IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

:wow: @Hollywood E Rock 

3oKIP96VswizmYabPa.gif.88b9efbcebd111f5eb4ad8308963579d.gif

Spoilt us today mate....

uQIpl0uCNhgis.gif.82ab48d91dfcd2bc80bd3c85af182b90.gif

MdYfb33q7Y1mo.gif.167f66ef2dfe47e96a1b5baa9f3a09d3.gif

And.....

FB_IMG_1611181344190.thumb.jpg.f416f538bd5d1d25a601bc4306880986.jpg

Sorry but I don't have the closed eye option on my phone.....

FB_IMG_1611181065374.thumb.jpg.9b4fa083704196aa7373ac782471e823.jpg

😁😅🤣

• Haha 3

On 1/20/2021 at 10:23 AM, Benoit46 said:

FB-IMG-1610702332972.jpg

sexy scarlett johansson GIF by Tras la Cámara

sexy scarlett johansson GIF by Tras la Cámara

I'm still on Wednesday, looking at these photos.

I have become the volunteer lead of my own groundhog day. I'm not able to advance.

"Wednesday with Scarlett."

@Hollywood E Rock,  we could shoot a road movie titled like that. Call her to tell it, now I have to work.

At the beginning of the film, on a black background, a text could be read:

"On a Wednesday 2021 in New York, two fans were waiting at the exit of a perfume presentation trying to meet a famous actress, Scarlett Johansson. She was nice to them, they were good boys, and she agreed to take some selfies. They thanked her, and said goodbye.

This two fans drove away, still nervous and still somewhat anxious, talking about the possibility of see the photos calmly. However, only a few minutes later, from the car, they still saw her again one more time, waiting in a corner: the limousine had left without her. The problem with being a star is that you always have a lot of people watching you, and when they disappear, everything is chaos: the actress didn't understand anything; nobody pick up the phone; it had never happened to her before. Never. Never. And on the sidewalk everyone seemed nervous. She was about to miss the plane to LA, ... and tired, on an impulse, she asked them - please - if they could quickly drive her to the airport. Only this.

Scarlett Johansson was kind, cordial; they, obviously, upon hearing her proposal, didn't need to think about it: one of them jumped into the back seat, and quickly opened the door and offered her the passenger seat. For the next few minutes in this car they talked about her movies, and even her records; moments when she was still nice ... but at the same time, subtly, trying to keep some distance; after all, she didn't know them at all. Halfway to the airport she asked permission to turn on the radio for music, and while she was telling them a not too much funny anecdote that had happened to her the last time she was with Beyoncé and Jay Z, the news interrupted the broadcast. It was official news: all public transport had been temporarily suspended in a decision related to the pandemic for which there was still no more information; and until further notice, only private vehicles that were already on the road were allowed to move, and only to return home.

After seven minutes of surprise, shock, silence, despair, strangeness, and not knowing what to say, this actress told them:

- I... I have to go home. I have to go home. I can't stay here like this, I can not...!!! The phone lines are saturated, and... when I manage to call ... no one picks up the phone !!! I think people are going crazy, I don't know why, everyone is going crazy!!! And... I don't know... but I'm afraid that if we wait ... it could be worse, that they won't even let us move anymore. If you drive me to L.A., I pay your expenses and I give you $ 5,000 for each one, that's not a problem: besides, as you'll be returning home, police will let you come back...

She stiffened, leaning against the window beside her, and the sweetness and patience disappeared. Nobody performed anymore, nobody thought that "that" was her job. She was serious, and they remained silent.

The car started to move toward L.A., and someone turned off the radio.

This is the story of the journey of Scarlett Johansson and two anonymous fans crossing the United States in the middle of a pandemic.

When they arrived, seven months had passed, there was no pandemic, their clothes were different, their mobiles had disappeared, and they couldn't stop laughing. "

And then the movie begins.

We have two options: shoot it as something fun, like Cuaron's "And your mom too"; or make a movie that mixes reality and fiction. I'm dying for a shot of Scarlett in black and white, sitting in front of a forest, blank stare, talking about her own devils, her doubts, her hopes. In the following image, we see that behind her, listening to her... there is no one. The boys only keep an eye on the photos.

@Hollywood E Rock, do you like the idea? ;) 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

I'm still on Wednesday, looking at these photos.

I have become the volunteer lead of my own groundhog day. I'm not able to advance.

"Wednesday with Scarlett."

@Hollywood E Rock,  we could shoot a road movie titled like that. Call her to tell it, now I have to work.

At the beginning of the film, on a black background, a text could be read:

"On a Wednesday 2021 in New York, two fans were waiting at the exit of a perfume presentation trying to meet a famous actress, Scarlett Johansson. She was nice to them, they were good boys, and she agreed to take some selfies. They thanked her, and said goodbye.

This two fans drove away, still nervous and still somewhat anxious, talking about the possibility of see the photos calmly. However, only a few minutes later, from the car, they still saw her again one more time, waiting in a corner: the limousine had left without her. The problem with being a star is that you always have a lot of people watching you, and when they disappear, everything is chaos: the actress didn't understand anything; nobody pick up the phone; it had never happened to her before. Never. Never. And on the sidewalk everyone seemed nervous. She was about to miss the plane to LA, ... and tired, on an impulse, she asked them - please - if they could quickly drive her to the airport. Only this.

Scarlett Johansson was kind, cordial; they, obviously, upon hearing her proposal, didn't need to think about it: one of them jumped into the back seat, and quickly opened the door and offered her the passenger seat. For the next few minutes in this car they talked about her movies, and even her records; moments when she was still nice ... but at the same time, subtly, trying to keep some distance; after all, she didn't know them at all. Halfway to the airport she asked permission to turn on the radio for music, and while she was telling them a not too much funny anecdote that had happened to her the last time she was with Beyoncé and Jay Z, the news interrupted the broadcast. It was official news: all public transport had been temporarily suspended in a decision related to the pandemic for which there was still no more information; and until further notice, only private vehicles that were already on the road were allowed to move, and only to return home.

After seven minutes of surprise, shock, silence, despair, strangeness, and not knowing what to say, this actress told them:

- I... I have to go home. I have to go home. I can't stay here like this, I can not...!!! The phone lines are saturated, and... when I manage to call ... no one picks up the phone !!! I think people are going crazy, I don't know why, everyone is going crazy!!! And... I don't know... but I'm afraid that if we wait ... it could be worse, that they won't even let us move anymore. If you drive me to L.A., I pay your expenses and I give you $ 5,000 for each one, that's not a problem: besides, as you'll be returning home, police will let you come back...

She stiffened, leaning against the window beside her, and the sweetness and patience disappeared. Nobody interpreted anymore, nobody thought that "that" was her job. She was serious, and they remained silent.

The car started to move toward L.A., and someone turned off the radio.

This is the story of the journey of Scarlett Johansson and two anonymous fans crossing the United States in the middle of a pandemic.

When they arrived, seven months had passed, there was no pandemic, their clothes were different, their mobiles had disappeared, and they couldn't stop laughing. "

And then the movie begins.

We have two options: shoot it as something fun, like Cuaron's "And your mom too"; or make a movie that mixes reality and fiction. I'm dying for a shot of Scarlett in black and white, sitting in front of a forest, blank stare, talking about her own devils, her doubts, her hopes. In the following image, we see that behind her, listening to her... there is no one. The boys only keep an eye on the photos.

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

@Hollywood E Rock, do you like the idea? ;) 

@Casiusco

giphy.gif

I definitely like the idea. It feels like it could be a low budget art house style film, but produced in a way where it feels & appears big budget. 

• Like 1

heads up MANTA DRIVE numbers need to be submitted very soon to collectong.

this gb will NOT be hanging around for anyone that has NOT updated accordingly.

also bear in mind of site rules anyone who does NOT update are aware of the consequences as well 👍

you have all been warned now 👍

giphy.gif

basil :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ok, time for some real news now: ;)

12666_tn.jpg

Paramount Home Media Distribution will bring to 4K Blu-ray Cecil B. DeMille's classic film The Ten Commandments (1956), starring Charlton Heston, Yul Brynner, Anne Baxter, Edward G. Robinson, and Yvonne De Carlo. Currently, the release is set to arrive on the market on March 30. 

Special Features and Technical Specs:

• 6K RESTORATION OF THE FILM COMPLETED IN 2010
  • BRAND NEW DOLBY VISION PRESENTATION OF THE FILM*
  • Audio Commentary by Katherine Orrison, author of "Written in Stone: Making Cecil B. DeMille's Epic The Ten Commandments"
  • Newsreel footage of the film's New York premiere
  • Theatrical trailers, including at 10-minute "making of" trailer
  • An introduction by DeMille, an intermission, an overture/exit music card, and an entr'acte card, along with a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 lossless soundtrack

*As part of the restoration done in 2010, the film was scanned in 6K and those files were the basis for this brand new Dolby Vision version, which shows off the full beauty of the original VistaVision negative. The VistaVision format used special cameras to feed 35mm film into the camera horizontally in order to capture a wider image spread over two 35mm film frames, giving VistaVision twice the resolution of regular 35mm film. In addition, Paramount spent well over 150 hours doing new color work and clean-up on the scan. The move to Dolby Vision created the opportunity to further improve the look of the film: blacks are enhanced and improvements were made to smooth out special effects mattes to create the most vibrant and pristine image possible.

Source: https://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=28028

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

NXwYeHL.jpg

fd7PGGd.jpg

qaHrFRb.jpg

b0BvuoF.jpg

X679S7o.jpg

rUUMesS.jpg

lAuuWdj.jpg

VlUcQLs.jpg

s8TE9nB.jpg

xpmqZco.jpg

KC6CzSC.jpg

ZyTcwD6.jpg

yY2hobb.jpg

IHCrjsp.jpg

OmxXYAy.jpg

A0JyNY6.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Spoiler

XYevUXI.jpg

F7bL2wm.jpg

i3LeltC.jpg

hi1phEs.jpg

CCP7LU4.jpg

2PzWgiQ.jpg

o801u0h.jpg

DymCMbE.jpg

WUOVPOo.jpg

6qAhSJL.jpg

UzcrtUa.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Today is the day to wash away all the stresses of the week! Here’s to everyone having  a Fantastic Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6