IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

X0arXmj.jpg

FzI4z0X.jpg

JGV8Dxz.jpg

1HkwtkS.jpg

NyRTxpS.jpg

ytIHsUV.jpg

UgDjShZ.jpg

qCETJMW.jpg

SzPCqsP.jpg

rTOo7Q2.jpg

LrGp5iP.jpg

vfvSSej.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Good morning everyone.

Incredible as it may seem, and as cruel as it may be, it is Monday again. Let's be positive: another week to buy more collector's editions.

Don't forget to be happy until friday! 

The virus continues to flutter, much longer than I expected, but the vaccines seem to work, and I suppose we are in the last quarter of "Contagion" story, by Steve Soderbergh. By the way, I read that he is writing a second part. It can be interesting.

I was one of the few who saw "Contagion" in the cinema, and I found it very, very disturbing. I never understood why people didn't like it, or why they was accused of being "slow." It had the right timing, the necessary one.

The newspapers says that when all this is over we are going to enter a new "happy twenties".

giphy.gif

And I love it.

In fact, more than one person will misunderstand it and think that they will be able to be 20 years old again, and be able to do the same...

And it can be very very funny. :D 

I don't think that those of you who are less than 30 years old are greatly influenced by this...., but the rest of Psychos, do you want to be 20 again?

553b0f17adf669c6d9900ef417597c13.gif

It could be a good opportunity to fix old mistakes ...

ummmmmmm...

;) 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 2

On 4/10/2021 at 11:06 AM, Benoit46 said:

Happy Sunday What GIF by Spice Girls

Happy Week-end PsychooOoos !!

FB-IMG-1617463165176.jpg

sexy scarlett johansson GIF by Tras la Cámara

23 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

Mean Girls Hello GIF by filmeditor

Have a good day PsychooOoos !!

FB-IMG-1617465067428.jpg

sexy black and white GIF

These photographs have made me think of the mythical narration that the Argentine journalist Víctor Hugo Morales made when Maradona scored in Mexico 1986 crossing midfield with the ball.

I want to cry.

Thank you God.

Thank you MP.

Thank you @Benoit46for these images.

:D 

PS: Am I starting to look like that character from "Trainspotting" who watched football while he was with his girl? 

This can generate an interesting discussion. When we pay more attention to a match or a collector's edition than to our partner, or a boring family member. 😄

• Haha 3

CineMuseum via Facebook

Zitat:
SUMMARY:
1. CMA Updates:
- Birds of Prey CMA#22: International Shipments in progress, they will be completed within 7 days (CM store and official Group Buy)
- Joker CMA#20: The printing phase has been completed and we are starting the assembly of the Boxes. Single editions will start shipping as soon as BOP has been shipped (probably later this month). We will start with the international orders and the GB of Mediapsychos which had the exclusive on this title.
- Once Upon a Time... CMA#21: The printing phase of packaging is completed but we are awaiting reissue of the 4K discs for the Full Slip version. The delay is due to Sony's distribution switch from UNìniversal to Eagle Pictures.
- JAWS CMA#23: We are preparing the executive files for printing, but as for CMA # 21, we have to wait for the reissue of the 4K discs for the Full Slip version for distribution passage of the Universal catalog to Warner Bros Italy. There is no official release date at the moment.
- Batman + Batman Returns CMA#18: Having postponed the release of OUATIH CMA # 21, we have accelerated work on Batman which is very complex due to the two very delicate Collectible Boxes.
Over the next few days we will be able to indicate a more accurate date based on the times that will be confirmed by the supplier of the lenticular cards and the Boxes.
- IT Chapter 2 CMA#19 + The Grinch CMA#24: Work in progress...
Preorders will start again in May after The Goonies release.
2. CME Updates:
- The Goonies CME#03: Release confirmed in May (end of month) / First half of June. Shipping process will take more time because of higer print run.
3. CMC Updates:
- Monster Squad CMC#03: Release confirmed in the end of April. We're waiting for Mediabook from manufacturer but we fixed all problems with Blu Ray and DVD bonus discs.
- ?????? CMC#04: Title will be announced later in April and it will be released in the end of may.
- Creepshow + Creepshow 2 CMC#05: Work in progress! Mediabooks will be released with exclusive box set and Bonus DVD with all extra released by Shout FActory, 88 Films and Arrow Video!
We apologize for the delays but we are working hard to comply with the new distribution plan!
Have a nice weekend
Carlo and CM staff
  • Thanks 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
THIN Tuesday

Spoiler

kuld0Or.jpg

DaAa1zm.jpg

nevXeYE.jpg

WfbweQZ.jpg

K1v3FZl.jpg

Vk6jQFC.jpg

WQQTOpL.jpg

0hADGyH.jpg

PptYlvd.jpg

iSJ8iqz.jpg

kYlepNb.jpg

D8q6WmF.jpg

2I80EdX.jpg

Dkwoagm.jpg

HfYCrxd.jpg

4VHezLU.jpg

Dgq42KP.jpg

Q9NbB60.jpg

JrxxLnE.jpg

P3igKkR.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4