IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, damships said:

Thank you sir! I’m going to be hobo, dirt poor. 😂💸🥲 We are putting wood laminate throughout the house and painting. Total labor is $6000, not including the materials. Materials are gonna be around $3500-$4000. I’m putting the materials on my credit card and calling it a day. 🥲 Will have it paid off by the end of the year is the goal. No vacations or additional premiums for me this year outside of what I’ve committed to. 💸 Shelving will be the goal next year. No sneaky steelbook room for me 😂 all of them are going in my man cave. 

is this a man cave or a man shoebox, i expect pictures when done 👍

basil :D

• Haha 4

right off to bed, well the sofa tonight 🙄

wifes goto sleep on her own hospital equipment strapped over her and i cant share the bed tonight because of all the wires etc 😭

Tired Good Night GIF

whats the bet i get 4-5 hours on the sofa and hopefully no creek neck xD 

things we do for ❤️

basil 👋

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

wifes goto sleep on her own hospital equipment strapped over her and i cant share the bed tonight because of all the wires etc 😭

Tired Good Night GIF

things we do for ❤️

basil 👋

Hope the misis is okay mate

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Basil said:

Tired Good Night GIF

things we do for ❤️

basil 👋

@Basil I 🙏 for your wife’s full hospital recovery ❤️🩹

there is nothing better then a wife’s unconditional love for her husband and for a husband’s unconditional love for his wife❣️

• Like 5

8 hours ago, damships said:

Thank you sir! I’m going to be hobo, dirt poor. 😂💸🥲 We are putting wood laminate throughout the house and painting. Total labor is $6000, not including the materials. Materials are gonna be around $3500-$4000. I’m putting the materials on my credit card and calling it a day. 🥲 Will have it paid off by the end of the year is the goal. No vacations or additional premiums for me this year outside of what I’ve committed to. 💸 Shelving will be the goal next year. No sneaky steelbook room for me 😂 all of them are going in my man cave. 

Ahhh man, good luck on the house work. Not even manta TDK 😭

Wish you the best on the renovation.

• Like 1

Awards

Good morning everyone.

Weather is crazy. I got up and it was raining heavily, dark ugly day. I bundled up, grabbed my umbrella and went to work. Upon arrival, there was a clear blue sky and a bright day.

Everything is crazy. The world changes, there are conflicts everywhere, the system is faltering, we started using the word "collapse" too many times, there are viruses, wars, nobody seems happy, and experts say that these things happen when there is going to be a qualitative change in our history.

To which place are we walking?

Media Psychos Town. Someday. Don't forget it. ;) 

Have a nice day!

• Like 4

right back home dropped off wifes test equipment thank goodness what a load of computer and wires that was :D

now wait for my hospital telephone call to sort out my issuesxD 

then later after that down to the dump to get rid of old barbecues, sun brollies, bottle of gas and old sky boxes.

isn't life fun when you have a week off work xD 

Stressed Spongebob Squarepants GIFCaptain America Lol GIF by mtv

basil xD 

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, nathan_s82 said:

Good morning Psychos! Woke up sick as dog today, I hope you all have a blessed day.

im sorry to here that nathan hopefully you feel better soon 👍

p.s. also remember eating dog food can make you feel like a dog too xD 

sorry could not resist just my warped sense of humour too 👍

all the best

basil :D

• Haha 4