IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Well pretty sure I seriously injured me knee yesterday playing sports, so I guess I have nothing to do today other than watch TV and post to Media Psychos.  I feel pretty worthless as mostly bedbound today, probably will find out extent of injury tomorrow once the clinics are open.

Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon

Sorry to hear that… hope it turns out not to be too serious.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Well pretty sure I seriously injured me knee yesterday playing sports, so I guess I have nothing to do today other than watch TV and post to Media Psychos.  I feel pretty worthless as mostly bedbound today, probably will find out extent of injury tomorrow once the clinics are open.

Wish you a fast recovery! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Awards

55 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Yeah, hope you recover quickly.  On my 5 mile hike yesterday hurt my . . . wait for it . . . TOE.  How can a toe hurt so badly?  Anyway, got the Arrow True Romance for 30% off at Barnes and Noble, so will have some cinematic recovery.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Boilersteel said:

Scott Aukerman Tattoo GIFFrustrated World Cup GIF

sorry to hear that hopefully something stupid like twisted rather than ripped or joint damage.

you did not hear anything at all? like going

basil 👍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

I remember playing football years back tried to make a tackle my studs got caught in the ground and I twisted my knee herd a cracking sound went straight to hospital. I partly tore my MCL and another ligament.

I hope it’s nothing to serious and wish you a speedy recovery 🙏.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

3 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

So sorry to hear this @Boilersteel, I 🙏  you will heal fast and have no pain my friend. 😔 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

Sorry to hear :(

Was this an organized sport or just recreational? You can usually get a good idea from a field assessment. The presence of swelling (and how quickly it swelled) also can give an idea. Rest, ice, compression, and elevation are your friends right now. 

I wish you the best of luck in both results and recovery!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Sorry to hear :(

Was this an organized sport or just recreational? You can usually get a good idea from a field assessment. The presence of swelling (and how quickly it swelled) also can give an idea. Rest, ice, compression, and elevation are your friends right now. 

I wish you the best of luck in both results and recovery!

Just recreational, tried to make a move in soccer that I make all the time trying to roll the ball back with my foot, and my knee just gave out popping twice.  Could keep leg extended last night with no issue but couldn't bend it and haven't been able to since.  Swelling started last night and continues today, have definitely been practicing the things you suggested.  Appreciate all of the support from my fellow psychos!  Now enough about me, let's get those LOTR HDZ beauty shots 😉

Global Goal Thank You GIF by Global Citizen

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

I hope tomorrow you have good luck, and that everything is more of a scare than a problem; and if there is a problem, hope it's not serious.

Let us know how it goes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2022 at 8:44 AM, Boilersteel said:

Praying for a speedy recovery!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1