IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

34 minutes ago, Basil said:

simple solution buy the one you can, whilst that is all going on make a list of ones you do want to keep tracking down.

you got classifieds here and evil bay.

also you ask masterblaster he has many things hidden around or may know someone who might have one to sell, if he does not.

there are many ways to skin a cat.

@Hollywood E Rock answer is also a good one :D

wolf of wall street money GIF

and if in doubt between 2 buy both get in hand before opening the shrink wrap examine from the outside best you can decide the one you really want to keep. sell the other one back on the second hand market.

i know an short term expensive way to do it but you then end up with exactly what your after.

hope it helps

basil 👍

Not necessarily true @Basil I’ve tried to sell some of mine on here (don’t know how/want to sell on fleabay) MP, but no sell as of yet (except I did sell 2 Premiums yeah) 😞  

That means less buying for me and when I do, I’ll be more particular!!😏

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

well good morning everyone having a superday today for many reasons.

last night my fingers on my left hand kicked a little bit back to life and i managed to eat my dinner with a knife and fork using both hands first time since the op :D

pizza yes GIF

today i can now type with 2 hands as well little bit slow but its well getting there

new girl fist bump GIF

then earlier on got a phone call from hospital appointment on 18th to have the stitches out and with surgeon been fighting admin staff to get this sorted for 3 days now

come on yes GIF by PG Tips

and then straight after that call to new sofa suppliers to find out my new leather sofas should all being well turning up on 30th sept on the slow boat from china

they will call week before to confirm all ok

ted wow GIF

and finally call to sofa recycle guy to say can we book in few days before that to get rid off old sofas please

sure not problem phone soon as you have def confirmation ill pencil you in for now

Home Alone Reaction GIF by moodman

mind is now

chris pratt mind blown GIF by Omaze

wondering

What The Hell Just Happened Reaction GIF

so yes a very good and strange day :D

nervous twitch GIF by Hyper RPG

basil :D

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Veum said:

Not necessarily true @Basil I’ve tried to sell some of mine on here (don’t know how/want to sell on fleabay) MP, but no sell as of yet (except I did sell 2 Premiums yeah) 😞  

That means less buying for me and when I do, I’ll be more particular!!😏

you should be hitting ebay as well mike if cant sell on here you have to cover all your bases.

i know you dont want to, but where does everyone go when they can't find something?

ebay, i personally dont like them either and yes you got all fees to add into it all as well.

i would suggest at least try one of your unsolds on there and see how it goes for a while.

also have noticed some people on here do a trade ad instead, like trade x for y.

have you considered that as a thought?

also once you done a ebay sale or two, you'll find you feet. problem is if your constantly buying everything. the ones you change your mind on later.

you have to learn to pass on too get the money back into the operating fund or you will just run out of money.

and mrs veum bawling you out for spending the shopping money :D

basil 👍

• Like 3

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, Basil said:

you should be hitting ebay as well mike if cant sell on here you have to cover all your bases.

i know you dont want to, but where does everyone go when they can't find something?

ebay, i personally dont like them either and yes you got all fees to add into it all as well.

i would suggest at least try one of your unsolds on there and see how it goes for a while.

also have noticed some people on here do a trade ad instead, like trade x for y.

have you considered that as a thought?

also once you done a ebay sale or two, you'll find you feet. problem is if your constantly buying everything. the ones you change your mind on later.

you have to learn to pass on too get the money back into the operating fund or you will just run out of money.

and mrs veum bawling you out for spending the shopping money :D

basil 👍

Wise advise my friend and I have always contemplated selling on fleabay, however too much goes into it i.e. fees, scammers and the like, not much to be desired with all that work ( as I’m as honest as the day is long, however in this day & age there just is not that many honest/just peeps, now is there very 😞) oh well something will work out in the long run, I hope!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Basil said:

simple solution buy the one you can, whilst that is all going on make a list of ones you do want to keep tracking down.

you got classifieds here and evil bay.

also you ask masterblaster he has many things hidden around or may know someone who might have one to sell, if he does not.

there are many ways to skin a cat.

@Hollywood E Rock answer is also a good one :D

wolf of wall street money GIF

and if in doubt between 2 buy both get in hand before opening the shrink wrap examine from the outside best you can decide the one you really want to keep. sell the other one back on the second hand market.

i know an short term expensive way to do it but you then end up with exactly what your after.

hope it helps

basil 👍

That’s great advice, thanks! I’m already selling some older steels that’s aren’t up to snuff. Two Titans of Cult and a Japanese edition of Blade Runner that I’m not huge on. I only want to keep my Marie Kondo steels 😂 those that spark joy! @Masterblaster any Handmaiden plainarchive hanging around? 😬🤟😝

- Chris 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wise advise my friend and I have always contemplated selling on fleabay, however too much goes into it i.e. fees, scammers and the like, not much to be desired with all that work ( as I’m as honest as the day is long, however in this day & age there just is not that many honest/just peeps, now is there very 😞) oh well something will work out in the long run, I hope!

I hear you, I've picked up a few doubles lately that I could let go, but I just don't want to deal with ebay. 

With me it probably has lot to do with being lazy lol

lazy someone GIF

• Haha 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

SEXY Saturday

Spoiler

EJcEjec.jpg

YvEq7KS.jpg

3wAqRUo.jpg

dUPJcan.jpg

YbdO6h9.jpg

BOHSzK6.jpg

wiEUfRe.jpg

wT1OQXy.jpg

pJXn565.jpg

cCwGJjp.jpg

chrXDmo.jpg

d1lu1ES.jpg

mSQGJwA.jpg

RdzGrCT.jpg

dwUBfiY.jpg

5EbCL3d.jpg

QBZShy0.jpg

AreFqLq.jpg

ZPJ7n61.jpg

3pwmJ2A.jpg

vyByqME.jpg

fgMcsOU.jpg

KIPz4tA.jpg

cXu9ftg.jpg

sFiXPbO.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is feeling good & doing good! Here’s to everyone enjoying a Sensational Saturday!

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

Morning Gang.

Big Day today... The new Premiership season kicks off and my team Leeds United (Promoted As Champions) take on the current Premier League Champions, Liverpool at Anfield. 

It’s a huge ask and obviously we are favourites to get well beaten, but after 16 years away from the top flight, and after recently smashing our 20year standing transfer record to sign Spanish Striker Rodrigo for £27,000,000 (it was £18,000,000 for Rio Ferdinand) I’m just excited to see Bielsa’s boys play in the Prem 😁🙌🏼

Kick starting the day with plenty of tea and food, whilst watching Voltron before the drinking starts about 3pm. Leeds KO at 5pm, so I should be well oiled by that point 😂

Have a Great Day Fam. ❤️

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Basil said:

morning all :D

Morning Monday GIF

@Pbsw23 right first big major game with the big boys xD 

1.will you do them

2.goal prediction please????? 

3. are you having a punt at the bookies?

basil 👍

Morning Mate! New shirt is on the hanger ready to be adorned, fridge is loaded with beer and I’m currently stuffing my face as I likely won’t eat any thing building up to Kick Off 😂👍🏼

I think we will be beaten, but is there really a better time to play them?! They were poor after the restart, it’s an empty ground, and we are still buzzing from just being in the Prem. 

Im going to say 3-2 Liverpool, although I really do not know what to expect from Rodrigo. I would Love a draw, let alone a win. But mostly I just want to see the signings settle and play well, and not lose our heads.

I will probably have a little flutter on the 3pm games, but not sure I’ll bother on our game. If anything I would back Liverpool to win (then be happy to lose my money 😁) but the odds will probably be poor and almost make it not worth it. I’ll have a look later.

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 7

Today's decision was really difficult.

@Hollywood E Rock is working hard on his selections...good job man !

For today, my heart is won by the following ladies.

Spoiler

1. long hair, tongue out, cool, looks like Denise Richards...sold ! *g*

3wAqRUo.jpg

2.  Lady on the left....what eyes...yes !

BOHSzK6.jpg

3.  Lady in white trousers  as "3-pack". Also a cool look, especially on 2nd pic. very sympathic !

pJXn565.jpg

4. what a butt and so well packed in this magic 50% see-through dress. And her face...like an little angel.

dwUBfiY.jpg

5. A real woman ! what curves...phenomenal ! and what a fluffy nearly see-through dress. top body ! Sold again !

fgMcsOU.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

JW2oidx.jpg

OEM3Oze.jpg

qERe0SO.jpg

4RGBcDL.jpg

e45a7D7.jpg

bPIv2Io.jpg

EufZ661.jpg

HSlMdWY.jpg

mrUXGQV.jpg

GBr5X6d.jpg

LUnWY7a.jpg

ZDWcnfl.jpg

UUqrdT4.jpg

YIyjsEV.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are feeling well today! Here’s to everyone having a Soothing Sunday & a great start to the new week!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Sat here drinking my morning coffee in my new expensive MP coffee mug  

When I start to catch up on so many Sexy, fit, wet and satisfying days.....

9p3JwPF6SPQXu.gif.6068eb46a7ffb10469777ec128d7fef3.gif

So much sexyness to take in...

m4rBEv89DrCuI.gif.cbf21a2dcbbea9f37a0c6526486cd8c8.gif

I cant help but start to have naughty thoughts....

R2KdCa5UmhPS8.gif.4af4051b979441008d1bf96bda9bcde7.gif

Then I tell myself.....

sRnptufEP2Ni0.gif.821405d1a5c15d8713bad8cab258febc.gif

I try and snap outta it 😬😬😬

Okk9cb1dvtMxq.gif.1fca9896e62de713007996045abe3562.gif

But it's too late.... 💦💦💦

snqxwlKBYfEA0.gif.41b32efd43753bbdae281a443d8507b5.gif

It happens 💦💦💦

l0ExwIpIJRF4UHW6Y.gif.a5232c7c3beade5514f2bfa817c81bad.gif

😆😅🤣😂

Thank you @Hollywood E Rock , that is satisfying my friend 

Kmvw4jeFNPWEg.gif.bc26d9be132656061a026c4ed027b4c3.gif