IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

According to the Weather Peeps, it’s due here around 2pm 🤞🏼 Lord knows my garden and Waterbutts  need it. 🙏🏼

I wish it piss down for couple weeks good and heavy and in some thunder and lightning for good measure clear the heat in the air.

Then everyone can moan what happened to the summer 🤣🤣🤣

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• Like 4

for those that have not seen it 👍

members of the english room, I need your help if possible all of you could do whats below please.

I have never asked for some help before.

please goto following thread and hit LIKE or THANKS on the first 2 posts, this could help all of us.

I cant say fully why yet but need some trust back if you be so kind 🙏

after a bit of john Persuasion if thats possible for when he sees it.

many many thanks to those that help 👍

200.gif

basil 🙏

for those have already many thanks 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, everyone.

Today is Monday and tomorrow is Thursday! ;) 

Here we have had two bank holidays in a row, and I have been able to enjoy a bit of rest.

We have to recharge our batteries: autumn promises to be terrible. At least for me...

I was again seeing the family in my parents' town, and it's funny... How when we are young we don't appreciate those places and their little stories, so aware of the hectic life of the city; and now... being there it's pure gold, that calm, those landscapes, having time to take a walk and say hello as you pass by.

A place where there is a large natural cold water fountain in the center of town, and people still put their drinks there to cool because they know that no one is going to steal them.

Basically, it's a world that ends. And it's a pity.

Now people are more false, less authentic, they have no principles, no personal word.

Probably, we live in the jungle. And probably, we've already gotten used to it. It's normal for us.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning, everyone.

Here we have had two bank holidays in a row, and I have been able to enjoy a bit of rest.

We have to recharge our batteries: autumn promises to be terrible. At least for me...

I was again seeing the family in my parents' town, and it's funny... How when we are young we don't appreciate those places and their little stories, so aware of the hectic life of the city; and now... being there it's pure gold, that calm, those landscapes, having time to take a walk and say hello as you pass by.

A place where there is a large natural cold water fountain in the center of town, and people still put their drinks there to cool because they know that no one is going to steal them.

Now people are more false, less authentic, they have no principles, no personal word.

Probably, we live in the jungle. And probably, we've already gotten used to it. It's normal for us.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

The greatest moment would be if, with only one second left....... time change its direction and the countdown began grow.

Isn't it, @Fortis93? ;) 

52 minutes ago, Noir21 said:

I need that clock for my nightstand😀

Have you guys seen the teaser?

It has the same kind of countdown.

It's been streaming 24/7 since the 28th of July.

And every time the trailer plays, the countdown changes in real time.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning, everyone.

@Casiusco did someone pee in the fountain? xD 

Music Video Bathroom GIF by Four Rest Films

basil xD 

• Haha 1