IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Hecko said:

I dunno where you are but here it’s ridiculously windy and only going to get worse in the coming days. Looking at my phone going to be 40-50 mph winds on Friday so should be fun plus the rain always makes it better.

40/50 ?! Pahhh. 95 predicted on BBC for south west, Friday (cue our American cousins who can easily ‘pahhh’ at 95 😆 I’m sure)

F86313BE-B220-4DF1-B8C5-BF2EFD566C8D.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

Alright Hustlers, it’s more Windy Weds here than it is a Wet one.

giphy.gif

Same here in my neck of the woods 🌬 🇺🇸 

Fly Away Hair GIF

Wind Advisory

Start

End

Wednesday, February 16, 7:00 AM EST

Wednesday, February 16, 7:00 PM EST

Source: U.S. National Weather Service

...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM EST THIS EVENING... * WHAT...South winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph. * WHERE...Portions of central, east central, north central, south central, southeast, southwest and west central Indiana. * WHEN...Until 7 PM EST this evening. * IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The strongest winds are expected from 11 AM to 4 PM. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hecko said:

I dunno where you are but here it’s ridiculously windy and only going to get worse in the coming days. Looking at my phone going to be 40-50 mph winds on Friday so should be fun plus the rain always makes it better.

Yeah we’re getting hit with 50 at the moment, but expecting 80 on Friday!! I am Soooooooo sick of replacing fence panels, but I bet I’ll find one down somewhere come Sat morning. 🙄

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hecko said:

count yourself lucky im near portsmouth and had a text from the elec company saying storm eunice coming in friday will generate winds of 80-100mph

and there not sure if they can keep power on, they have me on a list for priority service cos i got medical equipment that needs juice.

this should be interesting 

Frustrated Austin Powers GIF

basil :(

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Morning all!

Anyone here playing that Wordle game? Today's was particularly frustrating, ended my streak, and has left me feeling

Angry GIF

Here's a link if anyone is interested:

https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html

I had ago just then never played it before. I enjoyed it got it on my last attempt well should say fluked it thanks for the link.

Edited by Hecko
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, waxenol said:

Way to go Amazon France. 4 Steels arrived in paper envelopes, 3 trashed. I wonder how much money they lose because they are idiots? 🤬😑

20220217_141943.jpg

I can relate. I purchased a Kimchi Memento Steelbook (just the steelbook no slip) from someone on Mercari. They emailed it in a freaking bubble envelope. What?! They know it's a rare steelbook and shipped it that way? That blew my mind. It's like a fellow enthusiast shipping it in a bubble mailer. Fortunately, it made it to my home okay. 

Awards