IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Just now, Casiusco said:

Today I read that we will soon have a 4K disc of the great "The Usual Suspects".

It's time for someone to plan a spectacular collector's edition. ;) 

Oh hell ya! The number of times I've tried searching for a steel of this... hope they give it that treatment and do right by it.

• Like 2

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning, everybody.

The sky is blue, for more than a month the children only know the clouds by seeing them on TV, it's 8ºC, and today it will be 19ºC in the afternoon.

It should rain a little, and it doesn't; and those 19ºC will cause some flowers to begin to bloom before their time, and then the cold that comes in the next days/weeks ends up burning them.

The old say that "there are no winters like before".

Never make the mistake of disregarding the wisdom of the elders.

giphy.gif

Today I have thought that someone should be encouraged and release a collector's edition -truly collector- with all the films of the "Bourne" saga. It would be interesting.

In fact, personally, I would like them to make more movies in this series. With Matt Damon, of course.

Have a good day! :) 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Good Morning Psychos! Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, & living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life. Happy Monday!

giphy.gif

That is the problem of Western civilization.

On Monday they think about the weekend, and when they realize it's already Wednesday, they start to think about the weekend again.

That's the tone ;) 

image-182296.jpg?w=291

• Haha 6

Good morning, everybody. 

Right now we have 11ºC, still don't see clouds, and in the afternoon it will reach 18ºC. They are strange days, with a pleasant temperature under the sun, and cold as soon as it gets dark. Normally we are a place of balance, there are usually not many differences.

Yesterday a relevant Spanish collector told me that distributors are having problems to stock up on plastic boxes for their editions due to the scarcity of some raw materials. In this sector, there are some suppliers with problems to maintain production.

And it has caught my attention. It's as if COVID 19 had been the first piece of a great domino from which pieces continue to fall little by little, as costs rise.

domino.gif

Time for survivors. 

Have a great day!

• Like 3

vor 33 Minuten schrieb waxenol:

Good morning Psychos 🤟🇨🇦👍

I'm having trouble locating information on Premium Hub shipping in GBs...anybody have a link?

grow paul rudd GIF by 100% Soft

Can this help You?? GB Rules are temporaly not available but i found this if you not have found it already

Otherwhise may @deckard99 @Hollywood E Rock can help

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1