IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Whodini said:

This is next level. I need.

Screenshot_20220910-195849_Facebook.thumb.jpg.d6271e830e93c0e63d8c5be050f0221c.jpg

Someone ironically had posted that box a few months back. It made me want to look into 3D Printing. My brother does it. He said it wouldn’t be too difficult. You’d print it and spray paint it gold pretty much. I’d also keep space for the fifth film though. 😝

• Like 5

Awards

On 9/8/2022 at 11:49 PM, extantsrevenge said:

Oh more Wresting Fans @Hollywood E Rock @Squeegie McGee @ShadowWarrior @Ari @willdebeast

giphy.gif

I'm a huge fan. I started in the late 80s, but in Germany it was always hard to see. In some years we did not have any Channel showing it. The good thing was that even PPVs where shown here on regular TV for some time. But when WWE was not available I watched WCW. Then after WCW was bought by WWE wrestling dropped of my radar for a few years because nobody was showing it. In 2006 I got back into it with the WWE PPVs (I have watched every single one of them since then (and I'm only missing some from 2002-2006 year to complete WWE PPVs, will finish that someday)). I also started TNA In 2006 and for some years that was the most awesome Wrestling you could imagine.

iebUJ.gif

I even watched the weekly show for a few years. Sadly the show turned bad after Hogan came around 😥. I even stopped watching the TNA PPV after some time. But I found an awesome replacement then in NJPW

AlarmingAdorableArrowana-size_restricted

and OMG they had some great years from 2011- until the Elite went to create AEW. Sadly the booking for NJPW has turned bad in recent years, so I only watch WrestleKingdom now. I hate the fact that they slipt that event into 2 days and that WWE followed to copy that for Wrestlemania.

Anyway I'm following AEW also since the beginning. I watch the PPVs, but simply can't commit to a weekly wrestling show anymore. I follow the wrestling news and read up on the shows of AWE & WWE and see all PPV. But I'm a few weeks behind, so I have not watched the newest WWE & AEW PPV (so please no spoilers 🙏)

In recent years I was wondering why I continue to watch WWE, I'm not really happy with the stuff, so I hope it will get better now. I also watched the NXT PPVs starting with the third one but stopped after they rebranded that to NXT 2.0. NXT also had some terrific Wrestlers and awesome Matches.

adam-cole-boom.gif

Some time ago (like 2 years or so) I started to also watch the PPVs for Stardom (the Japanese Women promotion) and that one is really awesome. Had the Match of the Year for me last year with a 10 Point Match between Syuri & Utami Hayashishita at Stardom Tokyo Dream Cinderella Special Edition, what an amazing Match.

utami-hayashishita.gif

Besides good Morning all.

@extantsrevenge I love this story! I was such a superfan of both Raw and Nitro back during the Monday Night Wars but after WWE acquired WCW, you can see the talent and storylines getting wasted. I pretty much stopped watching altogether after Stone Cold and The Rock left and the Attitude era was over.

I sincerely hope Tony Khan doesn't let his company crumble. 

@Squeegie McGee I love the suggestion to start another fan club here! FINALLY, wrestling has come back Media Psychos 😂

• Like 4

Awards