IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Reagh said:

I finally finished rebuilding my shelves yesterday. I built some a few months ago but I didn’t like how they turned out. I’m much happier with how these did. Plenty of room to grow and I can add on easily as needed. 

595F473D-1D9A-4A39-9BBA-4C0A6E0F7D5C.thumb.jpeg.299ee627a505b983de97c7959c7e7a88.jpeg

02EC6E6A-A893-4CEE-95D1-AB4656215AAD.thumb.jpeg.11bad05a05201e0c716ab522d446c6da.jpeg

AE53E1A4-2D27-49B6-90D7-46398B960881.thumb.jpeg.0dcc12f19c844c20ef084232c4f5b84f.jpeg

These look awesome.  Well done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

warning star trek GIF by Anthony AntonellisBLUFANS DARK KNIGHT ONE CLICK MUST BE PAID FOR VERY SHORTLY IN MP STORE OR WILL LOSE YOU COPY!!!!!!!

pay in the mp store on link below if you are on the GB list you must pay this way now as set up by john there are 

NO INVOICES COMING THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://mediapsychos.com/store/

currently 52 members have less than 

45 hours or less to pay from now.

ones that don't pay will be banned according with MP'S

non paying rules.

*****THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER WARNING*****

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

Basil 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Basil said:

warning star trek GIF by Anthony AntonellisBLUFANS DARK KNIGHT ONE CLICK MUST BE PAID FOR VERY SHORTLY IN MP STORE OR WILL LOSE YOU COPY!!!!!!!

pay in the mp store on link below if you are on the GB list you must pay this way now as set up by john there are 

NO INVOICES COMING THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://mediapsychos.com/store/

currently 52 members have less than 

45 hours or less to pay from now.

ones that don't pay will be banned according with MP'S

non paying rules.

*****THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER WARNING*****

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

Basil 👍

Is this just for The Dark Knight? Or are all future GB's going to be conducted this way? 

Awards

35 minutes ago, damships said:

I, unfortunately, have had COVID for the last 2 days. Feeling a bit better today though. But probably not going to feel good again when my wife finds out LOTR is invoicing soon. 

Lord Of The Rings Yolo GIF by Mashable

Hope you get well soon. Plenty of rest will do good. Also, Manta TDK is coming soon as well 💀

• Like 2

Awards

39 minutes ago, damships said:

Is this just for The Dark Knight? Or are all future GB's going to be conducted this way? 

Sorry to hear about the COVID 😷. Hope you get well soon!

I don’t think we know about future GBs yet. I know PayPal may be undergoing some changes in the future that could impact payments but until we hear from the boss, your guess is as good as mine

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Sorry to hear about the COVID 😷. Hope you get well soon!

I don’t think we know about future GBs yet. I know PayPal may be undergoing some changes in the future that could impact payments but until we hear from the boss, your guess is as good as mine

Thanks man! I appreciate you!

Oh, wow! That's surprising coming from PayPal. Hopefully it's nothing too drastic! Any word when PayPal is changing it up?

• Like 2

Awards

@damships can beat you covid offering (get well soon btw 👍)

my parents both got it together this week just getting over it now

dad 83 mum 75 luckily they have lots of vaccine injections so thank god it was a heavy cold only dread to think what they would have been like had they NOT had the vaccine, doesn't bear thinking about.

Doctor Nurse GIF by himHallows

basil 👍

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Basil said:

@damships can beat you covid offering (get well soon btw 👍)

my parents both got it together this week just getting over it now

dad 83 mum 75 luckily they have lots of vaccine injections so thank god it was a heavy cold only dread to think what they would have been like had they NOT had the vaccine, doesn't bear thinking about.

Doctor Nurse GIF by himHallows

basil 👍

Thanks man! I'm glad your parents are getting over it! It's not fun to have. I have all my vaccine/boosters and it still hit me hard. No fever today though so I'm thankful for that though! I hope they recover fast Basil! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards