IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everyone is well! Congrats on the promotion @ShadowWarrior!!!

ย 

House renovations are still in progress. Flooring and based boards are like 95% done and house is prepped to paint. Iโ€™m hoping it will be all done next weekend. Almost there. I canโ€™t wait to start moving in!ย 
ย 

Canโ€™t wait to come back and be more active again. Hope everyone is doing great. @Basilย Hope the home hunting is going well. @Veum hope your island still hasnโ€™t been destroyed with all of the craziness. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

8 hours ago, Hecko said:

Morning Psychos!

Went out do some shopping and picked up these beauties for a treat.

7781C1B0-167C-49F5-8FF3-F478A66EF60C.thumb.jpeg.a8d330bfd7e778a7cf358c8f3028e3f8.jpeg

ย 

hope you all have a great Sunday.

Iโ€™m blaming you and your post for this mateโ€ฆ

ย 

Went to my corner shop for a โ€œsofa picnicโ€ knowing I was watching Ghostbusters Afterlife this afternoon. Came out with 3 different flavours of Pringles, twin pack of choc chip cookies, 2 bags of Haribo, medium sized bar of mini eggs chocolate and a Whisper.
ย 

The woman behind the till asked knowingly โ€œDo you want a bag?โ€ To which I replied, โ€œYou know itโ€. Couldnโ€™t bring myself to do the โ€œWalk of shameโ€ 5 doors down back to my place. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

ย 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Sir-Godric said:

Hallo together....

I am soon going to London.

ย 

Does someone know a good DVD store in London.

I know there is a HMV store but is there another interesting shop?

ย 

london friends GIF

ย 

Thanks for your help.

ย 

ย 

ย 

200.gif

ย 

From the netโ€ฆ

ย 

The best Video & DVD Stores in London

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

After my afternoons viewing I felt like saying this, didnโ€™t know where to say it, so all of you lucky people get to be my audience on this oneโ€ฆ

ย 

WHERE ARE ALL THE WEA GHOSTBUSTERS FULLSLIPS AT???!!!

ย 

(and while weโ€™re at it, just chuck a Super 8 in there as well please and thank you).

I have never watched super 8 but Iโ€™m surprised Ghostbusters has never been done. I hope BN can give it a go. I just wonder if they would do 1&2 together or just do one at a time.

• Like 4