IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

9 hours ago, damships said:

Hope everyone is doing well! I’m moving into the new home next Thursday! It’s just been so hectic. Miss getting on here and checking in on everyone. Hope all is going great for everyone.

Here is a pic of renovations in progress. He’s almost done!!! 🤪🎉

EF01FCD6-0A5E-4961-8DA8-AFD0C2A7FFE7.jpeg

1B564AA7-5211-4CB0-A67E-039F54E62158.jpeg

7193A00A-8701-4D6E-9FB2-D60A95091902.jpeg

B97B0E15-335F-4D5D-BE7E-1070DE3966DB.jpeg

8DBC0341-260D-4DE0-A1E1-C1C8EAC1EAD3.jpeg

541565B8-C6B1-42B6-89C0-9E8F99A37C19.jpeg

Looks great!! I particularly like those floors - good stuff 👍

Hope everything continues to move along nicely (and quickly) so that you can get settled.

• Like 8

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, damships said:

Hope everyone is doing well! I’m moving into the new home next Thursday! It’s just been so hectic. Miss getting on here and checking in on everyone. Hope all is going great for everyone.

🥤🤠 looks fantastic @damships I know you are very busy with it! :)

do you have a designated place for a/your theatre room? 🧐 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Veum said:

If he has one that could be a very nice place to have it! 😉

This is the dream right here.

I won't be having one in the basement so long as we live in FL though. We just looked into adding a room above the garage that would double as a guest room and movie room. It took them forever to provide us with an estimate but once they did...

I Think You Should Leave Season 2 GIF by The Lonely Island

They were asking for half of what we paid for our entire home just a few years ago! 

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

This is the dream right here.

I won't be having one in the basement so long as we live in FL though. We just looked into adding a room above the garage that would double as a guest room and movie room. It took them forever to provide us with an estimate but once they did...

I Think You Should Leave Season 2 GIF by The Lonely Island

They were asking for half of what we paid for our entire home just a few years ago! 

Yeah a real nice one can cost a pretty penny which we could NEVER afford… I’m totally content with the minimal set-up we have because I’m still enjoying my movies tremendously (I do not need all the bells & whistles to enjoy them, however if we DID have that kind of money I would have a super-nice one built! 😉)! :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Veum said:

Yeah a real nice one can cost a pretty penny which we could NEVER afford… I’m totally content with the minimal set-up we have because I’m still enjoying my movies tremendously (I do not need all the bells & whistles to enjoy them, however if we DID have that kind of money I would have a super-nice one built! 😉)! :)

I haven't even started looking at what the actual equipment would cost...I need to find a place first. Baby steps, ha.

I'm not able to get out to the theater as much as I used to so I'm really itching for a decent setup. My 40" Sharp TV and Xbox just aren't cutting it. We're always playing the volume game with this setup.

Dialogue:

Say What Kenan Thompson GIF by NBC

Action:

Rock Guitar GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

I went to a Dolby Theater to watch Multiverse of Madness and, yeah, I want that 😁

Emma Stone High Quality GIF

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Ari said:

Chef (2014)

Because I heard is basically favreau's response to MCU interfering with his word. Based on this video

Watched the trailer, I’d never heard of this… might be my ‘cup of tea’… maybe I’ll be able to check it out someday! 😉

A chef who loses his restaurant job starts up a food truck in an effort to reclaim his creative promise, while piecing back together his estranged family.

Finishing up The Protege w/Maggie… you seen it, it is definitely my ‘CUP OF TEA’ 🍵😘

then supper!! 😋 🥘 & another film afterwards! :)

• Like 3

Good night, everybody.

I hope you have had a good day.

I'm not buying new editions these days, and I don't have anything important on the way. Perhaps that is why I have dedicated myself to opening and touching and browsing small and large gems that are at home.

Sometimes I get the impression that I am like those old men who take care of their family objects non-stop. Some days, not always. :D

By the way, I've been using DVDProfiler for many years, and recently I saw that someone had contributed several limited collector's edition sheets. I like it, it's not so usual with our loved very exclusive editions.
I don't know if anyone here uses it. It's a software that has become obsolete in terms of its aesthetics and some programming functionalities, it's from another time, but even so, in my opinion, to have all my editions there, it's still the best. The most complete.
I have tried others, more modern, even more comfortable to use, but I have never found another as good.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Ari said:

Chef (2014)

Because I heard is basically favreau's response to MCU interfering with his word. Based on this video

Good film. I was pleasantly surprised by that one and throw it on from time to time.

I had not heard about that MCU thing though. Perhaps I'l throw it on again with that in mind - should make for an interesting rewatch!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Good night, everybody.

I hope you have had a good day.

I'm not buying new editions these days, and I don't have anything important on the way. Perhaps that is why I have dedicated myself to opening and touching and browsing small and large gems that are at home.

Sometimes I get the impression that I am like those old men who take care of their family objects non-stop. Some days, not always. :D

By the way, I've been using DVDProfiler for many years, and recently I saw that someone had contributed several limited collector's edition sheets. I like it, it's not so usual with our loved very exclusive editions.
I don't know if anyone here uses it. It's a software that has become obsolete in terms of its aesthetics and some programming functionalities, it's from another time, but even so, in my opinion, to have all my editions there, it's still the best. The most complete.
I have tried others, more modern, even more comfortable to use, but I have never found another as good.

I've had "Find a way to track collection" on my to-do list for a while. Perhaps I'll check out DVDProfiler. Is it free?

• Like 4

21 hours ago, damships said:

delegating prime minister GIF by CBC

Looking good @damships!!

• Like 1