IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

5 minutes ago, Reagh said:

Good morning psychos!

Twin Peaks Coffee GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

I have to work again unfortunately. Anyone have any fun weekend plans? 

Well, we were going to take the kids out for a nature hike since the weather today is going to be beautiful. But then we got three positive COVID notifications (two from the oldest's kindergarten class, and one from the youngest's daycare) over the last two days, and now the youngest isn't feeling well and is being an absolute terror. So, we're keeping an eye on both of them and bracing ourselves for a weekend from hell. Probably just going to try get them into the backyard for some fresh air, and I might work on organizing one of the movie shelves. We'll see...

In the meantime,

season 2 coffee GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

Hope y'all have a better time! 

• Sad 6

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Well, we were going to take the kids out for a nature hike since the weather today is going to be beautiful. But then we got three positive COVID notifications (two from the oldest's kindergarten class, and one from the youngest's daycare) over the last two days, and now the youngest isn't feeling well and is being an absolute terror. So, we're keeping an eye on both of them and bracing ourselves for a weekend from hell. Probably just going to try get them into the backyard for some fresh air, and I might work on organizing one of the movie shelves. We'll see...

In the meantime,

Sorry to hear about those kiddos ☹️ That’s awful. Fresh air in the backyard sounds like a great idea to me. 

• Like 5

Happy weekend, everyone!  Not much fun planned over here. We’re currently trying to find a house for my parents so they. An be a little closer to us

1 hour ago, MikeH5856 said:

In the meantime,

I’m really sorry to hear that 🙁.  I hope things turn out okay for you guys and that whatever it is passes by quickly!

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Veum said:

🌚 goodnight to my fellow Psychos who need their rest now…❣️😴🛏 🥱

rock and roll lol GIF by TV Land Classic

So had read this comment hundreds of times on my phone and was trying to think what is the ir rest?  🤔  I then saw it on the desktop and it is "their rest".  Goodness 💡 Ding Ding Ding.  I need sleep. 🤯

• Haha 6

On 4/21/2022 at 2:25 PM, damships said:

Guys!!! I get the keys on Monday!!! Signed on the house!!! 🔑 📄 🎉 🥳 

Congrats on the house Mr. Ships! But now that you're an actual house owner.. well, you're not gonna find premiums affordable any longer :P Need new roof, new water heater and the driveway needs new asphalt. Oh, and the wife want to redo the kitchen for the umpteenth time :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Awards

24 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

Congrats on the house Mr. Ships! But now that you're an actual house owner.. well, you're not gonna find premiums affordable any longer :P Need new roof, new water heater and the driveway needs new asphalt. Oh, and the wife want to redo the kitchen for the umpteenth time :D

Where's MAG's The Rock, mang?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

I don't know mate! MAG must be having a laugh at our expense! At least no new GBs allows my finances to shamble back on its feet only for me to start looking at a new car and maybe apartment :P

I know what you mean, mate.

If it's not premiums we're throwing away our money on, it's something else. 

I think money just hates staying in our wallets/bank accounts.

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

I don't know mate! MAG must be having a laugh at our expense! At least no new GBs allows my finances to shamble back on its feet only for me to start looking at a new car and maybe apartment :P

You're more responsible than I am. No new GBs means I start heading to eBay for older releases...

GIF by Giphy QA

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, tr0llhatt said:

Thanks man! And lmao 😂 Yeah…I’m already seeing that happening. We’re doing wood floors in the coming weeks. My premium purchases will be halted for a bit lol (except the ones I signed up for). 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Awards

good morning everyone today for the first time ever im going to wish you a happy monday :D

Happy Dance GIF by CBBC

the reason you ask?

oh yes i got the week off work :D

i got a sh1t load to do this week from visiting solicitors this morning, to buying some new net curtains after that and a new kitchen blind.

plus later on this week 2 hospital appointments with the wife.

so this week

Jack The Ripper Epix GIF by PENNYWORTHIm Busy Honey Bee GIF

basil :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Good morning to all.

Today the sun is shining, the sky is not only blue but is beginning to take on a pleasant tone, and the air smells different. Maybe spring will begin, that crazy thing that so far comes and goes, as if still fighting against winter.

I don't know how it will be in your places, but here climate change is evident. Winters aren't so bad anymore, summers are hotter, when it doesn't rain like crazy; and the weather has become irregular; as soon you have nice days under the stars when it should be cold, as you are cold when it should be hot. Or vice versa.
This seriously harms farmers; the first heat arrives, the flowers are born, the plants grow, then a week of very cold winter arrives in the middle of spring, and everything burns.

Beyond that, you know, 500 ships waiting to enter the port of Shanghai. Let's hope that this week no one complains about the delay in a shipment, or believes that it is something personal. :D:D 

By the way, these days in Spain there is controversy with the changes in the educational system. Less and less effort is required of children, they are so overprotected that it seems that there is fear that they will have to suffer a little by making an effort. And if they don't learn, it doesn't matter, you have to tell them that everything is fine, and to keep going. Just like those who -yes!- do make an effort. It's wonderful. And the parents, against those who put a little pressure on their son to move his ass.

I think it is clear where we are going.

1003151.jfif?auto=format&bg=0FFF&fit=fil

;) 

Have a nice week! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, Basil said:

good morning everyone today for the first time ever im going to wish you a happy monday :D

Happy Dance GIF by CBBC

the reason you ask?

oh yes i got the week off work :D

i got a sh1t load to do this week from visiting solicitors this morning, to buying some new net curtains after that and a new kitchen blind.

plus later on this week 2 hospital appointments with the wife.

so this week

Jack The Ripper Epix GIF by PENNYWORTHIm Busy Honey Bee GIF

basil :D

This is a very good, very good example of cultural differences.

I would rather go to work a thousand times than go shopping for curtains.

At least if I'm not just going to buy them, and I can't choose myself. ;) 

• Haha 7