were required to try it on ourselves in school so we would know what our patients feel. It inevitably turned into a game of who could take the most 🤣

Johnny Knoxville Tongue GIF by Jackass Forever

I'm sure you'll be fine and crush PT 👍

All of a sudden out of the blue today my quad began to work again, so maybe it won't need shocked tomorrow.  I went from gingerly stepping to briskly walking (with crutches of course) in a matter of minutes.  

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and thanks @GuyIncognit0 for the helpful information!

Faking It Reaction GIF by Bounce

Edited by Boilersteel
  • Like 7

13 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

All of a sudden out of the blue today my quad began to work again, so maybe it won't need shocked tomorrow.  I went from gingerly stepping to briskly walking (with crutches of course) in a matter of minutes.  

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and thanks @GuyIncognit0 for the helpful information!

Faking It Reaction GIF by Bounce

That's great! Very glad to hear that!

You Can Do It GIF by bubly

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good night, everybody.

A subversive crazy idea crossed my mind today. Maybe we are too good people, there is too much good atmosphere. Maybe we should discuss a bit about series, movies and editions to spice this up.

This has come to my mind because today I saw that a journalist I know is in Doha, Qatar, broadcasting the World Cup. A long time ago we collaborated together on a website. And sometimes when the average number of monthly visits dropped a little, laughing they used to ask me to write some carefully planned controversial article because that always generates passion, long threads, and... many visits. 

Actually, I prefer the good ambient. The good vibes.

There are already enough problems in the world to discuss here. And I don't even want to think what a community as interesting as this one would be like if there wasn't such a good ambient. It would be unruly. It's a lot of work that way, for sure. It does not need any more tasks.

Peace for everyone! 🥰🤘☺️

• Like 3

Good morning everyone.

Today is Scarlett Johansson's birthday.

18f4b9000c925aa77ba9fbd77c629b4f.gif

As you all know, it's a very special date for this community, and especially for those of us who were lucky enough to share some great moments with her.

Luckily, her marriages last an average of 3 years, and she got married in 2020.

However, you all know that there are only romantics here, well-educated people with a high sense of honor, and we have decided not to interfere in her life as long as she continues to pretend that she is happy with another man.

Still, remembering the old days together, and those great moments, she has invited us to her birthday party today. And no gift is necessary, with our face-to-face she is already happy, it fills her up enough.

That's why all of you who want to attend Scarlett's birthday party today should contact @Hollywood E Rock, he's already there putting up the lights.
I have too much work in the office. Sorry.

PS: Oh, and she told us that to see if the MP girls are encouraged to go, that she wants to tell you/them three or four things about the type of guys you mix with. She says it's urgent. I don't quite understand why.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning everyone.

Today is Scarlett Johansson's birthday.

18f4b9000c925aa77ba9fbd77c629b4f.gif

As you all know, it's a very special date for this community, and especially for those of us who were lucky enough to share some great moments with her.

Luckily, her marriages last an average of 3 years, and she got married in 2020.

However, you all know that there are only romantics here, well-educated people with a high sense of honor, and we have decided not to interfere in her life as long as she continues to pretend that she is happy with another man.

Still, remembering the old days together, and those great moments, she has invited us to her birthday party today. And no gift is necessary, with our face-to-face she is already happy, it fills her up enough.

That's why all of you who want to attend Scarlett's birthday party today should contact @Hollywood E Rock, he's already there putting up the lights.
I have too much work in the office. Sorry.

PS: Oh, and she told us that to see if the MP girls are encouraged to go, that she wants to tell you/them three or four things about the type of guys you mix with. She says it's urgent. I don't quite understand why.

@Casiusco I think @Hollywood E Rock needs revamping his lights 😂

Happy Christmas Vacation GIF by Divi Project 

I brought the camper 😅🤣😂

christmas vacation GIF by hero0fwar

christmas vacation GIF by hero0fwar

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Basil said:

good morning all, glad to here @Boilersteel your quad has come back to life. hopefully with bit of exercise and stuff it all be back to normal soon 👍

@nathan_s82 something tells me the mrs be rolling you off the sofa after your thanks giving xD 

anyway happy tuesday to you all :D

Ll Cool J Tuesday GIFPretty Little Liars Tuesday GIF

basil 👍

It will be a grand day for sure @Basil, including me cooking food, and sampling as I go, hehe.

Happy Tuesday All! Two Days until Thanksgiving

Hungry Martin Lawrence GIF

• Like 4